Listen to her faggots

listen to her faggots

Attached: 0ld3samgqw091.jpg (680x670, 81.91K)

not my problem

Yes we do. When a white mass shooter is identified, white people universally call for his parents heads

no.

we dont like to look into it because most of the time the mom is abusive

is she saying that we should blame white killer's parents or that we shouldn't blame black killer's parents? need this ambiguity resolved before i can give my opinion.

Of course "nobody" is asking because (((they))) don't want to find the truth.

Attached: twitter_literally_who.png (773x268, 25.17K)

There is even a movie about this called 'We Need To Talk about Kevin'.
In which the town spits on the mom, slaps her, goes out of their way to get her into uncomfortable conversations about her kid being a monster, etc. Where is the movie about a nigger mom being ostracized by the black community for her son's heinous actions ever?

some parents do stop this from happening

Attached: 1652625021253.png (720x1006, 336.46K)

You don't have the right to speak for white people universally. Sit down Yusof

i don't care what sheboons on twitter say

The interpretations of the days just aren't grounded in reality. White supremacy is as real as Mozambiquian supremacy.

I agree with her, we should send 40 billion to the Ukraine.

C'm0on quit acting like it wasn't a false flag. Interview the therapists.

Attached: 1630 therapists fm.png (1172x2102, 1.76M)

>18
>child
Dont think so

leftists will do everything they can to keep black families from being rebuilt as without them they lose their ability to destabilize

Attached: Kt5LTakX.jpg (1456x819, 178.59K)

Oh noes shugga, dat chil wuz touch by da debil befo he wuz even barn.

You need ta ax dem white folks what dey gonna do make it right what Darmekius dun did

>Niggers shoot white poeple, commit acts of terror
>This is fine
>One white supremacist commits an attack, assuming it was genuine, thta's teh end of teh world
Only reason white peoiple have a death toll that high is because we are actually competent and a retarded white guy will have a higher IQ then 50% of niggers. If white supremacists were an actual threat niggers would be endangered in a year

Because these mass shooters are as rare American carrier plane crashes now. Whereas black shooters are like.. fender benders in comparison of frequency.

You should always be far more scared of the common occurrence.

what are the parents supposed to do? rat out their son or keep him under house arrest?

she's 100% right, it's always the parents' fault. incels, faggots, trannies, mass shooters, whores, gamers, all of them are caused by terrible parenting.