Zoomer-Millennial Discourse Thread

Ask a zoomer anything
This thread is intended on bridging the gap between right wing millennials and right wing zoomers.
Go ahead and ask us anything (political) lol, all questions (no cap at all)
FAQ
>Why are most zoomers gay? Wtf is school teaching yall
It's not school, it's social media algorithms that promote this shit to children. In particular tiktok
>Are 40% of zoomers really gay?
Sadly yes this is true for mfs born after 2005, as social media algorithims had advanced to a point where they could push content that alters a persons beliefs while these kids were in adolescence
The younger the zoomer, the less based
>Why are you so leftist
Every intelligent right wing school of thought is censored, so the only ones we've been exposed to are types like ben shapiro, jordan peterson, and the numerous retarded republican senators that want to do things like legalize child marriage. most zoomers do not even know you guys (4channers) exist beyond a few normie greentext memes that have escaped this place.
on the other hand marxist propaganda is blared at us on all social media as commies moderate and occupy all major social media sites we are addicted to
>Frfr no cap
So original i can't rn
>Am I gen Z?
Zillennials are between 1996-2001, core zoomers are 2002-2005, and zoomies are 2006-beyondz

Attached: zoomer.jpg (477x512, 25.19K)

Can foreigners work at the CIA?

How does vagana smell as?

MORE FAQ - Zoomer female edition

>What are zoomer girls like?
Something to note is that it's a lot more common for the girls to be leftist or lgbtq, as they are most suspectible to social media mentioned above. they see the gay community as the most trendy, cool community fighting social justice rn. 80% of girls identify as bisexual, pansexual, or lesbian, and use "they/them" pronouns or some other genderfluid attention seeking shit (mostly those born after 2005 t.bh). They are the ones who enforce cancel culture and go batshit crazy if someone says a slur they're not to say, including the ableist slur "retard" (I have been banned from twitter for saying this despite being autistic myself). They WILL report your social media accounts, get you kicked out of your friend group, and email your school if they identify you as having wrongthink against a minority or gay group.

>Can I date a barely legal zoomer bitch?
Probably, as most gen z males are effeminate simps that get zero pussy (except the mfs who play sport). The groomer mentality is pretty prevelant tho. Social media has convinced the majority of females that a 17 year old dating a 19 year old is being "groomed" and will socially shame the girl if they can't get law enforcement on your ass
(picrel is tiktok search for "transgender")

Attached: transgender on tiktok.jpg (720x1520, 570.88K)

anways i hope this can educate yall on the veteran difficulty situation it is being a right wing zoomer rn. i literally just larp as a leftist

What are you talking about? Zoomer girls love fucking older guys and they think it's cool. Only incels get upset about it.

>What are you talking about? Zoomer girls love fucking older guys and they think it's cool. Only incels get upset about it.
Maybe zoomers, but not zoomies (born after 2005). you will notice this in a few years when they turn 18

did i write too many paragraphs bros? :(

I am half Zillennial and half Zoomer

Attached: 41417.jpg (474x344, 18.61K)

>Zillennials are between 1996-2001, core zoomers are 2002-2005, and zoomies are 2006-beyondz
this is fucking news to me, I didn't expect to be a part of the zillenial shit.

I graduated hs in 2017. It was a majority white school (handful of blacks) and like 2 gay kids.

From what I could tell, most people where cool with gays, but it was no where near as in your face as it is now. No trannies to speak of and you would still be ridiculed if you came out as trans.

I didn't notice friends going "racist" until about the election, afterwards it was not uncommon to hear nigger getting thrown around every couple seconds at the lunch room, at least at my table. The most libbed thing that happened at my school was the religion and anatomy teacher getting ass hurt that Trump won.

Two years out of hs I start hearing about how a huge majority of the grade is now identifying as gay/trans. Surprised how much could change in 2 years.

>t. 1999 fag

>zillenial

I abhor this distinction

I am every bit as cringe as the young 17 year old zoomie on TikTok and I pioneered the trends that they eat from my hand

tiktok has only been around for a few years, you're really blaming tiktok?

No, you’ve done good.

Nah fuck that. Mils are responsible for all the shit we gotta deal with. Yall realize the whole woke SJW shit is being pushed by 35 year old mils right? Yeah nah Im not gonna "bridge the gap" with these "people"

graduated the same year you did, people still hated fags enough to talk shit about them lol, and when fags said they wanted to transition to catfish men it would be treated like an outrage.

>few years
Yet it's used more than fucking Kikebook.

We get this distinction because we can't remember 9/11, which is a shame, because it will be the last great legit happening of modern western civilization imo.

In 2017, tik tok was around, but I didn't know a single person had one. It was all snap and Instagram. At most 3 people had like a musically and that's it

>tiktok has only been around for a few years, you're really blaming tiktok?
it kinda went mainstream at end of 2019 and exploded during the lockdowns. yes
>Yet it's used more than fucking Kikebook.
mf facebook is more dead than an unpassing tranny

So if I how you enough 10 second clips of chinese people dancing you're going to get a craving for some man meat?

show*

I remember still calling people a "fag" as a generic insult to anyone really. Zoomies still do this?