When will Hindus get some balls and lead the world

In ancient times, India was the centre of the world. It was the richest, most spiritual and scientifically advanced civilization in humanity.

Even ancient Egypt was small and insular compared to the Saraswati and Indus valley civilization.

After hundreds of years of foreign rule wiping out this rich heritage, I honestly think Hindus need to grab their balls and take back their rightful place at the top of the world.

No more Mr sweet nice Hindu, it's time to go big like Shiva

Jai Shri ram.

Attached: images (7).jpg (452x678, 35.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panchagavya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know they poop in the street instead of the toilet right? Might want to address that first before and world leader status is on the table. Just saying.

Can't unmix the poo
Soz

bump

>Ultimate hindu medicine
>combine cow shit, cow piss, milk, yogurt, and ghee
>cures any disease we swear!
>(side effects may include possible death)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panchagavya

Attached: India.jpg (640x640, 98.92K)

>In ancient times, India was the centre of the world.
Never happened. The highest it reached was when it was Britain's bitch.

>It was the richest, most spiritual and scientifically advanced civilization in humanity.

All wrong.

>Even ancient Egypt was small and insular compared to the Saraswati and Indus valley civilization.

>After hundreds of years of foreign rule wiping out this rich heritage, I honestly think Hindus need to grab their balls and take back their rightful place at the top of the world.

All they will do is produce cheap shit for the west like hey always did. They are bitches.

Attached: indian girl 3.png (749x1183, 629.46K)

they just don't have it in them son.

>t. illiterate discount spic

Not true

British only came and took the resources. It was exactly what the French did in Africa

Only thing is, Indians are smarter and more worldly than Africans, so it's not looked down upon as such a travesty

That's the problem, Hindus are too nice, they're pushovers

But that wasn't always the case
The Romans used to trade with Indians in their prime
They acknowledged they were far smaller and less advanced than the ancient Indian Kings

Trust me on this, I only learned about this stuff after I studied outside of the western countries with their Colonial agenda

Yuck. Sometimes I wonder about us Pajeets
Also Digits

>When will Hindus lead the world

Never.Just never

Haha

That's the thing, nobody hates an Indian more than another Indian

That's why even though the Indian rajas were powerful, they helped their British partners beat up their fellow Indian Kings

It's truly messed up and India needs a great leader to unite the people

Like Lord Rama and Shivaji did

if you go anywhere near a pajeeta you deserve to be shot.
absolute bottom tier females, point proven just look at her face

I dont hate ALL Indian men tho. I just hate the irrational ones which is unfortunately most of em

Its like "Why should I support these duffers?" Just because they are my countrymen

not going to lie i feel sorry for any half intelligent indian. imagine being stuck in a country of at least a couple hundred million retards

Well thanks m8

>a couple hundred million retards
nah, there are 50million tops here.

Haha I'm glad you think that

Indian women aren't for foreign simps. Stick to your feminist lesbos those are for you

We've had out time.
The current Indians are a bunch of faggots. The age of aryabhatt and chanakya is over.
You larping faggots will leave for a European country as soon as the opportunity presents itself. Current Indians are no nation builders and that's a hard pill we all have to swallow. All we do is scam each others and lick corporate boots.

Hindus need to accept that they're the only ones still following the Indo-European traditions and therefore need to lead white back to the Dharmic sphere.

They do damn well though

That bloke who is the CEO of Google made 300 million bucks last year

Not bad for a boy who grew up without the internet lol

That's the thing, Indians are smart as hell and driven af, they just are naturally beta

That's why I'm trying to snap them out of it and help them remember their amazing rich heritage

India was the centre of the world. Hindus influenced all of the world.

I only learned about this stuff after spending a few months traveling Asia. Mind blowing s stuff

Don't say that bro

If one can be brave and intelligent before, he can become that again

The problem is most Indians dream of moving to America and Australia and UK to work and earn dollars there

They don't see the big picture. They don't realise that's not going to lift up their people or civilization. They are so colonized in their thinking

Being a good doctor or engineer Ina foreign country doesn't do your people any good

Hindus in particular are so sweet and spiritual. They need to be proud of themselves

I'm the new ram, I'll lead Hindus to a new age of glory

Indians already lead the world, in smells.

>Like Lord Rama
Rama is a character based on the Egyptian pharoah Ramses (III I think).

Attached: 1652732913406.png (229x229, 62.16K)

>India needs a great leader to unite the people
The next Hitler will be a Hindu Brahmin

Any mention of India conjures up images of brown lads with button up shirts squatting in dirt streets doing a big poo.
That or trying to convince my Nan she has a virus on her computer that needs fixing

noice

still better than allopathic medicinethat just kills you

You too

Attached: 4512877995533154649.jpg (1200x675, 79.1K)

Good Morning, Sir!

Not true

Vedic Hindu culture is older than ancient Egypt

The rig Veda talks about astronomy events that happened 8000 years ago

The pyramids were only built 4000 years ago, they are the son civilization of the Vedic people from the Indus region

It all goes back to the Saraswati River, O dream of a day when that River comes back, it'll be a new golden Age for the blessed Sanskrit people

Don't take this the wrong way, I don't have any particular dislike for Indians (only the local ones who ask me for money all the time) and some cultural aspects are quite interesting, but on what planet are you living? Indians should rule the planet based on what? You guys should take care of your own country, your own affairs and lift up your people and not think about such bullshit.

Do some of you guys really use cow shit/urine toothpaste, or is this some cruel internet joke?

Yes

But first they need to find their balls

Most Hindus are happy sitting around eating yummy food and doing their studies to get their software Jobs

They don't have the awareness to see if they don't stand up, they're going to go extinct

Hindus have been persecuted more than joos, they're just too soft and beta to acknowledge it and do anything about it

Jai Shri ram, let their be a great awakening soon