Dear diary, today is day 88 of my 3 days military special operation to denazify Ukraine in an act of self defense

>dear diary, today is day 88 of my 3 days military special operation to denazify Ukraine in an act of self defense

Attached: retard.jpg (280x420, 28.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/hndjnf.MP4
files.catbox.moe/n6ahvo.mp4
files.catbox.moe/naer9i.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

made me kek.
its all nato's doing tho.

He looks like he is dying

it's really confusing when nato controls russia but russia doesn't want finland to join nato, but I guess world is sometimes confusing

Why is his face all fat and puffy?

Seething R*ssian shills in 3... 2... 1...

Attached: 1611432412260.png (650x739, 444.15K)

At this point its NATO + EU that keep them in the game, yes. Ukraine basically has infinite money to keep the state going + keeps getting military equipment to keep fighting. But like the first week was mostly their own doing when most western countries still refused to help because "it would be over soon anyways"

If you were winning the propaganda would not be necessary.

These threads make Russia look like it’s winning.

Yeah nazi keep seething. He'll kill all you nazis like the insects you are.

He looks like he's about to swell up and explode

>Dear Zel, I invaded but you still ain't callin'

He got monkeypox

>dear diary, today is day 88 of my 3 days military special operation to denazify Ukraine in an act of self defense

The western media made up 'three days' all by itself.

wrong. Theres reports of soldiers who in the early stages were told it would be a quick war or they had some "celebration" stuff with them thinking theyd quickly march into kiev and call it a win

Russia may be taking one city after the other and annexing entire chunks of the most prosperous land on Earth, but at least Natocels and Azovbros are winning the meme war on social media

files.catbox.moe/hndjnf.MP4
files.catbox.moe/n6ahvo.mp4
files.catbox.moe/naer9i.mp4

Attached: 1635776130606.jpg (1024x1020, 105.49K)

You will never be a real empire.

>Russia may be taking one city
keyword "one"

Attached: The.Ghost.and.Molly.McGee.S01E12.Game.Night.The.Dont.Gooder.mp4_snapshot_11.51.329.jpg (842x932, 149K)

Russia has already taken most of the south and Donbass in the east, this is land you are never getting back in your failed CIA project fake country

time to cope

Lmao

>Theres reports

Attached: 1650292585854.png (391x745, 48.2K)