Closest friend became trans

One of my closest friends recently came out to me as trans. I don't know what the hell should I do.

Attached: transflag.png (1200x720, 892)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gusXhr6Na5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I don't know what the hell should I do

Attached: 1324663017687.jpg (350x277, 20.7K)

tell him you're sorry for his brainworms and ghost him

Tie the noose for them.

Tell him it's part of a plot to genocide the west and he should be a revolutionary against our genocidal regime.

a friend recently came out as a MAGA...i'm just as confused. let me know if you get any useful advice.

Attached: 1653283106267.webm (500x282, 2.65M)

Tell your friend that you will be separated from them coming as a transgender fuckerino
Or Ghosting and don't talk to them.

Deviant. Will harm themselves. Will harm you. This is no longer the friend you knew. Treat like a bomb defusal.

tell it to show you its bussy

Prepare to live in gaslighting hell for the next few years or so. Here's some things you'll be hearing soon whenever you discuss him.
>"who user? X? Oh! You mean Y!"
>"I'd rather not talk about them right now"
>"Let's just change the subject"
>"That's not her name"
>"Can't you just be happy for her"

Attached: images.png (212x238, 5.75K)

Why not accept her and maybe flirt a little to make her feel better?

I mean you're already friends, why not try 6akong it to the next level?

Attached: my-transgender-girlfriend-clown-pepe-is-too-cute-for-chud-47697465.png (500x715, 134.82K)

>I don't know what the hell should I do.
throw him off the roof bro. works every single time

Attached: 1551184564712.jpg (500x403, 29.96K)

Give him a rope

Attached: 4EBE89D2-594C-462D-8D45-BF9D72B4BD50.png (246x350, 134.43K)

Put it in his moist succulent buddy you know you want to

I recommend suicide.

Hide your drugs. Trannies love drugs.

imagine how big and jiggly his ass is going to get after all that estrogen pumping through his body. Probably will send blood straight to your dick after you see that ass jiggling in a nice little mini skirt, and when you finally fuck, and you are hitting that ass from the back, the fact that used to be your friend but now is your bitch, will feel so fucking good.

Attached: ledarius trans.jpg (1280x960, 163.55K)

Another useless thread and a flaggot on top of it, they are making a new thread anytime this picture is posted. Wake the fuck up.

Attached: HASHED4.png (1546x1262, 1.18M)

Abduct him and deprogram him. You'll need a golf cart battery, jumper cables, a boom box and some Metallica albums and a DVD collection of 90s action films.

youtu.be/gusXhr6Na5w

almost out of bud heavy's, do they take lights?

>closest friend
He clearly wasn't close if you didn't notice he was a tranny. Ghost him and move on.

>You'll need a golf cart battery, jumper cables, a boom box and some Metallica albums and a DVD collection of 90s action films.

Nah just a bottle of white wine, some Madonna on Spotify, and a tube of lube should do the trick.

Attached: transitioning-comic.jpg (728x546, 59.68K)