Windows 11 is overhyped

I just installed Windows 11 without TPM using ISO.. I tried using it for 30 minutes but then reverted back to Windows 10, because it's a complete shit.

1. I noticed right click on desktop had a 1-2 second lag, opening a folder caused a rendering lag of quick white flashing in the window and many more UI glitches
2. taskbar didn't had shortcut to task manager
3. couldn't resize task bar, couldn't move it to side,etc - they removed this feature
4. everything has huge padding for touch screen faggots, so basically when you had 20 items in a list on W10 you have only 10 items because of additional padding...
5. globohomo bloatware right in start menu, abc/disney, amazon prime, tiktok, instagram and a lot more crap that i didn't notice
5. fuck off I'm reverting back.

Share your experiences about this crap.

Attached: windows11 bloatware disney xbox prime amazon tiktok instagram adobe.png (693x809, 87.09K)

This is the only board that matters.

my system does not support windows 11. And when I upgrade my PC I'm still not gonna install it. Windows 10 is perfectly fine

>he hasn't been using linux for decades

Imagine sucking Bill Gates that hard.

where has anyone hyped up windows 11?

I still use win 7

Attached: 1620525983253.png (668x564, 411.79K)

imagine not knowing bill gates left microsoft in early 2020 and stopped being involved in mid 2000s.

Thanks for the review. 1488

Spbp

windowslets

Attached: tssss.png (1270x1011, 627.01K)

most systems do not support it and that's a good thing because W10 will be still updated for 3 years. most businesses run W10, and haven't switched to W10 and probably won't. Even some ATMs still run Win XP.

Attached: Apple windows.jpg (1920x1080, 570.39K)

Kek

I miss Windows 7. It was fine as it was but they just had to fuck it up.

That's the best 64bit windows OS.
You should stick to it for gaming.
Anything else use Linux

I know a lot of XP holdovers do so simply to be able to turn off autoupdates as they work on systems with long running tasks. Imagine thinking your updates are so important you're allowed to crash the users work. Fucking poos I swear.

Using Nigbuntu and not Arch linux

This

Attached: 1650866896334.jpg (1080x607, 64.73K)

I will never use anything other than windows 7
I will literally not have a computer, this is a hill worth dying on

I kind of can't keep it. I have a best friend who's coming to visit this summer and he's installed Win 10 over and over for this family and has mucked with it more than anyone I've known, customizing and stuff.
Anyways I have a motherboard I got and a new processor to go on it and that MOBO won't detect a hard drive with Win 7 on it so I'm still using my old motherboard and processor.
I need to upgrade and I'm going to have my friend help me because he knows how to customize Win 10 to be a lot like Win 7 so I don't get confused.

My place of work has equipment bought and set up by Microsoft which runs a cracked version of WinXP exclusively to prevent any chance of updates/service packs.

Mean't W11, most businesses don't run W11 and won't for some time due to it not being as reliable and stable. Also there isn't any noticeable speed improvement. Benchmarks basically show similar ratings.

>poos
it's trannies and poos

Attached: microsoft globohomo.jpg (557x800, 44.83K)

>Windows 11 is overhyped
Is it really? I only hear people bitching about it.
I can't run it on my pc, but my friends who can tell me that it's basically bloatware, possibly spyware, whose only redeeming feature is running apps natively.
Is that wrong?

>Windows 10 is perfectly fine
If it wasn't for lack of support I'd still be on 7, I honestly can't think of anything 10 does better from the point of view of a non-compsci fag.

That's not how that works at all.

you forgot the mandatory "btw"
idc as long as its not apple

Attached: K5xgyQB.png (1440x900, 69.75K)

I only use for a single piece of software that I need, but it still somehow pisses me off by trying to "smart" by automatically going into sleep mode when I walk away, which rearranges my windows around.

Stripped down Linux with a tiling window manager is the only way to go

I’m on 9th gen intel and had to convert my boot drive from MBR to GPT before disabling CSM and enabling secure boot. Mildly inconvenient - I think windows 11 is fine. They are trying to copy the MacOS aesthetic though.

I have a Macbook Pro because I'm not poor. I'm on Based OS Monterey. Not my problem

You can use privacy tools to block telemetry, it's the same as win 10, almost no noticeable speed improvement...

W10 so far is the most polished and optimized OS but it lacks many features and improvements and file explorer hasn't been updated since windows vista era...

You can just use windows 7 ultimate edition fine. You don't really need 8, 10 or 11 except for fags who intentionally make their software unavailable for 7. Even when it isn't really that much of a hassle to make something that is win 10 compatible win 7 compatible.

I'm on 4th gen intel, my pc is from 2014 and still more powerful than anything under 500 euros still being sold today... The problem is video card because of which photoshop lags and after effects are slow rendering.

Attached: windows-11-turning-on-developer-mode.png (871x651, 241.03K)

>requires a complete wipe and fresh install (with a new software landscape) every ~5 years
>meanwhile windows has 10+ years support and can be usable up to 20+ years, and after that can be in-place upgraded

You can use the newest version of python on 10 and you can't on 7 because the people developing python are massive cucks sucking off microshit. That is the only issue I so far have ran into as a csfag still using win7.

>imagine not knowing bill gates left microsoft in early 2020 and stopped being involved in mid 2000s.
He hasn't left Microsoft, he still has tech advisor position there.

Doesn't it support some hard drive fuckery that supposedly makes it run double the speed or some shit?