STILL. NOT. VACCINATED

havent taken one of these damn shots. never will pricks.
unless, if i dont, you throw me in a bbc rape dungeon or something because im not about that faggot shit.

Attached: DED34BC1-1CD2-4917-8F2F-1EAC55860489.jpg (399x385, 29.35K)

same. vaxtards are literally human cattle and I hate them. they also aren't technically even human anymore so we should legally be able to kill them.

its at the point where they know its all bs but they just take it to go along to get along. people are still getting fucking boosters

I swear if they start dropping like flies Ima build Bill Gates a fucking shrine or something that fucking sneaky kike

Think they may be hunting/monitoring us using this board anons. Just a heads up. I know it's known this is one big honeypot for grooming individuals but beware especially with ramping new virus hype and laws.

Wildest part is all the people giving me shit last year have had caught the big C multiple times at this point, and I am here having traveled the country, gone to multiple weddings/bachelor parties, vegas, NYC....needless to say been out here thriving trying to live my best life.

Attached: 1649155864304.jpg (1001x1024, 80.35K)

>they also aren't technically even human anymore
lol

they can't even figure out a backwater like Ukraine... new world order retards may be in a nice suits, but they are still retards.

Attached: 1649127151483s.jpg (242x250, 8.15K)

Fucking lucky I need to take it for school. How the fuck did you get around it?

the vaccine lives rent free in your head user
why?

Mother in-law caught the coof coof she is triple vaxxed.
The vaccines are completely useless, they provide no immunity what so ever.
Meanwhile unvaxxed chads didn't sell their body to Pfizer.

The vaxx mandates were ultimatums, ultimatums are not consent.
The ultimatums revealed the fascist dictatorship that hides behind the representative democracy.
Our governments are under foreign occupation.

Western civilisation is dead.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 1.09.32 pm.png (1080x1080, 1.66M)

Feels good not waking up with mystery juice just floating around.

By taking the vaccine after the mandates you consented to a world were your children have no body autonomy.

This is why they told me you're is not worth it... and they were right.
I've never felt so free, I am absolved of everything, thank you vaxx tards you revealed to me what humanity is.

Attached: nihilism-stereotype-reality_560x373.jpg (560x373, 115.92K)

I've been saying since the very beginning of they want me to get vaxxed so fucking bad they'll pay me.
And not no measly hundred bucks either

Attached: 1652910790706.gif (220x165, 245.61K)

Attached: 1621913764658.png (423x408, 67.71K)

Same here. Haven't and won't, ever.

i havent got it. i got covid multiple times and basically just shrugged it off after a day in bed

The most depressing aspect of that entire psyop was how every faggot on the so-called Alt Right swallowed the covid narrative hook, line, and sinker. It's all just controlled opposition targeted at specific niches.

Attached: 1625676241795.png (1920x1080, 467.22K)

The feds are paying the rez injuns $1,000 each to get the clot shot. And the injuns are lining up for it. You'd think the injuns, of all people, would distrust the feds, but generations on gibs has turned them into lazy children with no independence of spirit.

same as it ever was. firewater -> science juice