Will we ever get checks and balances again in social society?

Shaming of bad behavior etc. In the 1950s you’d be shamed for sleeping over at the house of someone you didn’t marry. Today you fuck the girl date 2 or she’ll think you’re gay and she’s fucking 4 other guys with 20 simps giving attention

Just read a confession post about a woman who was married to a “goofy funny” vegan guy but she wasn’t turned on by him in bed and always refused to sex him. She had a coworker she was hot for and asked for an open relationship, the husbands mother dies then she divorces him for the coworker. 5 years go by and he finds a vegan girl to wife up again and looks happy while she is upset her coworker partner isn’t goofy or funny talkative like the ex and just acts stoic terminator 24/7. Rest of her post is how she’s crying because she misses the vegan goofy funny guy and made a mistake but the point of the story is where the fuck are the checks and balances in society for this type of situation? The coworker just being okay with fucking a married chick even if “open relationship”? in normal society he’d be gutted on the streets. That ukraine skank stealing the wife’s husband after getting housed? Do i need to spell out the fuckery in today’s behavior with nobody to check it?

Attached: BEECE661-0DD9-41D7-9786-F5FBB68B9F37.png (1022x841, 337.67K)

Your following of social drama of other people is the real mystery.

Islam fixes this

takes about 2 mins to read about these in passing online. There’s your mystery solved. How do you get by on 90IQ btw

depends on how feral enby fern gets when she runs out of floor cake and her bulk etsy shipments of earrings stops.

>insults me about IQ

>ignores the fact that there are studies showing a demonstrable diminishing of IQ while using social media

ngmi faggot

People are too degenerate on average nowadays. Almost no one can throw the first stone because they'd immediately be crushed by their own boulder of sin.
So instead, they defend degeneracy in the hopes their stoning isn't the next one.

more blacks and browns = less cohesion and community for whites so they stop being socially responsible too because of the multiculturalism

brown people in society literally change how white people behave not being a majority

Attached: 1626236114608.jpg (1536x2048, 190.11K)

You mean Jesus.
Also Islam needs Jesus, the real Jesus.

when men stop being pussies

Its the last hope

Fuck off Muhammad

Attached: 1633346737366.jpg (735x475, 74.86K)

Judging people is a sin, too, even calling someone a fool as I just wished to do to you is a sin. 'He who says 'thou fool' is in danger of hellfire"- Matthew 5:22

I got shamed by society for breaking up a fist fight at an elementary school. I guess you’re supposed to just let them happen, now.

in korea they still have rumors about dating scandals yes they unironically call it a scandal

it is because they are all the same ethnicity in the country which means they are able to nitpick at a finer base of cultural norms

in america everyone is black and brown and this race and that race nobody knows whats going on youre not able to have a fashion sense or social cultural norms anymore theres too much different ones

Attached: 1627577115195.webm (720x1280, 1.92M)

It has jesus. The real jesus.
The one who is not a God. But simply a man and a child of God like all of us.

Your churches are filled with rainbow flags.

The only churches I can get behind are orthodox ones in Eastern Europe or those amish and mennonite types which just don't work everywhere else.

Islam is the same everywhere though and faggotry is not accepted

>dude the content!! wtf u doing!?!

Jesus man, you religious fanatics sure are obnoxious.
Go and cite your fairy tale shit in a place where someone cares, you mouth breathing tard.

youre not disillusioned by the swarms of brown people, in a white society people would begin to dress up in suits and dresses again organically without brown people

the reason why you have someone wearing a baseball t-shirt you won in a content from 1980 in walmart is because theyre disillusioned by too many different types of competing people its better off to blend in and look as shitty as possible on purpose

if it was white people only outside you would see an IMMEDIATE increase of self respect that everyone would try to look their best again

because theyre more motivated and happy with their own people

Attached: 1638245082740.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

I will pray for your soul, as it inevitably will be sent by a muslim invader to meet its maker untimely by decapitation. Find Christ before then.

Pic related is the only form of checks and balances I’ve seen lately. Also saw a facebook live video of a black guy going to his ex asian wife’s house and shooting her for divorce raping him and accusing him of molesting his own child preventing him from seeing the kid.

Attached: E6AEDA11-3BE9-4A20-B103-C006C7D3656D.jpg (1125x1480, 1.02M)

Islam to fix societal problems is like salting an entire field because you found a weed growing in one corner of it. It's the low IQ retard approach to any problem, that just creates other problems.

Literally just start beating women up again

christianity has the same values on women as islam does its all right there in the new testament

the problem is we have abandoned it and forgot it

women should not be able to own property or vote or be employed

Attached: 1646266687516.webm (996x1920, 2.59M)