Brit/pol/: Ukraine *Edition

War News
>Poland’s president has given the first address in person by a foreign leader to the Ukrainian parliament since the Russian invasion began. Andrzej Duda received a standing ovation after he declared that only Ukrainians themselves could decide their future. Earlier, the Ukrainian government said Kyiv would not agree a ceasefire deal with Moscow that involved giving away any territory. Presidential adviser Mykhailo Podolyak, said making concessions would result in Moscow starting an even larger, more bloody offensive in the longer term. Russian forces have continued their attacks on the eastern Donbas region following their capture of Mariupol. They are said to have made limited advances towards Severodonetsk – where it is thought they are planning a new siege.

Attached: IMG_20220518_193851.png (1080x1032, 967.5K)

in for pakistan and islamic values

luve sundeh tea me

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000470048225.jpg (533x960, 52.41K)

>only Ukrainians themselves could decide their future
Like in the Donbass?

3rd for sussex back trip posting

Attached: 437-4370721_61-kb-png-pepe-giving-thumbs-up-transparent.jpg (840x709, 165.39K)

>duda

This is his daughter, kinga. Id duda her iykwim.

Attached: et5-D2N53ugpK5hOKK9vlpB5vlJvXJyjckAPfinshw4.jpg (925x1275, 127.83K)

>Salman Abedi fought with his father for the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (a proscribed group under the Terrorism Act 2000) in the Libyan revolution of 2011, after which he was allowed back into the UK.
>Abedi returned to Libya with his brother Hashem in 2014 to fight for an Islamist faction in the civil war. They were both "rescued" by a Royal Navy ship and returned to the UK.
>Abedi attended Didsbury Mosque, controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood. The imam had also fought in Libya.
>Abedi kept contact with members of Islamic State he had met in Libya, and visited Libya days before the bombing.
>Abedi was known to the security services, but was not regarded as "high risk" or flagged for holding radical views, despite several community workers and acquaintances having reported him over the years on suspicion of radicalisation. He was not known to the Prevent programme, despite having fought in Libya twice and being banned from another mosque for being too extreme.

Attached: file.png (620x830, 603.3K)

They value kneeling to a god that doesnt exist whilst becoming more and more inbred as time passes. Fact.

Cor

War soon. This problem WILL climax.

Attached: IMG_20220414_082642.png (1080x1701, 359.18K)

god you cuntsll stick beans on everything

wrong thumbnail

Attached: o.jpg (640x400, 64.71K)

Saw my first local Ukrainian flag today

>Abedi entered the foyer wearing black clothes and carrying a large rucksack. The CCTV system in the arena had a blind spot, allowing Abedi to hide for an hour in the foyer out of sight of the security control room. There was no security patrol in the foyer for 30 minutes before the blast.
>Greater Manchester Police was not aware that a concert was taking place, as British Transport Police had primary policing responsibility at the site.
>Four BTP officers were on patrol, but none were in the foyer despite instructions that one should be there at the end of the concert. Two of the officers took a 2-hour break that evening, including a 5-mile trip for a kebab.
>A member of the public raised concerns about Abedi to a security guard (Mohammed Agha) about 5 minutes before the bombing, but was "fobbed off".
>Another security guard (Kyle Lawler) was standing 10-15 feet away from Abedi, who was "fidgety and sweating", and had a "bad feeling" about him, but told the inquiry that he did not approach him because he was "scared of being wrong and being branded a racist".
>Lawler tried using his radio to alert the security control room, but gave up after radio traffic prevented him getting through.

Attached: file.png (620x460, 391.33K)

There was one up near where I live but it's been replaced with St. George's cross now. I thought the mood might be changing.

Have you embraced, cringe????

Attached: cringe!.png (745x875, 613.76K)

I've seen one in scotland.
City naturally

It's probably been there a while but I just haven't walked that route for a couple of months. They still had a union flag up as well.

cursed

her music makes me cringe desu

mmm. liberals are in for a shock when they realise a growing population of highly religious socially conservative africans, middle easterners and P-pakistanis IS NOT going to turn the west into a paradise. fun times ahead.

Attached: 1598878170759.png (1080x1324, 1.22M)

That's sick show some respect

luv sharia
simple as

>BTP declared a major incident 8 minutes after the blast, but did not communicate this to GMP, and no attempt was made to integrate emergency service comms at the site.
>No one acted as operational commander of BTP during the incident.
>Ambulances were first called 2 minutes after the blast. Several further calls were made, and despite communication that there were dozens of casualties, only 8 ambulances had arrived after 40 minutes.
>Only a single parademic was at first allowed into the blast site, 21 minutes after the bombing. He was later joined by only two others, 22 minutes later. They provided little treatment that night, being mainly concerned with triage and patient assessment. The vast majority of victims received first aid from police officers and members of the public.
>A team of police officers (under Sergeant Kam Hare) who arrived 25 minutes after the attack had a small first aid box containing only "a few bandages and plasters", and had no training in triaging patients or putting on tourniquets. Hare defended himself by telling the inquiry that "no training could have prepared us for what happened".
>Some victims waited for an hour before getting first aid. Only one actual stretcher was used on the night, and there was a shortage of first aid supplies and blankets.
>Some members of the public who tried to aid and comfort the injured in the foyer were told to leave the arena by armed police.

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 907.25K)

Who else isn't taking the monkey jab either

Not a chance in hell I am, pureblood til the end

Attached: 1636665435626.gif (220x363, 990.61K)

What's the latest Eddie Lore. I've been gone for months.

He shat himself at work.