Going to a book store

Any reading recommendations from Any Forums?
Some things I should look out for to pick up?

Attached: PXL_20220521_222422966.jpg (4032x3024, 3.64M)

Cryptonomicon

If the books are banned why are they on sale

Attached: cigarette.gif (112x112, 13.68K)

Politics or...?

I consider politics, philosophy, history, science, and tech on a ven diagram overlap considerably but since this is Any Forums I would assume more recommendations would come from the first three.

"Banned" means they're not allowed to be used in public schools usually. It's a marketing gimmick for the most part.

Attached: 1652564420120.jpg (862x575, 221.48K)

Guess I can't help you, my specialty is what people consider "schizo".

Behold a Pale Horse

Occult history and secret societies are part of it all too.

Attached: PXL_20220522_165451243.jpg (4032x3024, 3.19M)

Get out of Barnes and Noble first and foremost my guy
Catch-22 is the best book in that pic only because that edition of Joyce’s Ulysses is terrible
Get some Kurt Vonnegut

In Cold Blood by Truman Capote

Any specific titles?

Culture of Critique.

You missed Brave New World.

finnegans wake

I heard man’s search for meaning is good

>Banned
>Kite Runner
My little brother literally had to read that shit in school

I red huckleberry Finn, to kill a mockingbird and dr Seuss when I was little and that shits banned now

Plato's Timaeus and Theaetetus.. Also Cratylus, Phaedo, and Euthyphro. Fuck it, get the complete works if they have it. That's all you need up until Leonhard Euler's Letters to a German Princess.

Get the cat in the hat LGBT edition and Where the things go LGBT edition

Maybe it's different in Canada but here they read To Kill a Mockingbird and the Kite Runner the past year, never heard of it being banned.

Who tf reads books this is 2022 my nigga not 1882

Dao De Jing

>Occult history and secret societies are part of it all too.
is this actually good our some schizo theory about reptillians running the world

Lol, imagine paying for books.
Just use z-library.

>I consider politics, philosophy, history, science, and tech on a ven diagram overlap considerably but since this is Any Forums I would assume more recommendations would come from the first three.

Attached: Reading Material.jpg (3240x3600, 1.62M)

Attached: Reading Material2.gif (1592x4184, 1.58M)

culture of critique

Attached: Reading Material..jpg (6408x3040, 3.71M)

Secret histories of the world goes into the view of the creation of the world and basically outlines what the religion of all these mystery cults are and how their themes and beliefs are aligned with aligned with the mainstream religions of their eras and locations. So like what the Genesis story is to them, what Jesus and Lucifer is to them, how it relates to Osiris and Apollo, and other pagan beliefs at those times etc etc.

I just got the freemason book but from the summary and the chapters it seems more of a historical account of freemason members doing what they do.

I don't really track with the reptilian stuff.

how are those books considered banned just about every single one of those was encouraged in my high school

These infographics are hard to parse. The resolution is just a little too low.

Open the images in a new tab, user, it'll be easier, unless you're a phonefag, then I could probably just make a short list of whichever you are more interested in.