Why the FUCK are there so many handicap spots at every damn store? Why is our country rewarding mediocrity?

Why the FUCK are there so many handicap spots at every damn store? Why is our country rewarding mediocrity?

More importantly, why should I be forced to park my truck in the back row while these prime parking spots sit unused. Really, how many cripples are ever at the store at one time?

Attached: Accessible-Parking-Spots.jpg (1000x683, 957.01K)

Disabled privilege

Be kind.

If anything we should be making things MORE difficult for the disabled so they are encouraged to overcome their disabilities instead of being complacent and lazy.

Those rolling dudes mean handicapped? I thought it was for people going in and out of the store quick. At least that’s what I’ve been using them for.

You're fat and could use the extra exercise.

Just park so you take up two handicap spots. That'll show those cripples and make them get over it.

>Doesnt park in crippled spots
ngmi

Why should they exist?
If you cant fucking walk, you shouldn't be driving.

>fructose blob complaining about walking

I just found out that the big toilets stalls in the mens bathroom is for handicapped people. I always used them because it was more spaced. Some bathroom attendent guy asked me what I was doing because I couldn't use the stall. I didn't even know until he explained it.

>friend shatters his ankle in 3 places
>going to heal, but takes a long time
>uses crutches
>can still drive because left foot
>requests a tag for handicapped spots
>takes 6 months for the bureaucrats to get their shit together.
>by the time he got it, he's already walking again
>meanwhile every person you see with a tag is just fat or old, but can walk fine.

Attached: 1653263336031.jpg (480x468, 14.05K)

there's a direct correlation between the number of disabled parking spots and the percentage of America's population who are morbidly obese fat fucks.

We can't have fat Americans walking too far otherwise our parking lots will become makeshift morgues.

I park in handicapped all the time. Most (((handicapped))) people are just fat and not cripples.
Also, they're shitty drivers anyway.

Fatties get crippled tags now even though they should be forced to park as far away as possible and walk

of all the people and things to show disrespect to; the handicapped, if legitimately so, is not one of them. I'll park hella far away and walk in I don't give a fuk

New here fren?

Attached: ffff.jpg (500x800, 106.13K)

I will never be that comfy

obesity rates. maybe boomers because they just get one after a certain age if they say their knee hurts. i almost never see actually disabled people, it's always fat fucks.

when was the last time anyone say a paraplegic or missing half of a leg or some crippling disease? few times a year? it's the fats

Only a fat American would think walking an extra 10 meters (that's 3 LeBron James' and 12 big macs in American units) is worse than being wheelchair bound for life and getting a silver lining of parking closer.

I know that but use them anyway. It's like a luxury shitter.

FYI I'm 5'11" and 350lbs but I have a large frame according to my Dr, so I'm not some fatso whining about walking further