Rhythm 0 was a six-hour work of performance art by Serbian artist Marina Abramović in Studio Morra, Naples in 1974

Rhythm 0 was a six-hour work of performance art by Serbian artist Marina Abramović in Studio Morra, Naples in 1974.

The work involved Abramović standing still while the audience was invited to do to her whatever they wished, using one of 72 objects she had placed on a table.

These included a rose, feather, perfume, honey, bread, grapes, wine, scissors, a scalpel, nails, a metal bar, and a gun loaded with one bullet.

What do you do? Is the social contract real?

Attached: Marina_Abramović_-_The_Artist_Is_Present_-_Viennale_2012.jpg (220x147, 8.07K)

go up to the table, take the wine and go home

Do you have her bj video?

Someone tried to kill her with the gun but was stopped by other members of the audience. So yes, there is a base level with of social cohesion, even in a godforsaken toilet like Italy.

Done for show

take the free gun and go home with it. Considering it's n*ples I'll probably need it to get back alive. Also eat the grapes before leaving

(((Abramović )))

Checked. I'd fuck this whore. Looks like the kind of bitch that will femdom me well.

The frog gets it

>The work involved Abramović standing still while the audience was invited to do to her whatever they wished, using one of 72 objects she had placed on a table.
Yoko did that first, this no talent jewkranian hack is an absolute glownigger plant in the art world and probably was from the start.

lol

If she puts a loaded gun on the table and says "You can do whatever you want to me using any of these objects", is it murder?

Did she do that? I'm surprised no one had sex with her or felt her up

Based polack. The bread and honey too. Shit it's free.

put all 72 objects into my sack

Back then I would have probably took some gropes off her khazar milkies, Tanya Harding her kneecaps with the rebar and then bounced out really quick

no, murder requires malice aforethought, it would be manslaughter or something though

also she's not really an artist, more of a Satanic Witch

This weird Satanic witch is pushed on Wetransfer, but then 98% of that site's advertising is lefty+hippy+Satanic rubbish.

Weird. Doesn't the fact that she put it out there and told everyone they can do anything they want to her negate it? Hell, you could even say "wow I didn't think she actually had a loaded gun out here"

kek