Quick reminder

You are sharing this board with people that unironically think it's fine if their gf or wife cheats on them, as long as the man is white

Attached: fc0.jpg (340x296, 12.85K)

It's not getting cucked if it's the same race that's why they say "our women"

>a leaf cuck
Many such cases

>You are sharing this board with people that unironically think it's fine if their gf or wife cheats on them, as long as the man is white
It's a normal thing.

Did you hear me? It's not getting cucked if they're white. It's Tyrone and Muhammed you have to worry about, we just can't compete with them.

Ugh Jesus created the new covenant when he broke the mosaic laws because of the "cheater police."

What do you mean by that?

Better my bro than a bro.

Attached: 1653191508849.jpg (866x609, 42.06K)

delete this misogynistic post now

this is a huge oversimplification. if your wife is impregnated by another white man, and you don't know about it until the child is about 4 or 5 (when it starts to physically look like the guy you all know) then by that time you have already raised the son as your own. so, when the shoe drops, the shit hits the fan, whatever, when you FIND OUT that it is not yours, it is much less chaotic. You're less likely to do the whole bit where you murder everyone involved. You're less likely to just buy a motorcycle and walk completely away. You're less likely to tear a path of destruction through the whole thing b/c you already have a bond with the kid and ffs he is white. It is even less destructive if you know the guy who impregnated your wife and he is a good dude.

Now, if it's a nigger baby, that's game, set and match right there. That baby comes out and it ain't white. You are done immediately. You're not paying for it, and it is lucky that you just don't kill it on the spot. The chaos that comes from such a scene is EXPONENTIALLY (think literally now) greater than a whoopsie from a white one white affair.

So its not that 'we don't care.'

It's that "We are trying to build an enduring society, faggot. And one outcome is clearly worse than another."

So many words for a blatant cuckpost. Why?

My wife had an affair with a US born citizen who was also in the US army. Strange.....

a cuckhold is a man who literally enjoys watching another man have sex with his woman. i don't know why it took on this whole new meaning on the internet.

"You're not a narcissistic psychopath who is willing to kill another white man or his child because your wife made a mistake?"

"You don't want to tear down all white society completely because you were outdone by another white man?"

KEK!!

I'm apparently also sharing a board with a bunch of misguided fools who think relationships are just unlimited sex and blowjobs. No frens...it might start out that way for the first month but then it just becomes maintenance and upkeep with a few good days sprinkled in. I'm ready to dump the girl I've been with just so I can breathe again.

race mixing is simply more destructive to the fabric of society, and you cannot expect people to be MKULTRA'D into not caring about race. especially when you are trying to integrate fucking niggers ffs.

>He'll gladly raise a kid that's not his
That's grade A cuck behavior but you're probably posting bait. At least I hope so, for your mental health sake

Letting your wife get fucked by anyone, regardless of race, is the game of a weak man who should probably troon out to hasten their inevitable suicide.

Attached: uduigeta.jpg (465x465, 26.71K)

Literally what OP said. White nationalists on here are a joke.

This

Attached: edoogile.jpg (450x342, 24.56K)

Attached: uceuguzo.jpg (445x445, 24.88K)

Any Forums is a bunch of cucks.