Top 9 Vacuums of 2022 - Reviews of Vacuums

hell yrea

Attached: gotyo.jpg (352x198, 13.83K)

Eat shit slide thread faggot. Enjoy monke pox aids. You will be punished soon for your sin. I hope it hurts too. I really really do.

Like this thread, they suck.

I prefer dirt devil vacuums for sucking dick because these vacuums aren't good at anything else, absolute trash at cleaning. The small simple dyson vacuum is pretty good too.

I FUCKING LOVE JELQING

My dog is a good vacuum. If I drop food on the floor he'll slurp it up like my dick.

Holy I just got chills reading this post

yo where's the list of vaccuuums?

Honestly it’s probably in the top 5 of all threads tonight currently

Dyson is very good 10/10

Your mom is a 1990s vacuum. You know, the one that eats the fucking carpet. Yeah, she sucked my dick off.

What does this have to do with politics? FUCK OFF OP? Sage and move on.

Attached: Screenshot 2021-08-13 005902.png (452x452, 274.4K)

You can make those bad feels in your head stop. You can silence your inner voices. There are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on. If you can't stop, just eat the gun and start over as a turtle. A fucking gay turtle.

Attached: rip yo dick.jpg (720x1280, 106.86K)

The lowering quality of vacuums should be considered a sign societal sickness

Hey, vacuums have a history with politics. Ronald Reagan had a vacuum called the suction sweeper and he used that vacuum all of the time. Unfortunately he forgot to throw out the cum bag and it exploded while he ejaculated. After the gross terrifying experience he had, he talked to Bill Clinton about it for comfort because Bill did much worse with vacuums. Then the social security tax rised.

Is that david carradine?

>small simple dyson vacuum is pretty good too.
The ball one? AvE did a tear down video on it, turns out it's overpriced dogshit.

The are trying to bury this with their crap.

There is a smallpox vacuum out there hidden in China. It'll suck up all those little pox bumps. Be carful of the overdrive button, it'll suck up the entire body. It was once an abortion vacuum that was used to suck up all the unwanted Chinese baby girls.

God I wish that was me.