Filthy Japan rigging the "take in refugee" game

This is so fucking unfair, while the west needs to take in naval tons of shitskin nigger, head chopping Muslims to earn their global moral clouts. The fucking cheating Japanese are taking in blond blue eyes Nordic braided kindergarten girls from Ukraine that is super easy to integrate and do not cause an eyesore to society!?? And they still earn their global moral clouts, then why the fuck we took those niggers in for???

I am literally mad and feel betrayed by these Island chinks wtf, everyone is literally rigging up white people, fucking unfair

yt link
youtube.com/watch?v=M1WZEFiz-UY

Attached: Screenshot_20220522-145513_YouTube.jpg (1253x720, 177.93K)

>Unfair
Existance is unfair, shut the fuck up.

made for bbc
give her back

japan is honorary aryan for a reason

Attached: japan aryan.jpg (2542x1172, 1.22M)

yeah exactly, while we import shittons of BBC in to fuck and inseminate our women. These sly cheating chinks are importing blond hair blue eyes virgins for their chink men to molest and enjoy. Wtf they are exactly doing something logical

Based and yamatodamashiipilled.

>the west needs to take
it doesn't need to. nobody is forcing them. western leaders are hellbent on self-destruction via altruism. it's not like non-western countries would nuke the west for not taking migrants, you think they give a fuck? they don't care. western countries are the only ones who care

those blonde hair blue eyed boys are gonna grow up being able to fuck literally every chink they can get their hands on

Asians aren't pussies when it comes to saying which races are tolerable and which are typically shit.

Attached: 1636982704764.webm (640x480, 2.91M)

>Existance is unfair
Fuck you, the world is my playground. Eat shit, serbnigger.

Also, learn to spell.

>Rick and morty fan

>hohol
>nordic

It's a girl you retard, and Japan only took her, her older sister and her mother only. Japan literally only take fucking women in. Wtf I'm mad and impressed by their governance the same time

go kys you fucking pedophile

Afternoon 77th and tripfag cancer

Even insects are better at preserving their society than whites, kek

They took in a few muslims a few years ago. One went full jihadtard and smashed statues in a Buddhist temple. He was deported and almost none have been admitted since then.

>Japan literally only take fucking women in. Wtf I'm mad and impressed by their governance the same time
Imagine if it was put up for a vote in the west; Only female and children refugees. No men.

Attached: you_cant_pepe.jpg (900x520, 84.26K)

>tfw 0 ukrainian refugee

Attached: 1653228962459.jpg (960x1280, 387.93K)

Angel Cop was THIS based? The one time I watch du bs instead of subs...

you literally volunteered to take in all the shitskins

Kosovo is serbia