Why do Asians always relax around blacks?

twitter.com/WatchDogUMN/status/1528076617263857664?cxt=HHwWgIC-mcvl6LQqAAAA

Attached: k4.png (608x745, 229.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

advancingjustice-la.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Advancing-Justice-LA-2018-Annual-Report.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=a-kZNoQvY6M
youtube.com/watch?v=oMsXPC5DTBQ
web.archive.org/web/20100122060132/http://www.thenotebook.org/blog/102112/asian-students-file-federal-civil-rights-complaint-over-south-philly-violence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are Americanized and think they they only go after whites

asians are the ultimate beta
niggers are the ultimate nigger

asians trust everyone to always follow rules always
niggers are just animals that rape and kill at any opportunity

terrible take... they're gooks... In other words retarded niggers with puke colored skin and cockroach eyes. Im glad niggers are beating them down. dogburners need to get trounced.

This. The Asians thinks "why is this nigger stealing? How shameful, doesn't he know stealing is wrong" as the nigger cracks his skull.

Don't feel bad for the yellows, they will blame white people the very next day. They are dedicated to the destruction of white's because they think they will replace us. Considering how blacks act they might be correct.

Asian americans, much like blacks, like the idea that they are an oppressed minority and vote for politicians with anti-white sentiments.
They see blacks as allies and expect them to only go after whites.
That's why when I see Asians getting their shit kicked in by blacks in big urban centers like new york, I feel schadenfreude.

Uh didn't an asian shoot up other asians at a fucking CHURCH last week?

>niggers are the ultimate nigger
this is why I come to Any Forums. biting insight

>they will blame white people the very next day
This is also true. They consider an attack by a predatory black as a consequence of white supremacy.
No pity for these ingrates, white people don't have allies outside their race, and often not even within their own race.

Why aren't we exterminating niggers on an industrial scale?

asians are literal bugs that trust what the TV says

I will protect Asians from blacks. But I wouldn't care to protect whites from blacks.

The reasons why whites have mixed with blacks to a greater extent than any other race in the world is because whites are the most similar to blacks in personality. It's why modern white culture is mostly just black culture.
Arabs, Chinese and Indians see a black girl twerking and think "Disgusting." Whites see it and think "Incredible."

So I would never defend a wh*te from attack by a black. In the same way I'd never step in to save a black from attack by another black. It's the same thing.,

Attached: 7645735318433.jpg (1128x1504, 756.79K)

One time I was on youtube, and I saw an advertisement from an Asian advocacy group called "Asian Americans Advancing Justice - Los Angeles". It was an animated cartoon, and I decided to watch the entire thing because I was curious. The commercial showed Asian Americans being harassed by clear translucent persons. They never specifically called them "white", but I think they made that artistic choice for a specific reason. They were advocating filming these people committing hate incidents and doxing them online.

So, I decided to do some more research into this group. I went to their website and looked their annual reports to see who was funding this organization. Guess what I found?

The organization is funded by the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, the Carnegie Corporation of New York, and the Open Society Foundations. The same NWO tax-exempt foundations that have been and continue to fund all the BLM adjacent organizations.

"2018 Donors & Supporters*
$1,000,000 +
New Americans Campaign (funded by Carnegie Corporation of New York, Democracy Fund, Evelyn & Walter Haas, Jr. Fund, Grove Foundation, Houston Endowment, JPB Foundation, Open Society Foundations, Rockefeller Brothers Fund, Sapelo Foundation, and Wallace H. Coulter Foundation) (in collaboration with Immigrant Legal Resource Center) (’17-’19)"

advancingjustice-la.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Advancing-Justice-LA-2018-Annual-Report.pdf

Link to the cartoon advertisement:
youtube.com/watch?v=a-kZNoQvY6M

Attached: advancingjusticela.png (2100x800, 241.93K)

So, I go their youtube channel to see if I can find any more content about them, and I click on a random video. There's this Asian woman named Connie Chung Joe who is talking about what "allies" can do for the Asian American community. However, she quickly emphasized that she didn't want people to advocating for increased law enforcement patrols because that will lead to overcriminalization of other communities of color particularly the black community. Instead, she wants to the focus to be on uniting with other minority groups so that they can collectively fight against their shared enemy of white supremacy. I'm not making this up. I'll post the link below.

Almost every single one of these racial advocacy groups and NGOs are funded by the same NWO tax-exempt foundations and think tanks. If you do any kind of hard research into their donors and partners, you will find the following names appear again and again: the Ford Foundation, the Open Society Foundations, the Rockefeller Foundation, the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, the Tides Foundation, the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and many more.

