When will you accept Biden as your lord and savior?

He has done more for American than Trump

Attached: 1650071329931.png (602x521, 388.84K)

I do agree that the economy has returned (people are working again), but there's inflation and we're in a bear market on all assets. Kind of hard gauge that appropriately

>im a gigantic normie retard faggot

yeah i'm gonna get comfy on this stock market crash. no debt and largely immune to inflation. if trump was still president, vtsax would cost like $120/share rn

>just listen to the Any Forums narrative it's totally not a hivemind like plebbit

Kys

Just wait for the niggerpox lockdowns

>> the only way the US can beat China is if China dies on its own

Yeah China is fucked up because of the Shanghai lockdown. Many of my companies' product is stucking there. They will experience a hard time later this year.

its only because china is going into a recession, NOT because we're doing anything great

>For American
Seems not foreign at all

>Go from -4% to -1% due to Covid lockdowns ending
>China goes from 5% to 7%

>US economic growth outruns China for 1st time in Decades!

This is a absurd and dirty example of pushing a narrative with disceptive statistics

I would say it’s good as long as China is determined to decouple with the US.

based biden

????
>2% growth
>8% (official***) inflation
Nice growth you got there.

>Growth
>Every American working the same job is poorer this year than they were last year
People know that the USA has been sick since False President Biden took office. You think your lies can cure the disease?

Attached: 1625071818650.jpg (1024x1024, 179.52K)

china has totally locked down its largest economic city for months, this is communism destroying China faster than retardation (biden admin) can destroy America, it's not the retard growing America faster than China.

You are right, 8% inflation indeed will help America to grow faster than China

he's doing pretty bad but i dont see any republicans do any better

>race to the bottom
>wow we are winning

>Economic growth
Wealthy Jews making more money than everyone else means nothing to the average American. Everyone else's standard of living worsened. Exactly what you would expect from the people who write shit like Inflation Is Here, And That's A Good Thing!

This is not us expanding more greatly this is China faltering under the weight of their own shit systems. Big difference