Why are men becoming more and more feminine? Is it the culture or something biological?

Why are men becoming more and more feminine? Is it the culture or something biological?

Attached: Ytboi .jpg (1125x2001, 381.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturated-oils.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Plastics unironically

Evolution

we're really not. the internet works like a microscope on miniscule little segments of the population, making their bullshit seem way bigger than it really is irl

god i just wanna fuck that twink

This

Attached: 1653247001963.jpg (474x264, 15.11K)

5G

Longer hair and would.

No, this shit is really increasing in popularity among the younger generations. More and more younger people are identifying as part of the alphabet soup.

that, and pesticides

>t. Doesn't work in a school

People who go on hormones turn into disgusting ogres. It makes them obese and less feminine. Twinks and pretty boys used to be more common before the tranny mind virus was invented.

they are not.
If you want to post pics of fags- just do that, no need to attach retarded questions, you fucking 45IQ imbecile.

Attached: 1600768156384.jpg (756x756, 419.55K)

>Dat waist
Fuck I want to impregnate him

SEEEEEEEEX SEX SEX SEX

Attached: gdfhdfhfds.jpg (1706x2560, 2.06M)

kids in your schools are having periods, wearing nail polish?

They're not growing breasts that's certain. They are fat as fuck, but that's a different issue.

I think its both. We know for a fact testosterone levels are lowering, but we also live in the most coddled age in all of human history.

That thing should be shot and put out of it's misery.

name?

Do you want the real answer? Here it is:
The issue of microplastics contaminating the entire earth isn't getting the attention it should be getting. These are in the water, in the air, and can even get inside a body through the pores.
And there is a seed that should not be eaten at all, it's a seed with high nutritional values but also tons of estrogen making properties.

In nature most females of a species are larger and dominant, with males largely relegated to providing sperm for reproduction and little else. Homo Sapiens as a species are simply evolving to the natural baseline.

Two years ago I had never even had a tranny student. Now? I have two of them, along with several weird queer kids. This is Suburban fucking Utah. Shit is 100% fucked up and denial is a shit tier cope.

Thats a biological female.

name of seed?
unless you're talking about a certain bean perhaps?

S
O
Y

You are a mentally ill mental midget.

social pressure from feelingthreatened if they remain straight, white and male. They arent anywhere near the top of the "traditional order"

so they find their place bottoming

Plastic estrogen in food and shit.allso think alot of guys do this since it's the only way to get attention/love/sex.you can make 5-6 figures and still not be good enough for whamen that have been brainwashed into thinking that anything less than brad pitt hybridized with bill gates is good enough.and even if you manage to land a woman in this day and age,the risk of losing your income and fatherhood rights make this endevour pointless.starving in a shitty basement apartment while your ex is living the life of her dreams with her new even richer partner while you still have to pay to not even get to see your kids.being a tranny is starting to look like the less insane option now unironically.still wouldn't do vidrel.

Attached: 1652105789424.webm (256x480, 1.55M)

I know for a fact vegetable 'oil' also gives cancer, obesity, etc. I bet it harms Testosterone too.

raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturated-oils.shtml

Attached: 1645532272901.webm (620x412, 2.97M)