Why do women have to ruin everything?

Why do women have to ruin everything?

Attached: 1636481114271.png (951x834, 791.15K)

Why does this image confuse the Female?

Attached: 1650455109514.png (568x414, 79.17K)

Attached: 1649022600099.jpg (542x720, 280.62K)

slide thread. no bump

Attached: slide_thread.png (1975x1879, 2.13M)

After is unironically better. The problem is the reddit OP didnt have the motivation to do it himself, and lacks the self-awareness to such a degree that he's publicly posting his faults.

She faced the chairs toward the wall. Comfy!

that looks comfy

Attached: 1544819952248.png (1080x1292, 1.01M)

They even ruin their bodies.

Insert:"I hate women so much its unreal"

nice, that new room is going to get used a half dozen times in the next decade and then never again after that.

All joking aside, that's not even a pub.

that depends on if he had somewhere else to put the weights. If she was just like "oh, you haven't used these in a while, lets put them on craigslist, it's very cringe and gay. Basically giving up on your goals so that your gf can impress the friends she has over 4 times a year.

>3 chairs facing the wall.

bruh that shit look fun af, get a pool table in there. OP mad cause no friends to enjoy a hangout with.

>After is unironically better.
yeah, enjoy your beer tits

Attached: tubular censored.png (697x791, 348.99K)

>dude it's totally like my barcade where you can drink and play video games

Women are disgusting but men who let this happen are even worse and deserve what they get

Just threw up. Thanks.

>After is unironically better
It looks better but it's completely useless. It was practical before

He's not doing an serious exercise when the heaviest thing he has is 20 pound dumbbells

Oh my God I just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it's so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like I'm in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. You should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it's got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on Adult Swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade - listen here, right, it's a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can do DRINK, BUT!!! it's also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. Speaking of which my girlfriend and I have finally decided to tie the knot - literally - we're both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way can save money to spend more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. I'm fuckin JACKED man, I'm gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

>always trust your wife

Attached: kek.png (705x854, 653.2K)

I thought that was weird too

That window really gives the /comfy/

How is a basement pub better? Does he or she have a ton of friends? That's the only way it could be an improvement. It was practical and useful before.

Remember the scene in Metall gear Solid where that bitch has a nervous breakdown because Raidens room is just a bed? And Raiden is just "okay?"
Kojima tried to warn us

>comfy and practical living space for both fun and improvement
>turned into a more aesthetically pleasing to the eye space with much better lighting but the room is functionally useless and uncomfortable
I'd rather have the before. Also those chairs look like they would snap if anyone that actually lifted sat in them. They're s o y or woman sized.

Is that for the three kids she had aborted so they can be on time out?

>Does he or she have a ton of friends?

obviously he's not allowed to have friends

alright this has to be a joke right?
i mean.. really.. plastic.. chairs?
yeah they are facing the wall which is beyond retarded but..

plastic..? tall chairs?

are we gonna all sit around in a plastic chair circle after we turn them around or what the fuck is the point of this room. the guy is clearly cucked by a braindead retard i would be pissed

Cope more, roastie
The original usage was completely removed in favor of the selfish wife's desires

A pub is cooler than a game station

She's using up the space where the bench press goes, for no other reason so he doesn't have it

the only reason she compromised to let the TV stay, is because she wants to watch her Jew Propaganda on Netflix

The three chairs facing the wall are just spares, retards. You grab them and move them where you want to sit. She put them that way because it's more symmetrical and visually appealing. She could have stacked them in the corner or something but that's ugly.

with exposed brick wal!!!1
europoor faggot btw

Many such cases.

I'd rather have the weight set than a bunch of chairs and stools to entertain people I don't care about.

I hate after
repurposed into something completely different. no chill, no exercise, please enjoy your ultra creepy basement “bar”. also those chairs on the right are pure decor, not even a table for them

the walls are cool, plastic retard chairs need to go. bring the couches and the workout shit back. kick the wife out. fixed

>The three chairs facing the wall are just spares, retards. You grab them and move them where you want to sit. She put them that way because it's more symmetrical and visually appealing. She could have stacked them in the corner or something but that's ugl-ACK!!

so his woman wanted him drunk, fat, and bored, instead of entertained and fit?

women truly will never learn.

looks fine. I'd add a Switch and a pc, and a curtin, blinds arent enough

Found the woman that designed this

True in fact I would just enhance the weight room now that you've mentioned it, a little paint on the walls would make it look better

Made me have a good chuckle, thanks.

But who are you even trying to impress with that shit? Be honest: when is the last time you had 5 people over to...drink and just watch something in your own personal bar in shitty chairs? Nobody has time for that with work schedules. The only people who do things like that are 18-23 or so. Since this guy is a wife he's probably like 30. Nobody is going to come over and use that bar.

why are there three chairs facing the wall?

Noooo don't use common sense! Woman bad!

Anyone saying this dude didn't have friends is obviously projecting. Also, one can play video games at the bar as well but it's obviously more aesthetic and fun when your friends are gathered around for drinks. inb4
>(((fun)))
>(((friends)))

yeah, that sounds about right.
par for the course at this point.

She removed everything related to self improvement and kept it added everything self destructive.

More like you found the one person in the thread that has friends and a social life lol

It’s their natural tendency. They’re always doing things to try to get hit. They’re limit testers, boundary pushers, and line crossers. It’s a method for filtering out low quality men with the least energy expended. If they can heap shit upon you and collapse you, then you’re a low quality man or they have worn you down enough that it’s time for them to move on. This is the comical dynamic that has, does, and will play out most likely for as long as there are men and women. It’s so tiresome.

>After is unironically better.
No more comfy gaming, just cunts drinking mimosas

>censoring a man's nipples

Attached: 1651364903904.jpg (500x713, 249.46K)

Since when did being a man involve praising mediocrity? Look at Hitler's secret bunk hidden in a mossy bomb shelter. Even HE had furniture put in. Think: are you really being "based and redpilled" by defending shitty nigger-tier taste?

Attached: 36177360_303.jpg (700x394, 40.34K)

cozy. I wish I had this much room

>switch
onions

Attached: 1618576594372 (1).png (720x685, 146.51K)

Nice bait sis.

Three chairs facing the wall LMAO

There's just a bunch of seating for no reason

the timeout wall

Attached: 1651832845031.png (440x524, 5.61K)

post tits or gtfo cunt

Before & After both look good to me. Problem?

>Chairs just facing a brick wall

Yeah much better and practical for sure