Are "Souls" Self Unifying Narratives (Fiction as a Foundation)?

Last night I made a thread about Bi Polar and Borderline personality disorder being fake for some people, and pathologised excuses for being shitty. That thread seemed to go well, and a lot of people had their 2c to add into the debate which was productive (for me at least)

I'm still going through that info to build upon it, but I'd like to try something in a new area and see if this format of thread takes off
~
Are "Souls" Self Unifying Narratives?
voca.ro/1nO5zE8PndhR
>there's a vid if you want, as other anons found one yesterday, but the audio is what matters here so I'll just post a vocaroo.
~
I believe that same way we say a nation or a people has a soul, the arc in which we use the word soul for a nation or a tribe applies to individuals, but people who lean religious are fishing for something magical and imprecise, and fedora tier reductionists are looking for something so precise and objective that its value is stripped from it. fictions can transcend death and can do the same stuff that religious ideas of souls do, and narratives can be transposed into different mediums the same way souls are portrayed as being able to.
Anyone into religion, gnosticism or memetic theory want to jump in?
If my idea has big holes in it I'd like to know.
I feel there's something important in this idea in that it feels like a precursor ingredient to some type of meta grand unifying narrative that can inoculate people against psychological attacks, the way some arguments work on some populations and not others. Could be wrong.
~
>this is Any Forums related insofar as it links to ideas around NPCs and people being enslaved by group think ideologies, and people improving themselves by changing the narratives they see themselves through

Attached: 1652953025299.jpg (277x350, 31.89K)

Attached: 1632378662590.png (657x539, 110.46K)

Post a full set of teeth

A soul is the sum of one's experiences that have had an effect in characterizing that person.
It is the unification of body (genetics) and mind (wisdom).

Attached: Holoscience.jpg (640x482, 77.33K)

Mind also includes narratives that sway you. Culture is a set of ideas, language is a solvent of ideas. Change the language change the culture, change the culture you change the person who subscribed to the culture. Wisdom implies good stuff, but if life lessons are also held and expressed in terms of narratives, then there is utility in the idea of a soul the same way there is utility in believing that you're not a loser and you can fix things.

stop talking about shit you don't know shit about, faggot

Attached: 1625136599152.jpg (184x184, 13.58K)

As in you're everything bad you believe you are too, but that can cause you to get stuck in a negative feedback loop purely via narratives you tell yourself until you integrate them on a deep level
(ie I'm a loser, I'm worthless, nobody likes me etc)

>put forward a question to anons
>some Romanian says stop talking about something I'm asking about
No
Why bother posting,
If you're a full bottle then spill it

well first off mental problems are real and they're very nuanced.
you've never had to deal with bipolars, narcs, etc. so you mistakenly think that a personality disorder simply means "asshole" or that it's a medically bullshit way of avoiding jail/prison time. Muh "psychology ain't real" meme that gets spammed here on Any Forums, a lot.
it's because of retards like you that people think dealing with a disordered relative, partner or kid is equivalent to dealing with an "asshole". So, if I fail dealing with an "asshole" it means I'm weak, stupid, gullible, etc. People like you are dismissive because they're midwits. You think that your "bulletproof" retard nigger logic can extend well past your pigsty and into the entire universe.

bipolar disorder is obviously fake "I have days where I feel happy and days where I feel sad" no shit, so does everyone else.

Read baghavada gita. Krishna is super soul.

I've read it and I liked it, Hindu mythology is pretty cool

Jung's archetypes.
We strive to emulate an archetype we associate ourselves with. Those archetypes are a result of our society's own values and shared consciousness
Mass psychology through television and the like work to influence our society's shared consciousness to breed archetypes that are desirable to those in control

I said fake for "some" people, meaning that some people are just cunts fishing for a get out of responsibility free card, not everyone. The question was how to tell the difference, and does it matter? My default for most women is BPD, that way I'm not disappointed when shit goes south. If chick's get angry when I stay calm then I bail, simple as. Ive only been with 1 chick over 3 years who wasnt on meds of some kind but if they help then Im not complaining. Some people get the moral right of way to make excuses, and some don't.
I'll be honest, if a guy was a catty bitch or nuts with me and said it was because he had BPD then I'd opt to never interact with him again. I don't give men as much leeway as I do women, because man up isn't counterbalanced by woman up, it's counterbalanced by not acting like a woman or a child. That's my bias.

>The question was how to tell the difference, and does it matter?
Clinical psychologists have decades of shared experience and devised tests to fool people that pretend to be ill mentally.

Na, I know there's more to it now than that after anons explaining it, but you're probably just like me and didn't get to throw tantrums and shit and not get belted. That maybe being a factor in people like us not having the "illness", because we aren't the types to fish for a diagnosis so we can be victims in our own lunch box.

If you're concious of those archetypes, does that empower you to escape the influence of the bad ones and elevate the good, or is it so ingrained from a young age that you can't reject them even if youre concious of them? If narrative x integrated into your psychology makes you weak, but it's an integral part of your identity, then divorcing yourself from that narrative could either make you stronger or bring down the whole house of cards, like changing your morals.

But psychiatry is indeeded quackery that has more common with religion than with sciences.
The whole field is magnet for sick fucks and psychopaths.

all medical fields are like that, I agree.
I think like 90% of all medical professionals are fucked in the head and very dangerous.

It is difficult to differentiate your own ideas and foreign ideas. Try it out for yourself. See where your own ideas end and outside influence starts.
It is possible and recommended to find your own preferences and ideas of yourself, then separate them from what you believe is expected if you.
Often we wear masks to satisfy demands of others and embrace an archetype. This could result in internal conflict. Learning to consolidate your inner desires and ideas (the shadow) with yourself is a valuable step towards inner peace and acceptance of your existence

I worked with an aspiring doctor that couldn't stop talking about what he wanted to do as a surgeon. He loved cutting and stitching.

>passive agressive tone
Psychiatry is cult not medicine.
And faggots from reddit like you, are good evidence of that.

Doesn't stop doctor shopping, either for yourself or for your kids, Munchausens by proxy style. Go for enough second opinions and you'll come out with new meds and pathologies, and few if any people will tell you to stop being a cunt or sort your shit out the old fashioned way where you didn't announce your ailments to the world for grift points

how is that passive aggressive? I agreed with you. You sound like a woman.
You're probably some inbred FAS nigger from Siberia.

You can gane any system. This is also a system that is easy to manipulate for those that are aware of ther methods and tests. I'm talking about the mental health system

Sophistry.

If you have as much time to reflect on this you have as much time to get to a point where certain archetypes won't even express themselves. Most people are fucked because life chewed them up and spat them out. Before that they're actually mostly good people.