OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Uh gaybros…

This monkeypox thing isn’t that serious.. r-right?

Attached: D13D81E5-FC0A-4C74-AD3A-EE429C3E46D6.jpg (827x1058, 288.23K)

Nah its just an excuse for massive vaccine dieoff perpetrated by word governments and phamaceutical conglomerates. Of course its serious are you kidding??

too bad it’s only a 10% kill rate

Enjoy your homopox faggots.

It's a complete psyop

what could happen at a *Pride* festival that could cause diseases to spread? Pride is good and should be about the opposite of filth, sewage, disease, etc. Something doesn't add up...

Most of these dudes have a compromised immune system, should be closer to 60%.

they mean pride as in the mortal sin, not as in taking care of yourself and your surroundings

God hates fags

You're barking up the wrong tree, hoss.

Pride is a sin

Gays love to have the sex.

Attached: Screenshot_20220522-093802.png (1151x1606, 795.15K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220522-105245_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1323, 605.09K)

>pride festival spreads STD to hundreds of people

They have literal orgies involving hundreds of people at the "pride festival", and none of them use condoms. Also, the people are complete strangers to each other. That's the only explanation.

They are proud to defy God and natural law. They use the rainbow to mock God, because the last time humanity fell into degeneracy God struck the earth with a comet and caused the great flood, and the rainbow was a symbol of a promise that God wouldn't destroy the earth with water again....but he will destroy it again, when the time comes, but this time it will be with fire (ie God will cause a supernova.)

>i just realized the cumdump vid should be up by now

>Most of these dudes have a compromised immune system, should be closer to 60%.
Don't get my hopes up like that.

Praying for super AIDS

So proud of you, my son hahahahahahaha

Attached: groomerpox.jpg (700x700, 101.84K)

Gay genocide when?

Attached: cathpriest (5).jpg (640x960, 59.74K)

Attached: cathpriest.jpg (550x640, 46.04K)

>fucking homosexual africans has spread monkeypox throughout the gay community.

can we just laugh that blacks have spread something named monkepox and its only affecting pozzed faggots?

Attached: cathpriest (2).jpg (960x960, 176.28K)

Wear your mask chuds

Attached: C9F66D15-17B2-4D3F-B068-D4667FD0C3A9.jpg (640x903, 139.66K)

Doesn't it only affect gays?

Attached: cathgotpriest.jpg (336x271, 9.54K)

LMAO this shit is golden. When people were inventing the super spreader event term during covid I kept saying that pride parades were super spreader events because they spread HIV and syphilis. Now the media is having to admit i was right all along. Faggots spread deadly diseases.

You still get ugly bumps on your face and body sis.

High quality meme thank you user

based
was thinking the same thing
the common cold would literally decimate these fucking degenerates

This

Beware the jew and everything he says

Attached: 493689575467.png (881x1100, 1.87M)

Doesn't that mean that all the drag queen kids that were in attendance as well may have gotten it, and then spread it to their groomers?
GROMMERS BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1652920297523.gif (384x239, 353.98K)

This new version of monkeypox was created in the primordial cum shit popper soup of a bathhouse when it was struck by a hot meth pipe.

Attached: Bathhousepox.png (1007x348, 58.96K)

No just like aids doesn't just effect gays but since gay men have the lowest level of sexual impulse control of every group they will get monkey pox the most.

Did your grandma just give you the password to her AOL e-mail account?

HOW DARE YOU SAY ME PUTTING MY RAW COCK IN A DUDES ASSHOLE IS A VECTOR FOR DISEASE!! YOU FUCKING BIGOTS!!!!
Funny story anons. The other day I was at a family party and my younger sister is super woke/retarded. She ended up bringing up enemas or douches and was asking "Isn't that what gay men do before sex or else its gross" I didn't have the guts to tell her that faggots put their dick in other dudes poopy assholes and often during anal sex the taker literally takes a fat shit on the bed. Its really sad cause shes "pro gay" but has no idea what the reality of faggotry is.

tragically it's the weak ass west african variant that only has a 1% kill rate.

Attached: 1651034863192.jpg (827x911, 86.29K)

Spotted the abused nigger tranny

Attached: trans.png (746x745, 287.53K)

I can't believe they're actually trying to blame this on the gays.
Wouldn't have expected that since no one will give a shit anymore

Please stop noticing things
its racist and homophobic

Attached: IMG_20220522_214334.jpg (1440x2510, 727.53K)

Gays are the most vaxxed, simple as.

>*cough cough*
>user
>the horrors I saw
>*weezing*
>they tongued my cousins anus
>that’s how they spread it
>*cough cough*
>and then they came for me
>but…
>…I ran
>*cough cough*
>but I wasn’t fast enough

Attached: AD515606-80BA-4903-8AE3-8B7165D0BB9D.jpg (1125x1159, 751.38K)

WOuldn't have expected that since the gays should have learned their lesson from the AZT under Fauci during fake AIDS epidemic
Would have thought the puritanical, rule-abiding straight whites would be the least likely to question governing authority

Based nigger king.

>Faggot gets offended and breaks out the shit lefty memes
lmao did he touch a nerve? Catholic priests abusing youngsters pales in comparison to fags who abuse them. It's not even .00001% of the same figure. Faggots abuse everyone by their mere existence but they spread by touching kids.

well its an extremely popular holiday destination for the UK. been there 3 times already.

just like how the womens pride parade took place in spain with around 80k right after covid came out.