Are jews really in the wrong?

Why is the jew in the wrong, when the goyim fall for their lies -- without the goyim having the memory of fucking goldfish, jewish tricks would be worthless. Jewish tricks are literally nothing but goyim being stupid and jews checkmating them. Do you expect jews to let you win when you're being retarded -- when you're as stupid as goyim are, when you refuse to notice, why do you think you deserve to win?

Attached: THEY KNOW SHUT IT DOWN.png (640x1114, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8cmhkIM3hY&ab_channel=MDEBackup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1648360354733.jpg (600x582, 77.6K)

As a Jew I can confirm the dude is literally telling the truth

I am not very fond of jews.

So you understand why anti-semetism is code word for accurately calling out jews for being disgusting cunts

Silence faggot, you start all the shit and the oven is going to END your shit, and give us the peace of mind we deserve to live our lives carefree.

Attached: 1yqplj2h38p31.jpg (900x742, 98.14K)

I really don't care what's it called

Are you saying you will just stand by and say nothing should the ‘goyim’ spread jewish awareness materials in attempt to prevent being manipulated and, well, jewed? I have a feeling you’d break into histrionics crying, “muh antisemitism” and “ muh holocaaaauuust” It’s good that you get along with yourselves so well though, ‘cause when all of jewry has to live together in Israel, having been expelled from all other lands due to your behaviours which you just candidly admitted to, its gonna make the Warsaw ghetto look like a Tel Aviv resort. Don’t have a nice day now.

Attached: 1478517882194.jpg (750x398, 69.83K)

Rather that you deserve it
Maybe not you specifically but you know (((who))) i mean

we'll find the answer at the end of a rope

I can't find that part there
All it says that gentiles are too worthless to study the Talmud

you won't do shit

>big wall of cope
You wrote all that, but didn't even try to answer the question -- who's fault is it (you fucking infantile brainlet) when you're too stupid to win? You need to win to be worthy of anything, all your complaining is female brain bullshit. Do you think you deserve anything you can't defend?

Enjoy telling people about the jews while you're being conquered by them, tell them all day no one cares. Just talking isn't power. Tell them about the jews you impotent bitch, no one listens and we laugh.

TALKS MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU WON'T DO, TALK MORE? GO AHEAD GOY, TALK TO ME SOME MORE. BEAT ME UP WITH MORE PUSSY WORDS.

Attached: Bertrand Russell shills globalism.png (1437x1074, 556.9K)

You're here because you're afraid, you could talk your shit anywhere on the internet but yet you come to the only area of free speech to offer your retarded thoughts
I think you're triggered and scared that the goy will figure out how disgusting jews are

>goyim noises
OOOoooh YEAH gimme more words
>armchair psychoanalysis
more big fuckin gimme gimme
>you're here because...
I enjoy laughing at you as you disappear in a sea of flailing words and complaints. Its like watching an insect exhaust itself trying to climb out of a glass.

>without the goyim having the memory of fucking goldfish
it's due to women suffrage.

Your women are out of control because you're weak. You couldn't even defend them from bullshit. You let them loose to destroy your society because your ancestors were weak too, and valued nothing. You literally sold yourselves into slavery, you were paid to be conquered. YOU SOLD YOURSELVES AS SLAVES, can you imagine that.

Attached: 1423604722660.gif (320x216, 1017.52K)

So why do you participate in this madness? (In before: I don't participate, I'm one of the good guys). Silence is violence, everyone who's in a sick system and doesn't speak out loud and clear is guilty by association. You should speak out for of your own self interest. Don't you get that the backlash is likely to be global this time? In an interconnected world the chances of a global chimp out are much higher. That's not my making thinly veiled threads, I'm simply an observer. You guys are smart, aren't you? Don't you analyze history and learn from it?

Oy vey Goyim. Just let us Zionists have our ethnostate where we annex Palestine, and create a home for the Jew. All while we use your puppet politicians to keep your borders open, and cry out about fears of white supremacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=C8cmhkIM3hY&ab_channel=MDEBackup

Attached: 1652729610084.jpg (760x960, 73.64K)

you cope, Hebrew keyboard warrior, the internet is the final nail. Even people that believe in the hallofcost don't care. The Jews that cried Holocaust 6 million times too many. Don't have a nice day.

Attached: EKTxpvSWwAApqMs.jpg-large.jpg (1227x550, 136.03K)

The funny thing is that the goy don't really care,

Some goy would kill jews, but most goy would just roll their eyes and set their phones to airplane mode.

>when the goyim fall for their lies
This is why the jew is eternally wrong.

Water is a terrible way to dispose of munitions, it doesn't compress.