Mac chads warned you

Bill Gates is evil. At best, he's incompetent.

Attached: f5e3341f-3da9-4940-9e5a-b177ef440bb8.jpg (1200x667, 79.97K)

hardly think Apple is much better
install gentoo

Apple tried to empower the common man. Linux gatekeeps normies, but it's intentions are good.

gatekeeping isn't always a bad thing

Im interested to see how Bills blot out the sun with dust subscription model works.

Republican U.S. Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia has promoted a conspiracy theory that claims billionaire Bill Gates is hoping to "make a lot of money" from an outbreak of monkeypox.

it is, if it means that because of it evil controls the world

>it's
Retarded ESL mutt

it usually is

You are obese

apple products are fucking disposible garbage and have been since the they dropped the apple II.

well it's a good thing we have an Aryan at the helm of microsoft now.

Attached: file.png (2000x1977, 3.66M)

ya, because investing in companies that make "vaccines" and that make trackers for mandates is a "conspiracy".

Go brush your teeth nigel. Than get acid thrown on you by a migrant

these companies get all of the "benefits" of diversity hires, without the low IQ and lack of work ethic.

Bill Gates may be evil, but macs are fucking overpriced trash.
At least I can just pirate windoos

Attached: macsucks.jpg (600x448, 32.19K)

Microsoft supported business first and consumers second, not rich tech nerds and homosexual artists.

There. Ready to move on now?

To hell with the lack of consistency with this rule. Apostrophes are used in every other possessive.

There isn't a better notebook at the $1k class as the M1 Air.

If the gatekeeper is evil. Then it is evil. If the gatekeeper is an original founder trying to preserve what they helped create for their group who are the majority enjoyers, then it is usually honorable, unless all enjoyers are evil.

never been happier since i went to linux
its like i actually own the computer i put together again