Replacement theory

Does anyone here actually believe replacement theory isn't happening?

Attached: rt.jpg (793x863, 78.46K)

Those 2 aren't dependent though. Great replacement theory is false, but whites becoming a minority is true.

>whites being replaced in their own countries is false,
>whites being replaced is true.
Wat? Can we just call it white genocide for simplicity?

Who are you quoting?

Them decreasing in population size isn't the theory. It's that the mass immigration and the incentivizing of race mixing and whites being shamed into not having kids is.

Japan has a declining birthrate but their culture is still strong and intact thanks to lack of immigration replacement.

How the fuck is it "false"? Seems pretty clear-cut that Western politicians are gung ho on importing Third Worlders. They actively talk up its benefits ("muh growth") all the time.

Only the deniers and enablers, who more often than not are one and the same.

where can we replacement theory another population, and build another great civilzation?

Maybe Japan.

Colonize them fully and take over their subservient women and breed out their chink features.

The only way to fight replacement is to marry and have children, no one is going to save you, the military is on the side of ZOG 100%. Make your families, get your houses in order and form communities.

Replacement theory is that it's coordinated conspiracy by jews, which is obviously retarded. But the fact that the proportion of whites is in decline is true, a fact no one today denies. The cause if you're interested is that birthrates EVERYWHERE are falling and they fall in proportion to the economic increases and increases in things like healthcare and education. That is true even of countries in Africa, in places like China, India and other populous areas.

They follow the same historic trend of western white nations, it's just they lag behind us by a bit because so does their technology, medical care and education. They have projected populations that will eventually level off this century and themselves enter decline.

It’s a white supremacist conspiracy theory

Attached: 70F93CDB-0F6A-4940-B6F9-4B08A5781DE5.jpg (577x433, 43.78K)

Says the party that doesn't work real blue collar or dangerous jobs at all.

The faggot barista doesn't deserve 20$ an hr fucktard.

You also don't deserve to have student loans forgiven, that's the bed you made. lie in it.

Attached: 1597041694769.png (924x1060, 746.88K)

Seethe lmao

Fewer hours

>The faggot barista doesn't deserve 20$ an hr
Why not? It's a 9 to 5 job. I'm pretty much against the left on almost every topic but this.
White people can't have children unless they can financially support a family, and they can't spend time with their child and teach them the things that they need to know about life if they're busy working 2 or 3 jobs just to get by.

$20 barista = $9 coffee
If you’re happy paying that much for your coffee then it sounds good

Attached: 3BF3A981-8D2C-4A2C-B31A-0EEF0388EA5D.jpg (490x487, 73.39K)

It doesn't need to be that expensive.
>bro you can't just pay people more! the rich can't make a gigantic profit otherwise! they need a gigantic profit, not just a huge profit!

Why are we calling white genocide "replacement theory" now?

I paid off my student loans because I actually got a job with my degree. That doesn’t mean I’m against forgiving student loans. That’s what separates the right from left. If I were a rightoid, I’d say fuck you I got mine. But, because I’m a leftist, I actually want others to succeed. And yes, that barista should making a living wage. Everyone who works should.

But no one immigrates to Japan. Immigrants make up less than 3% of Japan. The difference is that while white countries have a declining birthrate, they also have an immigration rate that has created 50% of the population as completely foreign.

This is literally microevolution vs macroevolution all over again.

Only tourists, newfags, and R*dditors. Checked, btw.

Every single time this gets brought up, it's just leftist retards and rightoids talking past each other.
Yes, the Great Replacement is actually happening and is a result of explicit government policy.
No, there's technically no "conspiracy" as the elites aren't doing this purely to fuck over Whites.

Yes its all just a coincidence

Attached: EC1E19E6-F486-4581-B621-846F854AF80D.jpg (1024x708, 92.54K)

Have you ever actually read any kind of financial document like an income statement?
Yes, owners of a public business tend to want to make more money, and they will raise prices to account for higher min wage
Your option is to buy coffee from Starbucks or a local cafe
If the local cafe wants to charge less to compete, they can do that, but they also have to compete against all the advantages of bigco, like app purchases, supply chain efficiencies, marketing, etc
Good luck

before jewish ruled legality you could battle invaders. This wasn't even that long ago, the last instance of this happened say.... late 1700's

Just because media talks about whites becoming a minority and politicians talk about immigration and diversity and academics say whiteness needs to be abolished doesn't mean there's any great replacement because nobody has said explicitly they're trying to replace whites on purpose checkmate sweetie

>incentivizing of race mixing and whites being shamed into not having kids is.
This isn't a thing. Race mixing is much more common for non-Whites, and non-White birthrates have been absolutely collapsing.
Leftists only push this narrative to argue that there's nothing they can do, since these are cultural shifts and not in the government's direct control.
But the actual cause is entirely immigration, which is a result of government policy and could easily be changed if they wanted.

Are you retarded?