Come back, White Man

Attached: GettyImages-522058240-028102d.jpg (980x654, 136.15K)

kind of want to

I cant board a plane

Or a boat even.. im not sure if thats still an option for crossing the atlantic, im sure it is

post hand paki

>cold
>drafty
>dark

no thanks I'll live in my surburban house with a heated garage

you guys are aware the vast majority of the population would be out there plowing the fields and dying from tooth ache by age 40 right?

Haha isnt it just hecking weird that they built those castles with no heating yet every one of the serfs houses had heating.
Its so weird the kings didnt need to be warm i guess… unless

Bodium castle, Robertsbridge, very nice part of Sussex

lmao fuck off europoor
I'm sitting comfy here in the hot Georgia weather
Where my southern chads at?

The overwhelming majority of white men never lived in pic op related.

They wouldnt have been welcome.

Stop being nostalgic for a past that never happened.

Stop using American ideas

Fatso
KYS

Attached: 1A908C2C-C9A6-4C5D-89D6-B3396720FB7C.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

Actually castles used to be a common effort to protect against raiders very often

castles were chiefly defensive constructions, but i don't know where you're getting that the places where the nobles lived had no heating.

Hop the border and board at JFK

im not fat.. im unvaccinated.. they are planning on increasing travel restictions for unvaxxed even more come september

im not allowed to enter the states.. non american citizens cant enter without a vax

> (OP)
>post hand paki
What's a hand paki? Some kind of wanking device?

UK and Frogland has great castles to visit though. Makes up for all the fighting over 1000 years.

I don't understand what you are trying to get at, but you sound like a faggot.

Still better than living around mudslimes and nogs

It's no longer our home.

Comfort is killing the west

lizardmen ofc fucking newfags

hey its a good thing though bro because the 'virus' has and has always had literally more than a 99.999% survival rate so it just makes sense that seemingly the entirety of the global population of dumbfuck cattle sheep are all going along with all this shit its cool dude

Attached: clown24.png (391x432, 125.91K)

how the brown hordes get across that moat tho lol.

Would love to. Be right there.

Fake castle, built by a merchant in the 18th century who wanted a fairytale castle in which to torture local children with his friends.

Attached: 1547658343497.gif (200x113, 597.03K)

a sad truth. The internet is the main culprit though

>you guys are aware the vast majority of the population would be out there plowing the fields and dying from tooth ache by age 40 right?
It's better for them, spiritually. They'll embrace Christ, innthe absence of any hope or prospects!

I'd live in a comfy cave if it meant that I never had to see another shitskin again.

Do you have a job?

based

We just elected the most pozzed government in our history. I'm considering it.