Elon Musk is a SEXUAL PREDATOR

Elon Musk is a SEXUAL PREDATOR

He has a long history of sexual relationships with women far younger than himself as well as direct ties to pedophile groomers Epstein and Maxwell

Elon's long history of sexual assault is now coming to light as the victims he tried to silence are now speaking the truth

Tesla stock is crashing and he is no so disparate for money that he is trying to defraud Twitter

This opportunist criminal has never done anything for society other than steal and use the work of others to enrich himself

Anyone supporting this violent pedophile rapist should be treated as an accomplice and thrown in a jail cell with him

Attached: 1650093214382.jpg (1248x702, 337.03K)

How much are they paying you to shill here faggot Reddit spacing cock goblin? Whatever it is it's too much. You suck. I hope lightning strikes you and then you die real real slow. Enough time to contemplate all the mistakes you made in life and cry about it as your spirit leaves your body and descends into hell for all eternity.

i would be more concerned about related pic

Attached: PBB2.png (774x464, 493.67K)

TL;DR TRANNY YWBAW

You'll never find a man to love you tranny. You'll always be a failed man.

The open wound will never heal.

Attached: ii0.png (593x199, 18.66K)

God I wish he would fuck me.

We will cut your head off faggot, promise you.

Elon raped me. - Albert Einstein

What's with these weird gay posts? Saw it in another thread about Richard Spencer. Gay Glownigger tactic?

shills trying to change perception

Talking shit with no sauce to backup? Nigga you retarded as fuck

it is Elizabeth Warren's people harassing Musk because he is self made. it sets a bad example going counter to state control
Elizabeth Warren is a complete fraud whos lying and deceit is not limited to lying about being indigenous or calling Bernie sexist. Warren only payed 8% tax which is not her "fair share" considering how much she earns on the books nor does she do an honest days work instead preferring to parasite off the public.
her professor husband does unusually well considering the center of the establishment of power role they perform in the cathedral
she wants the state to take peoples primary residence since it is the final store of value remaining in the failed system she heads

This.
Every day it’s the same shit muh elon muh elon why does Any Forums elon x
Shut the fuck up and go away we know what’s going on and have extensions that are good for removing pretty much all slide threads why do you even bother?
Do you think this site is busy reading your drivel?
You make shill posts that are 1pbid full of 1pbid nobody is replying but you shill niggers
So so so sad.

he has already been forgiven.

Only a psychopath would forgive this horrible person

Fuck you transvestite faggot nigger cunt.

The Democrat playbook is old and played out.

Dilate

Attached: TrannyHunter.jpg (720x696, 200.15K)

>biggest fraud ever
>narcisstic psychopath, buys stake in company under contractually granted right to tell everyone that he founded it (tesla)
>grifting with impudence
>wearing sunglasses and cowboy hat on stage
>press celebrates that criminal as greatest inventor and philanthropist ever
>wants to buy twitter and embolden sane people
>global kvetching
>OMG ELON IS A DICKWAVER DISPICABLE
honkolicious af

Attached: honkler.png (1100x600, 131.47K)

Warning. It is quite possible that you will be held legally liable for what you are doing in the coming weeks.

So.

Attached: 0afd1a68f1d18b92992ff1880fa8e02ec616072a.jpg (300x300, 20.45K)

I finally like him.

Elon is gonna start suing motherfuckers like crazy
cant wait
love to see it

>Say you're going to buy twitter and bring back free speech
>Random women suddenly decide they need to come forward with their rape allegations

They're literally not even trying to hide this shit anymore.

Nothing will stop me from spreading the TRUTH

have you tried to not redditspace?

Nothing will stop you from joining the 51% transvestite faggot nigger cunt.

Attached: Tranny.gif (600x338, 2.95M)

The long history extends back to the day after he said he was voting republican

Women deserve predators. Its what they sow and its what they reap.

cool.
keep on rapin'.
keep me posted, redditspacer.

you'd stand in line for hrs, days, even skipping your HRT appt with a new skirt, lipstick and a shave, to have the slightest chance of sniffing Elon's ding-dong..

>Elon's long history of sexual assault is now coming to light
Funny how it didn't start coming to light a minute before he denounced the Democrat party.

Fuck off idiot no one cares about using effective spacing to increase readability

>SEXUAL PREDATOR
arent we all

Attached: 1616097030833.png (632x595, 324.6K)

Denouncing the democrats is what he's using the cover it up you dunce

He knew the news was about to blow up so he found something to blame it on

Meh. Johnny Depp gets my moral support because the Family Man needs to keep the INJUN boy in his place.

Elon is an Asperger's kid who either can or can't take care of himself under stress, but if he can't he'll likely throw his supporters under the bus before long. He's got money. He's got lawyers. He can work this out as well as the next man can, but it has to run its course so people can learn what that money is to them in the long run. I won't go to bat for a Roman Polanski.