What is your opinion of Catholicism?

What is your opinion of Catholicism?

Attached: faith-header-3.jpg (1200x485, 381.84K)

At least they got a code of conduct, protestants probably worship the Ruinous Powers these days

After Vatican II it is a glorified grossly larpge Protestant Church with the Pope a glorified Deacon. Pre Vatican II it was a cultural lynchpin for Europe with a Theology incorporating Greek philosophy and a patronage to art, Catholicism along with Monarchy upheld traditional Western Europe.

jesus was not a real person

the bible is a fictional book written by humans

religious beliefs are 100% insincere and used to manipulate, oppress and control other people

god is not real

being gay is harmless and innate

white christians are getting replaced by relatively docile brown ppl for being homophobic - and this transformation must occur

I don't know. I only read the Bible. I live in a buddhist country.

if they want to worship a dead kike on a stick they should go to the middle east

Attached: 1628491895599.png (1085x808, 1013.7K)

I heard Thailand has a problem with a upity Muslim minority similar to Burma is that true?

it's against God..

babby's 1st "I'm mad at god" post

>I live in a Muslim country

FIFY

Only true form of Christianity (pre Vatican ii)

its all spanish jews running this shit show

>Only true form of Christianity

How is that true when Catholicism isn't even Christian? It is a religion on to itself with a few Christian elements to it.

few real ones left

Attached: catholics faithful.jpg (474x474, 49.99K)

>jesus was not a real person
>
>the bible is a fictional book written by humans
>
>religious beliefs are 100% insincere and used to manipulate, oppress and control other people
>
>god is not real
>
>being gay is harmless and innate
>
>white christians are getting replaced by relatively docile brown ppl for being homophobic - and this transformation must occur

Attached: 1652252335621.jpg (400x400, 24.11K)

Damn. The truth hurts.

Beat me. I never have a problem with them.

Every Churhc west of the Oder river is affected by this blight. Whether it be Anglican, Catholic or Protestant.

I went to a catholic mass for the first time this past Good Friday (the Friday before Easter). The overwhelming majority of it was rote ceremony with the theology absolutely heretical and largely in direct opposition to what the Bible says. The officiators (I don't know proper terms) looked like they were just there for the money and absolutely hated both their job and the crowd.

If anyone in that cathedral had ever actually read their Bible, they wouldn't be catholic.

Nice spacing faggot

Current pope is an antichrist. Churches look cool. Way cooler than protestant ones. That's about it

>being gay is harmless and innate
Monke pox and pedo priests are not harmless

Too many idols. Too many simps. Some hierarchy support Niggers. Mostly poor people.
Has a rich, based history. Grabs converts over and over again. Plenty prayers. Plenty orders.

i only say im a catholic to make prots seethe