Life without woman

is useless and pathetic.
The greatest joy a man can ever have is sex with women.
Without ever feeling the naked beauty of a female body is the most miserable thing imaginable.
This is the reason incels are so fucked up in their minds.
Life with no female attention is enough to make a decent healthy grown adult man broken.

This is coming from a late 20s virgin who has never ever had female attention in his entire life, has never been to a pub, club, or party, and has never even grabbed a female hand ever.
I have a decent job earning well more than the average for my age, have a decent car, have a master's degree in mechanical engineering, and can buy whatever the fuck I want.
Yet, still, I feel miserable and lonely every night because there's one particular thing I don't have, the female attention.

The most important thing of all in this whole fucking universe is the sexual intercourse with women.
The most valuable thing of all in this whole fucking universe is the female sexual attention.

Anyone claiming otherwise is delusional.
I'm typing these sentences alone in my room at sunday night.
I have a job tomorrow and have to go back to being a wage slave for the next five days.

Attached: 1650810690267.jpg (610x358, 22.62K)

Yeah, but have you ever considered or comprehended anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Attached: 1653229311413.jpg (720x888, 333.53K)

Touch grass homo nigger

quite the opposite.
why do you think women are obsessed with making male friends (which they specifically won't fuck) whereas the guys in those "friendships" are always hoping it will develop into something sexual?
because women are boring as shit and not entertaining in the least, while men make for good company.

Enjoy real rock bottom when you had sex and feel the same. Maybe that's when things will get better for you.
These dogmas you seem to believe in (a man has to be x, the most important thing is y) aren't worth shit, life is what you make it. But sure, company, friendship and love are nice and sex can be fun. But so can be a lot of other stuff, so don't expect to be saved by it, it will be pretty underwhelming then. Be nice and genuine and try to seriously connect with another person on stuff you both enjoy or deem important and sex will follow naturally. But your happiness is not dependent on it. Heads up friend.

Hi japbro, what is your opinion on incels here glorifying your women? Are they worth it? Are they as trad and modest as polcels picture them?

Imagine being so repulsive that you have to advertise for respect.

Nah he just needs friends and to get laid… good luck Asian PP

Women are fake and once they get comfortable around you, show themselves to be the monsters they were made to be. They have to spend several hour each time disguising themselves just so everyone won't vomit at the sight of them. No wonder most women love trannies so much, they have everything other than genitals in common with them.

Attached: truth in advertising.webm (360x640, 2.49M)

I'm 40 and quit my job in 2019 to become a NEET for awhile after overworking myself just going in and out of existence. Drink good beer and enjoy watching TV. I'm still looking for work.

As for women. My parents are in their 70's. My dad got sick at 65. I never worked harder and ignored any women around me so much. My dad pulled through and I took a chance quitting my awful job. Then Covid19 Pandemic hit.

NEVER WORK HARDER THAN YOU NEED TOO. If you like the job never let anybody around you fuck with you living everyday life. My dad did that when I was working. Told him I would quit because the only chances to meet anybody is 5 minutes outside 7/11.

3 years relaxing.

fpbp and checked

Nice try schlomo.

Women are the niggers of gender.

You care about sex too much. That’s the only problem here

>The greatest joy a man can ever have is sex with women.
Last Fall I did my first full season as a high school football referee
I'ver never had so much fun doing anything in my entire life than refereeing a high school football game up in the mountains on a cool Friday night in the Fall.
Have you even found your mission in life user and started working on that?
1. mission
2. workout / health
3. earning / career (if it's not the same as your mission)
4. dog and having manly hobbies like shooting, hunting, building things out of wood
5. women
Notice what is last on that list

You should probably go ahead a suck start a 12ga if you’re this pathetic.

>Enjoy real rock bottom when you had sex and feel the same. Maybe that's when things will get better for you.
Getting sex with a woman became easy for me. I'm not ultra chad and I didn't fuck a hundred women, but after about a dozen it just becomes tedious.
Find one that you can get along with, share fun experiences with, gives you the least bit of trouble (they all do it though, it's their nature), cooks, has curves, doesn't act manly
Then focus your relationship goals into making it a great relationship instead of always looking over the fence for something better.
I've fucked easy women and fucked women with whom I was in long term relationships. The LTR ones are better if yo do it right

You are right but since most people here are incels, they will cope.

women are fun and nice to have around
incels are losers
that's all :)

>Life without woman
peacful
intelligent
almost no lies
adventurous and exciting
weathtly
fair
just
honest

lol you incel cuck.
you obviously have zero life experience, let alone ever had sex.
sad, really.

Pathetic, kys hole!

Vagina is the most overpriced overmarketed resource in the world, the price is literally your sanity, money, kids and time.
Look at Elon Musk, bill gates, jeff bezos, captain jack, brad pitt whos son fot transgendered by angelina troli.

We need artificial wombs and sexbots! Its literally a trillion dollar industry but nobody is seriously tapping into it yet.

That is literally only in your head, an idea.
Reality is not like that.
Get a life.

Also: Go to a whorehouse, experience sex already, that will kick you from your lofty cloud 9 unrealistic phantazies.

You live life with no purpose and you think that the most important thing in life is sex with women.
Sex with women is just one of many pleasures life has to offer, but in no way the purpose of life.
You see, you never interact with women, much less have sex with them.
You have one thing that most women want-which is stability-yet here you are wallowing in self pity.
Has it ever crossed your mind that the reason you feel this way is because you lack purpose, and within this lack of purpose you feel unworthy?
So unworthy you don't feel good enough to interact with women, therefore keeping you celibate?
Every man has needs and you not getting sex or attention has made you overvalue sex with women.
It is painfully obvious you live a boring life, you are probably socially awkward, and/or sexually unappealing.
How about you focus on your true purpose, perhaps get in good physical shape, and actually
try to go get laid?
In this day and age it is not very difficult at all.

