Gays

How am I even affected by this? And how is it even a problem?

Ask yourself, isn't it high time for grown men to stop putting their dicks in other men's ass holes?

Attached: photo_2022-05-21_22-53-46 (2).jpg (1080x670, 74.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/portugal-finds-monkeypox-cases-men-outbreak-spreads-84803304
youtube.com/watch?v=mGtR-m_VL8E
insider.com/monkeypox-gay-bisexual-men-affected-but-who-warns-stigma-2022-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope, it's high time governments protected gays by instituting mandatory government homosexuality

you will date and fuck only other men or you will be castrated and turned into a woman

Don't user ginder.
Ginder is filled with weirdos trying to pos 17 year olds.

Hell no. I like fucking pussy and being a racist straight buff man. STRAIGHT POWER!

Attached: IMG_2804 (1).webm (720x1280, 454.16K)

>turn on 5g
>ban 4g and 3g phones

Aids = HIV = Simian Immunodeficiency Virus
Monkeypox = another monkey disease
>So, how do we stop Poofters from fucking poor innocent monkeys and getting their diseases?

Attached: photo_2022-05-21_22-53-46.jpg (1080x1013, 133.79K)

I think the only solution is to make "straight' men available for sex with gay men - or else the gay men will get desperate and fuck monkeys again - so offering your hole is really the only way to save the world at this point - I'm sorry to say!

Attached: pepedevil.png (128x128, 29.29K)

Yes. abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/portugal-finds-monkeypox-cases-men-outbreak-spreads-84803304

The answer is because they are banging strangers in the shitbox multiple times a week

I found a fix for that problem. Stop them from banging strangers.

apparently the government has decided that it's okay to use bioterrorism to achieve it' policy objectives. youtube.com/watch?v=mGtR-m_VL8E

We're going to find out that a bunch of buckniggers are actually gay. We'll know because they'll come down with monkeypox and they'll claim they don't know how they got it and they dindu nuffin.

Gayniggers are more like multiple times a day.
I am glad gayniggerpox is here. One more thing to bring Jewmerica to its knees.
Everyone is sick of niggers with their niggerwhines and their bike stealing. I will feel better when I see their cold corpses stacked high.

Gays run the system, so disease vectors are around you all the time.

Attached: HR girl.jpg (1087x1007, 139.65K)

I'm not gay. And I'm vaccinated from homosexuality.

bullshit

Sometimes I download Grindr hoping to find a cute femboy or transchick (they don't exist) and I get bombarded with messages from horny faggots

I even had a couple mega cringe messages from fat dudes butthurt that I left them on read. Like how pathetic can you be.

Being gay is the easiest way to get laid. Being into fat chicks is the second easiest way to get laid

Bullshit? Even fucking started demanding people not to connect Monkeypox to faggotry.
insider.com/monkeypox-gay-bisexual-men-affected-but-who-warns-stigma-2022-5

*Even the fucking WHO "

good - punish homophobic media for printing defamatory lies

>Sodom and Gomorrah (/ˈsɒdəm ... ɡəˈmɒrə/) were two legendary biblical cities destroyed by God for their wickedness. Their story parallels the Genesis flood narrative in its theme of God's anger provoked by sin (see Book of Genesis 19:1–28).
God is just doing God things, let him handle them.

i have a solution
death to all degenerates

god isnt real

who cares about fictional books