Why do you support Russia

>I hate west
What do you hate about west?
>faggotry
Russia has Aids epidemic and institutionalized raping its own soldiers and prisoners
>No respect for religion
US has higher church attendance than Russia and all Russian priests are KGB assets
>Women are whores
Russia is biggest exporter of prostitution in the world, also has highest rate of abortion
>Jews control the west
Russian Oligarchs are mostly Jewish and so are their politicians and also Putin
>West are pedos
In the 90s child prostitution was extremely rampant, both boys and girls
>Multi-nationalism
Russia is the most multinational country in the world. You will get jailed for advocating for Russia to stay ethnically clean.
>Niggers
And Russia has mountain niggers
>No freedom of speech
You can get jailed over Facebook posts in Russia. And police are far more violent against protestors.
>Glowies
KGB funds all kinds of extremists within its own country
>covid lockdowns
Russia had far more authoritarian covid restrictions

So why do you really support Russia?
>globohomo
If everything I listed before isn't globohomo then what the fuck is

Attached: 1652015324921.png (750x578, 334.44K)

If you think russia is globohomo, you are a fucking retard.

>if you don't like lefties you love russia
fuck off, nerd

That is a horrendous misapplication of that quote and picture. Your are implicitly saying that the modern USA is "our system, our culture, our civilization" when it is not.
People who worship Russia are retarded, but it has nothing to do with subversion away from American globohomoism. America has already been subverted and to support NATO imperialism so faggots can get married is the sign of a subverted person just as much as the knee-jerk reaction to support Russia's attempt at claiming the throne.

>If you think russia is globohomo
Is faggotry, whoredom, authoritarianism, Jewery, multi-nationalism, negro worship and others not Globohomo? Define what is globohmo
Any Forums worships Russia as bastion of traditionalism and white race.

just to piss you off, fucking loser

>Commie shithole
>Not globohomo

Great argument 70 IQ mutt.
>yo-you're dumb!

>Hurr Hurr Russia is globohomo!
>Have are going to the NATO funded Pride Tranny MAP parade?
>You have to get your 4th jab be sure to do that!
>and donate to BLM and support rapefugees
>Did I mention that Russia is globohomo as well?

t.(you)

Attached: 1653185310123.png (768x713, 115.63K)

>If you think russia is globohomo, you are a fucking retard.
Russia literally just wants to take America's place at the reigns, they have no ideological issues with globohomo.

Attached: globalism, russia.jpg (1024x814, 165.84K)

I support Russia while accepting that it has many flaws, some more severe than in the west. At the end of the day US just can't be allowed to dominate the world, we're screwed if it does. We need Russia and China to keep US in check.

Some areas where west has it worse than Russia:
>deliberate fag and trans propaganda
>deliberate white replacement
>liberal women

Some areas where Russia has it worse than the west:
>forced drafting
>less freedom of speech
>lower wages

I don't care. I just want people to stop dying.

It's very clear that western Russia supporters think of it as alternative to US.
So you have no real ideology? Just a contrarian NPC?
Do you have any refutal to anything I said?

>uh yeah aborting babies en masse is fucking based and trad

Attached: mapeuropeabrate3big.gif (1900x1500, 238.46K)

It’s the same reason right wingers support Trump. They want to own the corrupt establishment at any cost even if it means supporting people who are a million times more corrupt

Attached: 78F9AA46-72B8-41B6-8D99-CCF6E7021E44.jpg (1170x1818, 776.21K)

>We need Russia and China to keep US in check.
So far Russia has done nothing but doing everything US does 100 times more incompetently and worse. And no one really knows what is going on in China. Idk why do you think Russia will keep US in check when popular narrative to reason of west's downfall is Marxism that originated there.

>iphone
>reddit spacing
>derp image
>right wingers

Attached: fuck off back.jpg (396x382, 41.11K)

Which side do jews support?
Which side do feminists support?
Which side does Israel support?
Which side does the ADL support?
Which side do faggots support?

There you have your answer, NIGGER

my ideology is specifically stated and perfectly achieving it's goal: to piss you off, fucking loser

You are just admitting to having no critical thinking. "I do opposite to what they do" is an extremely predictable behavior you can use to control half of the population. Also you still can't refute how Russia has all the bad qualities of US without having any good.

>It's very clear that western Russia supporters think of it as alternative to US.
but it's not a result of "subversion" it's a result of knee-jerk contrarianism because these people lack the ability to understand politics outside of "good guy, bad guy". The US was subverted successfully already into becoming its current form. To even try and compare Russian influence in the USA to globohomo influence would be laughable.

Bezmenov's quote is about propagandizing to win over a people to a new ideology (in context, he was talking about conservative Americans becoming commies), not counting up all the disaffected of globo-America who would support any group that attacks America. These people see ANYTHING as an alternative to America, not just Russia.

It does keep US in check as we speak though. If US could have invaded that part of the world, it would. US would grab as much as it possibly can at all times, they're not le based democratic liberators that care about human rights - they're just good at propaganda. Their deep state is purely self serving. Russia still has USSR stockpile of nukes and the world is a better place for it.

We just want globohomo to get rekt, no one gives two shuts about russia

Attached: 20220522_120448.gif (366x228, 2.98M)

Didn't read, fuck NATO, fuck UN, fuck globopedo and fuck world bank.

Attached: 278919810_146281934627456_1749578690194214143_n.jpg (1080x654, 159.66K)

So you are on the jews side?

Back you go.

Attached: redditor gtfo.jpg (436x447, 73.15K)

Show me where Russia is actually celebrating the demise of its own people in it’s own land?

I’ll wait

Then why shouldn't I hate the west more as it is my direct problem? And if some things happen in both the west and Russia it doesn't mean that it's to the same extent. Faggotry and sexual degeneracy in general is a lot more widespread in the west and common even between the elites. Trannies are almost a completely western phenomen and so are the satanic pedophiles that rule it. Both whoredom and multiculturalism are found in Russia but it's a lot more heterogenous, so you have multiculturalism just in the massive cities(mostly Moscow) and pretty homogenous in the rural and even urban, traditionally white Russian settlements. In Russia, and eastern europe in general, women can be either whores or spiritually purer, while in the west the lines are extremely ambiguous and the body counts, even for average women, are extremely high, and maybe the prostitutes are smarter than the western promiscuous women who fuck their tinder dates for a meal weekly, at least they ask for a higher price.
Also, I don't care for your ex-KGB demoralization shit, of course I am not moralized to fight for the people that want the worst for me and rule over me, of course I want them dead. You niggas are so easily influenced that if you see a catchphrase or the media saying that something should be perceived in a way you follow it blindly, without asking "why are they demoralized, why should I want the west to win?".
And even so, from your standpoint, the best option would be to not care as both sides are bad, not root for nato that mass imports immigrants abd degeneracy in your countries.

You're right.
I hate NATO.
I hate Russia.
I have nothing against Ukrainians nor Russians.

Georgians are one of the most butthurt posters here, right after poolanders and hohols. I wonder why...

Cold War lasted for 45 years. Russia to this day has best glowies in the world. They had infiltrated US government as well as Hollywood. The current situation in US is the result of commie demoralization that lasts and continues to this day.
There was period of time when US was the only country in the world with nukes while rest of the world was in shambles. And instead of mass invasion they simply funded reconstruction of Europe.
You do know that Russian elite is Jewish and very open about their control over the country.
Lmao have you ever heard about entirety of Russian history?
Everything I said is true though. Can you refute any of it?