What the fuck were people doing in their free time before computers and internet? I'm not a zoomer...

What the fuck were people doing in their free time before computers and internet? I'm not a zoomer, but I had my first computer in mid-90s and internet access not long after that and I can't imagine a life without it, yet I uterly hate it. I'd rather fuck cute chicks and socialize with people I feel completely comfortable with, but I know it will never happen for me and it's always been reserved to a really small fraction of the population. without the internet, I think I'd literally go insane.

Attached: 1629550007633.jpg (1080x1287, 331.43K)

booba

that was fast

tv mostly and also being happy

booba

I would probably watch cable TV all day.

They read books and talked to people.
The only advantage of the internet is that it's much easier to look up info that I wouldn't have known otherwise, like Holocausr denial.

those tiddies can feed a whole family

to answer your question OP they were, either working or fucking

>I know it will never happen for me and it's always been reserved to a really small fraction of the population.
This is where you are mistaken.
People used to have a much much smaller selection of potential mates. Society was also much less tolerant of wanton promiscuity. In reality you probably had much better odds of finding a girl before the internet existed

Who is slut in pic?

What are my chances with her, bros? Don't sugar coat it.

Attached: Olivia.jpg (1125x1497, 225.99K)

>lazy eye

More please

>reserved to a really small fraction of the population
Kek, poland is a nightmare

I kinda remember that I used to watch VHS tapes and tv all day long before the internet happened to me so it didn't change much. I probably watched every sci-fi and horror movie they had at my local rental shop back then. I was always anti-sport and anti-crowds, even as a kid.
I had some nerdy bros I played board games with though.

I WANNA BREEEEEEEED!!!

>lazy eye

>I think I'd literally go insane
You would get used to it pussy I remember that I got a poll on my Wii when I was a kid, it asked if I would be able to live without internet, I said yes because I didn't give a fuck about it.

damn, never knew nudes existed

Attached: 1638024713968.png (574x561, 572.56K)

assuming you're a 6'4" 8x6 7 figure chad daddy like us then I'd say pretty good

Rode my bike, mapped the woods, fought neighbor kids. Fucked myself up numbing hills and doing dumb shit. Fought with hard plastic lightsabers and swords.

sweet cannons

Attached: 5a539d283225de2b1a8b4cee.jpg (1280x640, 696.85K)

Now I'm Olivia posting, my queen

Attached: OC.jpg (1280x1920, 292.13K)

tv and playstation

I don't know what city faggots did before internet. I grew up on a farm and always had stuff to do outside. Such freedom