Reminder that most of you will end up killing yourself or going on a mass shooting when you realize you wasted your...

Reminder that most of you will end up killing yourself or going on a mass shooting when you realize you wasted your life being brainwashed by white nationalist propaganda and became a friendless incel.

Attached: C7EEA74B-3239-4B30-A3B7-9E08F2689B68.png (600x632, 130.03K)

Maybe so but at least I'm not a nigger

>Reminder that most of you will end up killing yourself or going on a mass shooting

Good. Embrace Kali Yuga. Become an enemy to mankind.

Sounds like a bit of projection on your part mate

cope loser. don't worry it will be over soon.

wtf are you even talking about nigger faggot literallty

Look up "autism lifespan"

Attached: NO.jpg (1280x720, 65.42K)

You forgot that white supremacism is now becoming cool again.

Attached: azog.jpg (2048x1365, 413.65K)

not all incels are trannies
but all trannies are incels.

Attached: fo-ti-wan-par-chen.png (350x350, 149.22K)

This

I have no intentions of killing myself or others. I have been here since the late 2000s and have never thought of killing anyone. Most of the retards that end up killing people are groomed autist who would have probably done the same thing anyway even if they never interacted with this site.

Attached: 1645964517040.jpg (468x478, 48.52K)

can someone please post something that istn retardede trash|?

>supremacism
Supremacy?

This was me unironically a year ago but I'm not an incel. I'm glad I came to Mt senses

Attached: 5D4A9037-572A-4AD4-9BF1-A5F8993F3BF7.jpg (795x749, 118.85K)

Attached: 1627487906102.png (1026x1080, 1.11M)

OP = gay

The Imperial-favoring achievements were disabled in the game The Viceroy. So was Millennial Reign.

There's a stalker conspiracy that was Opinionated about that game.

silence, jew.

Attached: 1652891229057.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

Lmao where? You mean that shithole irrelevant country that's currently being shelled? Literally every country is globohomo unless it's one that is being erased.

>when you realize you wasted your life being brainwashed by white nationalist propaganda and became a friendless incel
You're projecting so hard right now fren. Could you imagine giving this site or the Internet in general this much power over you? The ultimate NPC right here folks.

ukraine is the most corrupt on the planet

Attached: Screenshot_20220522_031051.jpg (1080x625, 146.09K)

Woah, thats disturbing. Reporting you to CSIS buddy, better be safe than let a potential serial killer like you stay on the internet. Get the help you need man, maybe take your meds as well to deal with your schizophrenia. I only want whats best for you.

based

Attached: 1645298500677.jpg (722x1024, 77.61K)

You should try harder, there's still some retardation in there that you haven't let out yet.

only the most retarded dumbasses will bother to read a quarter of that

You mean like the Antifa shooter?

Attached: antifa shooter.jpg (813x1024, 84.53K)

No one here is actually autistic, it's just a meme

I actually have a great life, probably because I'm very intelligent and attractive, and will soon have many beautiful children. Rightwing thought is vitalism and its praxis is healthy life unlike the anti-human left

your career her is over

I assume you're talking to the trannies

>1

Attached: 1639027841514.gif (396x304, 1.68M)

Man, I wish this was true.

>OP describes 50% of the under 25 male demographic worldwide

just be glad putin invaded and stopped the jews from making more monkey pox

stop posting please

My friends are already dead.

start sucking please

tired of one post

Nice.

you're projecting. only mentally ill autists go on sprees. casual violence is subhuman behavior. most whites can handle unending discrimination with grace, meanwhile a black will blow your brains out over a single two-syllable word.

LARP

That's why I keep it occult. NatSoc memeing irl wouldn't do you any good except ruin your rep and social life, and I value those things. You really think people are sincere about their ideology, especially when it can be polarizing?

wont read

thanks OP for taking time off of shoving dildo's up your ass to make this post.

Hopefully when and if we do, we will take (you) or someone (you) love with us.

But it is true. Society is on the verge of collapse
In normal society most of social outcast here would have ugly wifes and boring jobs.
Grandpa told me that before IIWW they had a retard in his villiage, and he had a hut (but beyond village borders) and retarded wife but no kids. Due to mental impairment they weren't able to make a proper food stocks, so during winters they were often asking others for food, and peoples were sharing with them

>No one here is actually autistic

Attached: 1632194871402.jpg (311x311, 36.57K)

>he cries while wasting a saturday night on Any Forums
lmfao

>wasting
>1

>the existing systems are racist and need to change
>changing them is white nationalist propaganda
Make up your mind.