youtu.be/c4XHex0aev4
youtube.com/watch?v=pkGbnplg308
youtu.be/JhWMsBgT8lc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>gets bombed for talking to NATO
>still hasn't joined NATO

It gets better
>newsweek.com/ukraine-eu-european-union-bid-join-france-germany-1708116

I mean he deserves to be made fun of for being so stupid these past months but yes actually diplomacy (assuming they're even capable and not just being retarded like the last talks) would be a good thing. Shame he had to destroy the entire country before coming to sense.

Ukraine formally applied for NATO membership, NATO is currently committed to protect Finland even if it is not legally a member, it is enough to be in the process of applying for it.

Putin was right to start the war

Fake news for western audiences to show him as a hohol of peace. He actually had his usual rant, we are going to have a long and bloody war and after we win all take our land back we can start to have diplomatic discussion with Russia to end the war

Attached: images_(20).jpg (228x221, 9.65K)

This jew rat is guarded not by Ukrainians, but by English speaking people NATO jew rats shills.

Using cocaine by his own words = disconnected from human dignity or divine consciousness

youtube.com/watch?v=viFtr8KIxXc

Jew rat that drives humans to die till last Ukrainian standing men, together with Jewish Putin.

Ask me again what is wrong with jews... Jew rats destroy humanity kill all decency

youtube.com/watch?v=BF343IMEw4s

youtube.com/watch?v=VWfkwsuhK5s

Attached: warRussiaUkraine.jpg (3264x3264, 1.49M)

>keep asking for guns, bombs, tanks and planes
>even calls allies cowards
>Azov slav nigger surrender
>diplomacy is the key

Attached: zelenkike.jpg (611x538, 60.09K)

Russia ask too much to agree to, honestly. They want full submission from Ukraine, and putting myself on the Zelensky's place, I wouldn't want to the man who made this decision.

what? he was right to start a war? he has authority over sovereign nations??

youtube.com/watch?v=VNP6tqCg83c

youtu.be/c4XHex0aev4

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWfQjE7IIbI
youtube.com/watch?v=pkGbnplg308
youtu.be/JhWMsBgT8lc KolomolskyZelensky

Attached: KolomolskyPuppet.png (1237x673, 533.6K)

That's only because Russia tried to resolve the situation for 8 years and the jewkrainians refused, because they have NATO on their side. When Putin amassed troops at the border, it was their last chance for a peaceful resolution.

putin violated the NAP retard. he has no moral, legal, or political justification. stop trying to pretend he is justified beyond anything other than conquest

Putin's decision to invade was the right one, that's what I'm talking about.

how retarded are you OP ?
even the 30 years war was solved diplomaticaly and even the Third Reich was dissolved with Dönitz, Keitel etc. signing a surrender, of course it will end with some kind of contract being signed

Seething
And once a country falls into the US sphere it is no longer sovereign.
I will chill in a liberated Hawaii by 2030

NATO hasn't expanded east as much as Eastern European countries have sidled up to the West (NATO and the EU). If you don't understand why that is or that it's even happening you are not well informed. I totally concede that Russia sees it as treasonous aggression but it's just a sad cope from a one time super power - now a regional power. Judging by their pathetic showing in Ukraine they might be downgraded from their regional power status.

Attached: 1603339556301.gif (800x656, 569.47K)

Did they finally run out of Ukrainians to throw into the meat grinder?

His decision ended covid and the muttmerican empire of evil is crumbling because of it, I would say it was a based attack.

Slava Ukraini. Death to all moskal orcs

>Doesn't into greentext
Has to go back

This.

No, the (((Euromaidan))) gov violated the NAP. Repeatedly. And with no regard for the lives of innocent civilians. Just another jew revolution and jew war which throws other races into the meat grinder for jew goals.

>Is winning
never happened

He's literally fighting the NWO. Every citizen of the world should root for Russia. The globalists have delayed their Great Reset because of Putin.

Attached: 1646069831596.png (840x416, 689.88K)

Again, that's a very big, a historical descension for the country to concede Crimea and LDNR, no leader would agree do that peacefully.

I see you hve not expirianced "negotiations" with russians.
this is how they go.
Russian delegations comes. Lists what they want. Then one of three things happen. They leave. They stay and say no to every proposition you make or they claim your propositions are an insult to current form of leaderships/ortodox church/russia as a whole, break up the talks and leave.

The only time it goes different, is when Russia is busy with a civil war. But then any agreemnts don't durning those time, laste only till the end of the civil war, and should be assumed null and void(no matter which side won) as soonas it ends.

I love this gif

It is truly a blessed gif.

Ukraine is not a country, NATO took over by orchestrating a coup and installing a jewish mafia.

QUICKLY, we need to send him our surplus t-72s

Russia has literally been humiliated. It's army is an international joke of maraduers and rapists. Their tanks pop like firecrackers and even their "modern" service rifle can't hold zero with any optic so they can't even fight at night. Imagine running iron sights in 2022.

I don't agree. They do deserve their independence, even if they act right now as a American agent. What's happening are the consequences of soviets border drawing again, just like Nagorny Karabakh; at least that's how I see it.

>there are photos of Trump with Zelensky
>there are photos of Trump with Putin
>this means both are controlled by Trump and da joos
Schizo

You wouldn't understand nationalism so why try?