PUTIN VERY ILL! STRUGGLING TO BREATHE IN SPEECH!

Putinsisters I...

TWISTED TYRANT Bloated Putin fuels heath fears after he stutters and gasps through speech threatening to nuke the West

VLADIMIR Putin appeared confused and out of breath as he wheezed his way through his latest speech, threatening the West with nuclear weapons.

The Russian president seemed to struggle to catch his breath and paused several times during the address to politicians, stumbling over his words and looking exhausted.

thesun.co.uk/news/18397441/putin-health-fears-struggling-breathe-speech/

Attached: 0_Bloated-Putin-stutters-through-WW3-warning-speech-fuelling-fresh-health-fears.jpg (615x756, 30.6K)

It's over, Putin dies in two weeks.

Just watched. Looks healthier, stronger and more lucid than our president.

>appeared
>seemed

he is sick of globohomo like op

What does it mean, no more meme war between russians orcs and educated people ?

Yes. You can't use the be verb here because it's speculative based on observation and not first hand i.e. "How are your lungs today, Mr Putin?" If you say he was out of breath he can say no I wasn't. But you can't dispute that he appears out of breath to observers. Did you watch?

It must be pretty bad if Biden is they bar you set.

Hey! NATO General here. We got the Pfizer COVID vaccine into Putin. He'll be gone very soon.

I.... CAN'T.... SNEEEEED!
Я HE MOГУ HУЖИTЬ!

Putin’s health is more of a concern for western msm than Biden’s. It is projection to the fullest.

2 more weeks!

Attached: putin kadyrov icon.png (667x800, 581.23K)

watched it
nothing unusual

Attached: 4hC1lPZCREQ.jpg (995x1329, 358.66K)

Gonna miss him when he’s gone. Last of the old guard Soviets. After him, they’ll just be NWO cunts like the rest of the world.

doesnt even look like vlad... just like "biden" isnt biden

TWO MORE WEEKS

Attached: 1640948566741.gif (400x222, 637.04K)

I'm not surprised since he's juiced to the gills with Sputnik.

Definitely on steroids. He has moon facies. Must be taking a lot of prednisone.

Thesun hates Russia so much

Their YouTube channel has basically become gore for Russias getting killed

Putin's will is so strong his body refuses to shut down even though he is dead, probably will collapse in two more weeks.

2 more weeks

Attached: dead putin selfie.png (428x398, 276.59K)