Ummm, if Johnny depp is right #MeToo is OVER! We can't let Johnny win, even if he is 100% correct!

Ummm, if Johnny depp is right #MeToo is OVER! We can't let Johnny win, even if he is 100% correct!

Attached: metoo.jpg (881x883, 150.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3yQqWNv91o&ab_channel=AndyScott
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus Christ, England is such a faggy country.

I will destroy #MeToo and there is nothing you can do about it.

Attached: pepedepp.jpg (640x655, 69.54K)

Attached: PoundMeToo.jpg (460x359, 33.92K)

I WANT A LAWSUITE RIGHT NOW M O T H E R F U C K E R !

Oh no transisters... #metoo is over

Attached: medieval-art13.jpg (660x587, 264.58K)

>imperfect
KEKW
I love this doublespeak these woke faggot-assed niggers use.

#MeToo ended when Joe Biden was credibly accused of frigging one of his aides in 1993

anyone else completely fascinated by how some movie star's personal life can have so much influence on society

metoo is over unless we allow lies
>every womxn’s lies must be believed
one way or another it’ll be over

not really and you should not be either unless you G L O W

The moment you shit in somebodies bed then you are not a victim.

How much is Amber turd paying for good PR?

Amazing how hard that got memoryholed

Pottery

>good PR
no. just good ol’ fashioned opportunism

Good. "Imperfect" victims should not invoke a one-sided black and white condemnation in the first place.

Were any Christians or conservatives named in number-sign metoo?

Media is still shilling hard for her despite the fact that people can watch the trial for themselves. There's some serious jewish interests going here with this shit.

>"Imperfect Victims"
LMFAO is this code for lying whores?

Attached: AmberhepunchedmerepeatedlywithfistfulsofringsTurd.jpg (926x595, 139.39K)

>Johnny came home and started yelling and screaming about why I was spending $600 a day on make up
>he picks me up and throws me into a plasterboard wall and i go straight through it
>my neck is dislocated at this point and i am throwing up blood
>johnny asks why i am crying and tells me to get up throwing black mamba snakes at me, i remember these are black mambas as he had ordered some off an illegal snake breeder a few days prior and had made jokes to marilyn manson he was going to feed me to them
>2 of them had bitten me and i must have passed out
>i woke up the next day and applied my make up to cover the neck wound and took a few paracetamols for the snake venom and went to Rebel Wilsons evening gala with Johnny to protect him.

Attached: NOMORE.jpg (474x284, 10.86K)

They don't want Weinstein getting released and giving us half decent actresses again.

they’re both fucking terrible people who deserve each other. why everyone else has to be bombarded by their shit i don’t know

hot
Also, not only did all of those things happen, the only thing amber is guilty of is being too imperfect of a victim. Prove me wrong, protip you can't. Also amber is more of a man than Johnny will ever be, and Johnny will never be a woman, and Amber will never be a man, and you'll never unsuck those tranny dicks, and niggers aren't human, and you're a niggerfaggot.

my post is fpbp, /thread, based and blackpilled, and I got quads. And my picrel is something that changed your life for the gayer. Don't call me a hero, I already know.

Did he breed the snake afterwards? Tell me more, I'm getting exited.

cmon you believe in that bisexual (dyke) whore?

Has she (Turd) admitted culpability for anything, ever?

Literally hitler.

Attached: 4D0F542B-C39F-4482-9FC3-B6FB1C0C5F60.jpg (428x574, 52.54K)

Why would she, she's innocent as fuck, married to a prolific recreational drug user and pledges apple pies to the children's hospitals.

R A R E
A
R
E

Attached: 1531662418943.gif (288x162, 1020.68K)

Daily reminder Amber Heard rarely made political statements like most Hollywood bimbos while Johnny Depp threatened to asassinate Trump

>#metoo is over
Sure is. Not even women give a fuck when other women accuse men at this point lmao. Never cry shitwolf, ladies.
>youtube.com/watch?v=H3yQqWNv91o&ab_channel=AndyScott

Attached: 1604412488327.gif (530x360, 1.43M)

>both
>fucking
>terrible
>people
i wish the whole circus and everyone who’s into this shit would just fuck off

cool wattpad bro

Remember when Trump brought out with Bill Clinton's rape victims right in front of him on stage?