The point is that these racial social movements are not organic creations spawned from genuine popular uprisings and outrage. They are created, funded and directed by the shadow government think tank/tax-exempt foundation network that runs this world. The Ford Foundation, for example, funds the Latino racial advocacy groups through UnidosUS, formerly National Council of La Raza. None of this nonsense just happened organically. It was all contrived very carefully for the purpose of creating social and civil unrest.

youtube.com/watch?v=oMsXPC5DTBQ

Attached: RockefellerFoundation.png (848x280, 11.55K)

Asians vote democrat. Democrats support nigger violence. They did this to themselves.

Attached: whites did this.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

Thanks for the info rabbi

I'm on the fence about asians. I'm not actually racist, just believe that one has to set boundaries if your race is being constantly attacked verbally and literally.

But I see more and more vicious hate threads posted by asians on whites. Like finding out the bullied nerdy kid you were cool with wouldn't spare you when 'finally had enough'.
All the anti-white stuff from asians could just be a Any Forums confirmation bias but... its so damn hard to discern what they're thinking.

white supremacy

Attached: blacks.jpg (2032x3528, 840.49K)

you see how jealous they are because of the hair.
one chimp touches it because it cant believe its real.
the other chimps feels threatend and lashes out, notice that the attack only targets the hair of the asian.
>t.chimpologist

Attached: blacked3.jpg (317x480, 19.35K)

>t-thanks for protecting me from those blacks last night, user-kun

It's the same in Europe. Soros funding behind all of it. On their brochures they will have little acknowledgements "Funding provided by Open Society Foundations" and stuff like that.
I would think that Soros would rather keep it quiet and hide the fact that he funds it all.

Attached: 7645735318433.jpg (510x680, 46.85K)

Every single minority group are working for the demise of white communities within our own nations, if we ever get a hold of our own destiny again, we must force these backstabbers to take unending amounts of immigrants from africa, see how they like their "allies" shitting up their nations.

>puke colored skin and cockroach eyes. Im glad niggers are beating them down.
Unfathomably based.

Attached: ARIEN 1.png (760x520, 227.3K)

>I would think that Soros would rather keep it quiet and hide the fact that he funds it all.
They don't hide it because the elites have some superstitious beliefs regarding karma. If they hide in plain sight, that means that you were warned of what's going to happen, yet you did nothing to stop it, therefor you deserve what's coming your way.

Lol when an Indian sees a white girl they lose thier minds. Why even mention them? Bob and vagene? Milk truck? Lol.

Everyone is degenerate. Pushing racial division over something as subjective as sexual lust is retarded. You are retarded. All races have degenerates and normal people. There are trash people (white and black and Mexican niggers) and there are normal people. Some groups are predisposed to certain behavior. The fact you won't type nigger tells me you're a slimy jew or some assorted shitskin, judging by your flag your a paki or some poo garbage. You are predisposed to hate people better than you, white people.

except asians don't relax. like, ever.
the americanized ones do, and they come in any colour, then the joggers come and steal their shit lol

I would rather say cultures are predisposed to do other shit over others, and even then it's not truly indicative.

I loved the based "racism sucks, it's for niggers" mentality. God bless o7

Beatings will continue until Chinese find their spines.

Because they went Amerimutt schools and drank the coolaid.

>Asians follow rules
Have you ever observed a chink for more than 30 seconds? They're disgusting.
Asians expect EVERYONE ELSE to follow the rules, they themselves are special.

Every time they get crushed by a piece of antique farm equipment, I smile. They get exactly what they voted for.

Attached: asianvotes.png (1024x769, 75.01K)

Hispanic violence can be explained due to material conditions due to their ancestors leaving Africa at the same time as white ancestors because they were the same
Groids on the other hand...

It's not that they relax, they just can't see them

>The fact you won't type nigger tells me you're a slimy jew or some assorted shitskin, judging by your flag your a paki or some poo garbage.

Yes yes, user, saying nigger a lot is really a marker of being a respectable white.

Attached: 7645735318433.jpg (510x680, 40.1K)

Lurk more newfaggot aids monkey NIGGER

Soon, once the Chinese make up their minds, they can't be stopped. Why they still support CCP even after they get slaughtered by them by the thousands by lockdowns.

web.archive.org/web/20100122060132/http://www.thenotebook.org/blog/102112/asian-students-file-federal-civil-rights-complaint-over-south-philly-violence

On Mifflin Street, "the large groups of students ran towards the Vietnamese students [who] were surrounded and assaulted by as many as forty African American students." Seven of the 10 were sent to the emergency room.

Attached: DC50F885-DA61-4E9A-807C-4827282847F6.jpg (474x220, 14.09K)