While you were distracted with Elon and WWII

>Your Government published data confirming it can take just 5 months for the Covid-19 Vaccinated to develop Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome whilst they had you worried about World War, the Cost of Living & Monkeypox
>Public Health Scotland conveniently decided to stop publishing these figures shortly after they had revealed the double vaccinated and triple vaccinated were more likely to be infected with Covid-19, meaning the Covid-19 injections had a negative effectiveness, in turn meaning they were decimating the vaccinated population’s immune system.
archive.is/2BJr7

Attached: 2022-05-22 Your Government published data confirming in 5 months for the Covid-19 Vaccinated to develop VAIDS whilst they had you worried about World War, Cost of Living & Monkeypox2-2BJr7.png (595x442, 44.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodsciencing.com/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 2022-05-22 Your Government published data confirming in 5 months for the Covid-19 Vaccinated to develop VAIDS whilst they had you worried about World War, Cost of Living & Monkeypox-2BJr7.png (1237x8373, 2.74M)

Who fucked a monkey?

Two more weeks, right red deer fags?

If Monkey Pox is dominant in Queers, does that mean the ppl who got the Clot Shot & now have VAIDS will be more susceptible to the Pox?

at this point you morons are literally too stupid to insult
>Public Health Scotland conveniently decided to stop publishing these figures shortly after they had revealed the double vaccinated and triple vaccinated were more likely to be infected with Covid-19, meaning the Covid-19 injections had a negative effectiveness, in turn meaning they were decimating the vaccinated population’s immune system.
>meaning the Covid-19 injections had a negative effectiveness, in turn meaning they were decimating the vaccinated population’s immune system.
no
it doesnt mean any of those things
you fucking midwit

vaxfags and anti vax fags are both incredible faggots

why don't you kiss and make up anally you fucking nerds

Oh buddy seems like you goofed a little with your copy pasta

>If Monkey Pox is dominant in Queers
not the pox but jingles.
a side effect from the jab

>no
>it doesnt mean any of those things
>you fucking midwit

Attached: low key3.gif (260x242, 1.4M)

>not the pox but jingles.

Checked and kek'd

I'm fucking using that from now on
>jingles
when I start seeing everyone get consumed with boils. user tell me that was your idea.

Attached: 1652832800408.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

nah. just shit english my fellow Leaf.

AIDS compromises your immune system, and it seems like those who got the jab are more prone to catching Faucivirus and other shit than the unjabbed are. So I believe it's possible that the jabbed are developing some form of AIDS.

You should be well passed the denial stage by now...

Where are the mass deaths?

on the field.
picrelated old data

Attached: 2021-12-23 367 Athlete Football Sport Heart Attack Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 209 Dead, After COVID Shot4-hCW3j.jpg (600x417, 66.82K)

Regardless, still funny and thanks for the screen caps. I'm off to go wageslave in a long term care facility full of people dying from the vaccine.

When do you think this is gonna become societally felt?

my portfolio :(

take care user
sorry your question doesnt make sense tome. please rephrase it.

When do you think we're gonna start seeing a real, serious discussion on the effects, like when do you think this whole thing won't be possible to deny?

You still denying this shit? Lmao. Bro there's vaxx pox now, and you're emptying the entire pitcher of Kool aid.

So if I'm double vaccinated, how fucker am I?

>t-two more weeks!
KYS. Not Any Forumsitics.

>serious discussion on the effects, like when do you think this whole thing won't be possible to deny?
never.
Bill Gates came out this week and said
>UPS we didnt know teh rona was only fatal on 70+ years old.
>our bad uwu
and there was not a single reaction to it.

I don't really give a shit. Not like any of our lives are worth living. If God chooses for us to die, we die.

>distracted
Where do you think you are? We're not distracted, we're not affected, we didn't take jews' lethal injections.

Attached: 1626644493386.jpg (540x504, 68.82K)

goodsciencing.com/about/
10/10 source. Very science. Wow.

depends on who you believe. Borga chuckled while saying the batches where 1/3 real vaxx,1/3 placebo, and dont remember what the last 1/3 was.

This is the longest two weeks ever.

here is your legit source

Attached: suck it-crotch-grab-crotch.gif (498x280, 1.54M)