Waterbased car

waterbased car

Attached: 1653243281205.jpg (839x1034, 338.43K)

how would that work exactly

we wuz water based n shiet

> inventing

THEY KILLED HIM TO PROTECT THE OIL AND ELECTRIC JUEWS

Google Stan Meyer new faggot

That is much more interesting than the shooting if it is real. This isnt the first time someone making a water-based car got killed and/or otherwise forced to quit working on their project.

The first automobiles were made with steam engines, so in that sense they were "water based"

is that "water based" in the materials it was to be made out of, or is that "water based" as in the fuel it ran on?

>Stan Meyer
YES SUPPOSEDLY WHITE MAN DID THIS FIRST, NOT SURE WHAT FREQUENCIES HE WAS USING TO BREAK APART THE WATER USING CHARGE AS HE CLAIMED OR IF IT WORKS BUT ITS A GREAT SET OF VIDEOS. EVEN IF IT DOESNT WORK ITS A GREAT PROPAGANDA...........

water based like the lube you mom insists on during anal

waterbased? you give the nigger water and he pushes your car?

Probably just one of those shitty "HHO" conversions that destroy your engine due to the steam.

Lol! funny achmed.....love how the cucks in england pay for you to live.

the car was actually made out of water, just like this picture look

Attached: 1653243774416.jpg (1080x894, 786.73K)

The same people crying about this fag are the same ones constantly crying "ACAB."

Bailey power systems knew the frequencies to separate hydrogen from water using ionic plasma and special frequency. Will change hydrogen industry

Seems like trying to invent a water based car always has some... fatal results.

I wonder.

shit, then the world lost one of its guiding lights....

Water based cars are just a different type of electric car. It uses electricity to convert water into hydrogen and oxygen and in runs on a hydrogen combustion engine. Ultimately, it is still dependent on an electric battery for power.

the surface it runs on

>working on inventing

the fuck this even mean? could just be dumping boiling water in the oil and bragging about it

lol black conspiracies are always the funniest

Probably.

Attached: africa space program.png (1881x1025, 1.55M)

Niggers.

meh i've looked into this and from my shitty recollection it's something like the idea of splitting atoms into hydrogen and burning them but you can't complete this concept because you need to power the concept of on-board atom splitting (H20 to hydrogen) and you will never get out more power than you put in. more realistically you could possibly benefit from a massive economy of scale if you had hydrogen powered cars that could accept tanks of hydrogen refined from water (or whatever the best source of hydrogen is? idk) processed at huge plants which made it profitable, but even then i don't know if you could ever come close to making it efficient. iirc the rough numbers are you lose something like 70-80% of the energy potential when you refine the hydrogen, so in other words you spend 100 "fuel units" to create a fuel that is only worth 20 "fuel units," IE pointless.

god lol so true

Attached: 6C91A79A-BE11-4A23-97C9-25B4A67B36AD.jpg (750x743, 475.69K)