Why are the Ukrainians fighting and dying for some corrupt kike with millions of dollars in offshore accounts all to...

Why are the Ukrainians fighting and dying for some corrupt kike with millions of dollars in offshore accounts all to keep Russians a part of Ukraine (That don't want to)?

Surely Ukrainians aren't all this fucking stupid?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-15 025911.jpg (498x891, 154.17K)

Why are the Russians fighting and dying for some corrupt kikes with billions of dollars in offshore accounts?

I support Russia but I would still fight if I was a Ukrainian. Russia is still an invader of my homeland.

>Surely Ukrainians aren't all this fucking stupid?
No but they are being ruled by a US installed ZOG for the last 8 years and they do have to worry about Antifa-tier kikes and troublemakers like the Azov Brigade coming to their homes in the middle of the night if they don't play along

This war is just how weapon manufacturers keep sales up now that America's out of Afghanistan. They're making bank and I bet you both Putin and Zelensky have friends getting kickbacks.

theyre invading their home you stupid f word if they gave up right away you'd be making
>ukraine are the new frenchies! LUL
memes

DPR and LPR are also Ukrainians

Said Australian who never had to fight for anything.

Attached: comment_1653135255Xtzo1e1WfVOPW8UtXgIJoQ,w400.jpg (400x888, 57.74K)

To bring ethnic Russians under Russian control to protect them from Ukrainian aggression?

Meanwhile these dumb retards died so Zelensky could embellish more money and buy himself a new house outside of Ukraine

Attached: photo_2022-05-23_01-00-59.jpg (1280x960, 392.33K)

Jews say to resist, but they go to Israel with donations

Attached: KIRA RUDIK.png (1423x777, 1.1M)

jukranians are stupid

instead theyre killing a bunch of ukraines which are basically russian, putin did not give a single shit about ethnic russians he let them wallow for a decade throwing turds whenever anyone tried to do anything about it he probably facilitated that airliner getting shot down too because his goal was to destabilize the region enough that the invasion on paper looked "justified" because he was salty about crimea

No one is unironically that stupid that they use corruption as a defense of Russia, when the government of Russia is most known for being the most corrupt in the world. You're probably Ukrainian trying to make Russians look stupid

the entire thing is just a ploy to get white ultra-nationalists to be slaughtered and for western defense contractors to profit
the west doesn't want any Ukrainian fighters to survive, they want all the Azov and their fighters to be killed or captured, globohomo can't have any kind of white ultra-nationalist sentiment or spirit floating about - likewise Russia gets to cull a lot of their cattle that they couldn't give any less of a shit about

they really just want you fucking dead, this is why your domestic law enforcement and investigative agencies like the FBI et al, already consider you a terrorist, they're just waiting for the green light or the same Ukrainian ruse

Because Ukraine works for America

>get white ultra-nationalists to be slaughtered
based
>for western defense contractors to profit
based
>they want all the Azov and their fighters to be killed or captured
based
>can't have any kind of white ultra-nationalist sentiment or spirit floating about
yes

problem, nazi?

>problem, nazi?
yeah, post your CSIS ID so I can report you to your supervisor for what an amazing job you've done

Attached: white.jpg (827x814, 110.18K)

because even the ethnic russians really would rather be anything else.

Cause whites are wiping themselves out. That is the global plan anyway.

Because Russia is a authoritarian shithole

NATO SUPERIORITY

Attached: bb7dmayx7oy81.png (640x480, 275.29K)

>Russians a part of Ukraine (That don't want to)
As a Russian Ukrainian, I say that I do not want to be a citizen of the Russian Federation. Fuck off.

Russia genocided millions or Ukranians in the past century and are the reason for every suffering Ukraine went through in the last centuries and why the country is so poor.
Many Ukranians just want a legal excuse to kill Russians.

That being said, Russia is trying to annex Ukraine's only resources rich territories. Developing those regions is Ukraine's only chance of crawling out of poverty.
Also the only reason there are Russians there is because they genocided and/or deported the original Tatar and Ukranian populations in those areas in the last century before moving in.

Wow, this is the first time I've seen an adequate comment from user with this flag.

As a Ukrainian Russian I say nuke Lvov

I'm waiting for you in Ukraine.

Why are Russians fighting and dying for some corrupt kike with billions in offshore accounts to force Ukrainians to be a part of Russia (that dont want to)?

Surely Russians aren't all this fucking stupid.

some men are dominated by greater (richer) men like Zelesnky. Pic related. Their fate is to die as goy niggers. They basically have to serve a bigger man. Suck his dick, die in a war, give him money, etc. They give their lives for bigger men.

Attached: 1625726524425.jpg (498x532, 26.94K)

>f word
Kek

I'm waiting Youkraine in our Federation (not the ragul parts though)

>Russia genocided millions of Ukrainians
Yes, now please tell me which specific religious group those russians belonged to and which specific religious group was evacuated from both countries prior to the war started and which specific religious group is in control of Ukraine right now?

You mean embezzle

sure and iraq invasion was to bring democracy and liberty to iraq and not for resources damn vatniggers are stupid as niggers

because Russia invaded them.

>Why are the Ukrainians fighting and dying for some corrupt kike with millions of dollars in offshore accounts

It's really sad OP. I wish those poor Ukrainian simps would stop their mass suicide and link up with Russia. Sooner they save Ukraine the better.