Globo-Homo

Within the kosher run western world, homosexual orgies where 200+ men jizz into each-others assholes is a more revered and protected gathering than people attending funerals for their deceased relatives.

Do you ever even ask faggots to stop running train, bigot

Attached: fags.png (589x760, 115.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OObvz4WIV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you honestly say you're stunned at this point? Everything even adjacent to the realm of human decency and critical thinking has been fed to the crows.
Here's the real redpill - I spent the first four months of 2022 following exactly 0 news portals and ignoring social media outside of messaging apps. Didn't come to this board either. Those were some of the happiest months of my life. Took a few weeks to get there, but when the feeling came, it was glorious.
Ignore literal whos on twitter and their hypocrisy. It'll be there with or without you, so spare yourself the heartache and leave all kikery by the wayside.

He's right though, stigmatization and homophobia will not help prevent yet another pandemic

I hate faggots and trannies so much

I have a better solution....hang all the Queers....just to be sure.

It'll help people not liking fags, which is a good thing.

Correct.....lining them up and unloading the 50 cal will.

But if you don't his for years then you get caught by globohomo. How many people would've gotten vaccinated in 2021 if they hadn't been here since 2012-2017

low IQ troll post

Don't brush it off as just something for gays. They've already admitted it's airborne and genetically-engineered so don't fuck around out there because these people want us dead.

Finding a treatment for AIDS was the worst thing that could have happened. Here's hoping that this will wipe out the fags for good.

>4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
Even women have become impure in these times, it's just a matter of time before they all appear with the pox.

It's in all peoples who took the vaxx, don't have sex with women who took the vaxx, that is, don't have sex at all, they all took it.

I will get to the bottom of this gay monkey cummie conspiracy!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OObvz4WIV8

Attached: AC68464A-87C5-42FA-AF86-3C1A5022A7C0.jpg (1024x952, 109.88K)

based
i will continue encouraging the gay sex

See
>2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
Everyone who took the vaxx will show up with this pox, it's just a matter of time.

Burn this world, this pile of shit world is irredeemable.
The greatest generation fought for it, Boomers let it happen for temporary wealth, and Millennials are activelly participating in it.

please don't let the existence of a disease that will kill you if you have gay sex stop you from having gay sex

why are they having sex at events? degenerate freaks.

This dude is like
>don't stigmatize
My man, if faggots start ANOTHER plague it won't just give them a stigma, AIDS abd pride parades full of children already did that. No, this time they're asking for something along the lines of pro-active preventative pest extermination, and EVERYBODY, the faggots most especially, already know it.

>Lesions Gay Bi Trans

>Faggotpox

monkeypox has taught me that gay men travel the world to have sex with strangers. absolutely fucking degenerate.

>why are they having sex at events?

That's literally what it means to be a faggot.

If you knew how utterly disgusting the average faggot is, you would never shake hands with one of them.
They lick shit out off each others assholes user, and that's not even the worst.

>a slightly more dangerous strain of flu appears
>instant nullification of all the civil liberties, lockdowns, concentration camps, installation of a worldwide Iron Curtain and merciless dehumanization of any dissenters

>faggots invent a new deadly disease to spread by buttfucking each other in the ass
>NOOOO, WE CAN NOT JUST TELL THEM TO STOP, IT MAY STIGMATIZE THEM

Attached: 1653155598108.jpg (715x722, 66.16K)

Go back to your islamic shithole that doesn't have electricity.