The Famines are Coming/ Start a Victory Garden

I hope you are growing food
I am
I understand I'm not growing enough to sustain my family completely but we have enough long term (25+ year) food storage that any fresh veggie will make our quality of life that much better

If you and everyone you know starts a garden it could mean the matter between life and death
Something is always better than nothing
If genuine famines coming you can always tear up your entire yard and plant a garden

Attached: garden1.jpg (3537x2404, 3.51M)

I will just take from other peoples garden and if you try to stop me I will kill you in front of your family. Thanks for the potatos.

You can replant garlic/green onions/ celery/ potato cuttings you get from the grocery store

come on user!
You can do this
those green onions have been in that bucket for 5 years now

Attached: garden3.jpg (2135x3494, 3.17M)

I will literally snuggle rape you to death

Attached: bulled.jpg (705x870, 79.05K)

heres some replanted green onions and garlic
You can literally grow green onions anywhere
I grew some in an old dog food bowl as a joke
they fucking love it

Attached: garden4.jpg (3024x2993, 3.29M)

I will just shoot you in the head.
Then explain to your family that the contents of the garden are mine now.
If they refuse to leave I shoot them too and use their corpses as fertilizer for my new Garden.

oh look its a turk roach posting

Attached: straightdrop.jpg (184x184, 7.37K)

THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF A VICTORY GARDEN IS STORING AND PROCESSING YOUR OWN POOP. IF THE PLANTS PULL NUTRIENTS FROM THE SOIL, YOUR HARVEST AND EAT THEM, THEN YOU POOP THEM DOWN THE SEWER, YOU HAVE JUST STRIPPED THE SOIL OF NUTRIENTS WITHOUT REPLENISHING THEM.

INSTEAD COLLECT YOUR POO AND URINE. MIX 1 PART POOP TO 4 PARTS STRAW OR LEAVES. WATER UNTIL 25% MOISTURE (GOOD IDEA TO BUY A MOISTURE METER), AND TURN OVER YOUR POOP PILE ONCE A WEEK OR SO. YOUR POOP WILL TURN INTO SOIL IN 1 YEAR.

MAKE SURE THE POOP REACHES AN INTERNAL TEMPATURE OR 150 DEG F OR YOU WILL SPREAD DISEASES AND DONT USE ANYONES POOP IF THEY HAVE WORMS.

ITS A GOOD IDEA TO USE THIS POOP MIXTURE FOR FRUIT OR NUT TREES SO YOU HAVE LESS CHANCE OF EATING POOP DISEASES.

DO NOT FLUSH YOUR POOP OR YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT DURING THE COLLAPSE.

ANOTHER WARNING. DON'T LET POOP INFILTRATE YOUR WELL WATER OR YOU WILL DESTROY YOUR LAND.

heirloom seeds are king. Understand how to save seeds to replant. Potatoes save lives, beans are easy and saves lives. Stored beans lasts 10 years. Winter squash will store all winter with little special care. Lambsquarter is everywhere. Get some chickens. Man's best friend is actually a chicken. Start a seed banks start buying books, books are forever.

Attached: Screenshot_20211115-120319.png (496x418, 190.38K)

How do you know which potato plants are poisoned and which aren't? It's way too easy to aquire cyanide.

>ill just shoot you in the head
You have to be 18 to post here turk roach.
Based Garden sir, got some stuff growing myself, surprised how fast onions, green beans, and tomato's are coming in.

Attached: 1649358232155.png (573x644, 343.13K)

>tfw not a landhaver
best i can do is set up a grow tent in the common room.
can i indoor-garden enough edible food for myself?

I feel like If the weed growers can do it, so can you user.

Attached: 1651686496822.jpg (640x579, 95.32K)

you are preparing to die from dehydration, using conventional farming methods for this use is litearlly retarded. Only mutts think that having a garden full of veggies, while thousands of people in your area are starving is a good idea. Make yourself an indoor, low water intake farm preferably without soil and buy two barrels of fertilizer. Then you can maybe talk about preparing.

The garden isn't for eating, it's for baiting subhumans

You see the problem with that Mohammed, is that when we reach that point of society collapse there will be no police to enforce gun control or protect you.

Nah man. the kind of people in Germany that can afford houses with gardens are boomers, government employees, or higher exec position scum who keep voting for politics so everyone else cant‘t achieve what they take for granted. Trying to survive for a future with these people? No thanks, I‘m just so fucking done with everything and just embrace whatever may be happening.

>Society falls into chaos as people can't afford food and resort to scavenging
>Grows indoor garden to keep crops hidden
>Power goes out for days, plants die, now owns only pots full of dirt

Give a quick rundown on those wooden raised beds, OP. How to avoid keeping them from bowing out or rotting, without using treated wood unsuitable for food production? Those metal raised beds can be pretty expensive.

I plan for this

They're PVC boards, bruh

Sit down, garden plebs
Hydroponics.

Attached: download (43).jpg (473x316, 38.95K)

Best bet for raised beds in concrete blocks
Cheap, can be reused over and over, and the goods in the blocks make room for additional compartmentalized planting
In my area I can get 72 blocks for under $300

Attached: cinder-block-beds9.jpg (525x700, 308.02K)

Every user here with some acreage should read Masanobu Fukuoka.

One straw revolution outlines the philosophy.
The natural way of farming outlines the methods.

Read those two books and you will have an abundant garden with limited maintenance producing an abundance of food.

If you need more calories, plant a few potato patches too.

Don’t underestimate the knowledge in those books anons. It’s not for large scale production, but works for a family.

i don't even know where to start picking plants to sustain myself off of

Attached: 1636451290018.jpg (1024x682, 261.03K)

One Straw Revolution as well as E.F Schumacher's Small is Beautiful changed my life

what kind of earth do you use there?

Based user. Glad to hear it.