>Yet, still, I feel miserable and lonely every night because there's one particular thing I don't have, the female attention
wrong!
it's an idea in your head that is the source of your suffering.

let me sum up your post:
>i have never even touched a female hand
>clearly sex is the greatest thing ever
are you sure you're not just hyping it up because you feel inadequate? virginity is a great thing, it keeps you pure.

I went to school with her, she always drones on and on about losing her teeth and her appearance due to some fake disease. She was a methhead and dropped out in grade 10, the only reason she's got a boob job, new teeth (they're surgically installed now, permanent I believe, that video is 2-years old) and nice clothes is because she slapped her sloppy pussy onto a simp dick, who now takes care of her kids from rando pimps, johns, and other methheads.

Women are the ultimate final-form of leeches.

Attached: 283351619_10219920258257022_869389481118604203_n.jpg (1080x1920, 213.7K)

The greatest joy a man can ever have is the fulfillment of raising a family, of providing for his wife, receiving nurturement and belief via her, and doing his best to raise their well being by the sweat of his brow.
Weak willed faggots obsess with sex, the strong know its only a tool for true enrichment.

>The most important thing of all in this whole fucking universe is the sexual intercourse with women.
Youre the kind of guy that sends 1000$ to onlyfans 5/10s just to hear her say your name.

You need MGTOW philosophy my dude, you must find your purpose in life. If you think taking the devils bargain and submit to a woman in marriage ia going to make you happy: you are wrong.

Imagine your life but now youre also divorced and paying 50% of your salary to some cunt while she fucks a new guy every night in your bed using tinder.

women are soul crushing harpies who will fuck you over

>Without ever feeling the naked beauty of a female body is the most miserable thing imaginable.
foreplay is hot garbage and meant as a gift to the woman.
their whole personality reeks of junk by now.

make yourself useful and replace women please if this is so important to you. You are a mechanical engineer, right?

Attached: 2022-05-22_16h55_39.png (1474x357, 573.54K)

Yes, it's true. Without regular sex with a woman, we are miserable (and starts having weird thoughts).

Their clock is ticking a lot faster than ours.

Attached: 1652966104641.jpg (1024x685, 89.65K)

the hands of a childless hole with beef curtains wrote this

Dont drink. Use any drugs you can find except alcohol is my advice. Also research the side effects of your drugs ans take supplements for it.

>Sex is the greatest joy a man can have
Fuckin ey, kys u dumb coomer.

I unironically pity you, nip.
Quit watching gay cartoons already.

Attached: 1652898744568.gif (267x212, 2.91M)

you admit that you are a
>late 20s virgin who has never ever had female attention in his entire life
and yet you claim that
how the fuck would you know, you dumb retard?
truth is you've idealized it because of your lack of it
I used to think something like that too until I had a girlfriend for a couple of years, towards the end I couldn't stand being around her, I just wanted her to come over so I could fuck her and then immediately start doing my own stuff without barely even talking to her

Grandchildren

just hit the gym bro, get in places were women often appear, that it. don't be scared, never take them seriously, just adore them.

based retard

Women KILL fun. You are NOT fun to have around, we just tell you so to make you come so we can fuck you which you will make us work and squirm for even though it costs you nothing and you enjoy it too.

Women literally dont have sex just to spite men: weaponized sexuality.

Awesome post man, I'm 45 and a kissless and I love women despite what the jews tell me. Women are our alllies and friends, not our enemies and competition. Women are the sacred resource of humanity and the jews know this and struggle their hardest to corrupt them and turn them into wanton whores.

If anyone cares about women, you will fight the jew.

>Life without woman
>Only talks about sex

Yeah, just go to a hooker, Jap. Try to make sure that it is a female one.

Attached: main-qimg-7b7f3f601bda9715687dcd44b438a3ed-lq.jpg (602x752, 57.63K)

>This is coming from a late 20s virgin who has never ever had female attention in his entire life
you have to sacrifice a lot in your relationship, enjoy your freedom while you can.
virgins idealise relationships and sex, if your life revolves around these then you're always going to be miserable even if you're in one

Attached: coolwithwomen.png (1037x915, 1.03M)

no better orgasm is that one done inside of a women
i stopped masturbation completely as soon as i make the sex with a women

>Only talks about the single difference between men and women; their sex
Oh really? How could he do such a thing

Notice how nobody ever says "get married, a woman will make your life better". Because they dont.

If youre miserable, getting maried will make it 10x worse. Ask johnny Dep.
Men have a psychological need for having kids and cooming, so get a kid via a 20k$ surrogate mother.

We need artificial wombs now!

clearly you've never strangled a woman to death before, it's way better than orgasm

This is why I'm waiting for true love, because mutually desperate business partner relationships are all sacrifice because you latched onto the wrong one.

Hes probably drunk and horny, tomorrow he will sober up and realize how shit women are again.

that's because most men are pathetic cuntslaves who would gladly date some crazy BPD whore (or otherwise nonvirgin women) because they're just that thirsty for pussy.
if you are somehow lucky enough to find one of the 0.001% of women who aren't shit, marrying them won't end badly. but yeah good luck finding a unicorn like that.

yngmi

keep murdering people and stfu you fucking muzzie shitskin

>no better orgasm is that one done inside of a women
I've gotten BJs comparable to the best coom inside a woman, it's all in your state of mind, circumstances, purpose in being with her, etc.

>45 year old virginal simp
cry more faggot, women are dogshit