The enigma of cuckoldry

If cuckoldry is evolutionarily disadvantageous, why has it become so widespread in modern society?

Attached: 1649558698367.webm (540x960, 3M)

Fuck off kike

>bro it’s natural
>they just evolved into cucks
The absolute state of sciencefags

>cuckoldry is evolutionarily disadvantageous

On the contrary. Alpha gets to fuck and breed. Cucks die without offspring.

This but unironically.

It is disadvantageous, so the kikes spread the idea round because they are evil.

When you see a competitor fucking your mate it’s supposed to raise your testosterone and horniness levels so you can immediately fuck her and using your shovel shaped cock remove the existing semen and plant your own.

Idk what to do bros. I have two friends , one let this girl move in to his /his parents house (we are all 18 btw) , and they are girlfriend and boyfriend. The girl then cheated on him 3 times with our friend and then they got caught by me so I told the my friend / her boyfriend what was going on.
He took her fucking back
I'm so pissed off that I cant bare to face them when shes around so I'm losing my friends because of this disgusting bitch. Wtf do I do

>why has it become so widespread in modern society?

It hasn't.

Just wait, she will do it again, he may make the mistake 5 or 6 times, even 10 times, eventually he will learn

Kikes love to get cuckolded they get a cerebral high out of it.

You know abt. that tho, no? kike?

Attached: 1653203588002.jpg (600x673, 57.67K)

or you could fight off the competition and not have to fuck a cumfilled used up hole in the first place you faggot

Its has brother , so many young women are cheating on their boyfriends it's disgusting

It developes the way any fetish developes

Cuckoldry implies that the man is compliant in it

I meant it's evolutionarily disadvantageous for the cuck.

That's the opposite of what I said.

Jews

>Just wait, she will do it again
I know. She such a fucking bitch about it and she blames my friend for her cheating, after he fucking took her in because she had a horrible home life and "saved" her. This is how she fucking repays him, but cheating on him with his friend. Ffs man

>Wtf do I do

BECOME UNGOVERNABLE

Attached: 1653091171025.jpg (701x438, 58.4K)

it is not really a modern concept

Attached: WvwHclf.jpg (750x923, 76.9K)

Theres no cuck gene, there is nothing to be selected for or against.

It's spreading only in western society. Weak men bred by propaganda and onions can't keep or control women so they must share them. Evolutionary advantage was weak cuck was not killed by other man and still had chance to breed. West is filled with mostly males and weak men feel they must submit or be killed. When weak men feel threaten by other males they will share their women. I bet the other dude is black or muslim.

If I could beat her I would , but then I really would lose my friends

I liked Legends of the Hidden Temple as much as the next Millennial, but what kind of adult wears children's TV merch? I enjoyed my childhood too, but I still moved on almost 20 years ago.

Attached: 1649719121194.jpg (749x459, 28.49K)

It doesn't matter, you're gonna lose most of them anyway. But don't lose your del. Slap her and tell her to leave your friend alone, or don't, just slap her, or heckle your friend to find new gf.

Attached: 1653099342185.jpg (240x240, 9.97K)

Yeah so you got your answer there. Cucks, bulls, females know that subconsciously and if everyone is happy with that state of things there is no problem.

Women who cuck their mates should be hung. Similar to a lynching.

Never get a used diaper.

The cuck fetish was pushed by kikes because of many reasons. First it total humilation and defeat of white man. Second, cuck still bears financial burden of supporting female but she is impregnated by other man who gets free ride. Third it allows shitskin to access females that are married or in relationships and cancel white man by impregnating the woman.

I am in an open relationship. My partner has more sex partners than me but that's okay because I know it's more difficult as a gay. I want to make her happy and she is free to express herself and have fun. I am not hiding our arrangement but I haven't told anybody yet. I don't think I would be embarrassed but it's hard to explain with the stigma attached.

Let the one amongst you who is without sin cast the first stone

Based
If i slapped her she would probably get turned on, shes a dirty whore that is no good to any man

These faggots ruined Dungeons and Dragons.

And then kill the woman for being unfaithful.

Mentsl illness

Those people need to go.

>why has it become so widespread in modern society?
(((Why))) indeed?

Bring back slut shaming and make a public record of whores, this will fix most of the problems

Cucking is a violation of natural law.

How to you know it's prevalence is high? No bully. I think it's because these men lack fitness in the biological sense, that it'll disappear eventually.

Attached: 1642670575561.png (630x468, 49.21K)

>

cf book 'Sperm Wars', because of prevalence of rape in ancient times