Imagine being a WW2 vet and seeing your grand daughter do this

What would be going through your mind?

Attached: 1653201366120.webm (576x720, 2.92M)

Don't have to imagine, I've been fucking college white whores for 11 years now. Too easy.

God I wish that were me.

burn the niggers

“I fucked up as a father”

I wouldn't care because freedom is the most important thing and I'd know that I fought for freedom against the nazis, this is even including the freedom to act like a jackass like the people in your video.

Damn I bet they turned that bitch out

Lmao. Picturing an old ww2 veteran saying that.

ww2 vets are dead you retarded lazy race baiting lazy millenial. this is a boomers granddaughter

The problem literally fixes itself, the human wants to fuck the animal so it also becomes one. No one will lose sleep over animals fucking and killing each other....circle of life on this little planet lol

Why are niggers so gay?
They love watching this crap, laughing. It's so homo.

Saged
Dumb demoralization post a good thread mightve dead bc of this

Niggers are grotesque and the women who consort with them are impure and must be cleansed with fire.

Shoot the “bull” first, then shoot the “burner”, then dispatch any welps.

Imagine being a good person but not making enough to raise your children away from der neger.

Attached: 1650175625875.webm (480x480, 2.89M)

there's nothing wrong with having fun
You will never know the feeling incel loser

Sigh humans are such disgusting animals. I hope the monkey plague destroys all the societal structures that keeps you all going and reduces the species to the levels approximately 1 million years ago when the species was down to about 10,000 thanks to some climate change event.

Not gonna lie I legit feel ashamed being associated with the rest of you by being the same species. You are all so gross.

She's latina, why the fuck would they care

Or being so naive that you don’t keep the niggers away from them.

How is nobody pointing out this a dwarf? like she has dwarfism disease, or it's normal in america for women to be same height as kids just more fatty? looks disgusting

what abut the freedom to be a nazi?

This

Attached: op fag.jpg (600x673, 57.67K)

>WHY IS MY GRANDAUGHTER A SEX DOLL?

That actually would be funny

Sexuelle Belästigung!

Why is she so happy being tossed around like a thing?, she looks awfully young to have some resonable thinking, so I'm guessing she's been told by media that being disrespected like a "toy" by some stranger is a good thing, where are her parents? Girls are honour of families, What is wrong with these people that enjoy getting dishonoured like that? And for what?

VVVVVVVVVVGH!
Imagine how loudly she screamed as they raped her and then louder still when the first knife slipped into her stomach.

Attached: 1604724271384.jpg (743x1060, 117.76K)

lol, let the whole human race die.

Couldn't these idiots have taken back their own country? [Liberia] I mean what do they need legitimately? As soon as Europe was released they rebuilt everything as high as the sky. Especially Germany.

I was a stupid kid when I was younger. I got sent to juvie and everyday I was getting ass fucked by another black juvie delinquent or a big nigger corrections guard. Initially it was painful, but later I began to even enjoy it and even seek it out. As much as I hate to admit it, the niggers have really good stroke game. Man, if what they did was actual pipework, they'd be the best plumbers in the world. While I regret doing my crime and getting caught, I don't regret the pleasure those niggers gave me. When they did the reach around while they were pounding my ass, hmm, good and bad times. But very pleasurable.

Also, I had to suck and stroke a lot of them off. They would always racially insult me while doing that and ass fucking me. Once, they made me put on makeup. And the nigger took me by force once I was done. It was pretty hot now that I remember it. But damn, being a whiteboy with a bunch of horny downlo niggers is scary as fuck. I had a tight ass, that's why I'm still alive today. If I had been bad meat, they might have killed me.

I didn't know I was gay until a nigger stretched and reamed me out like he was reboring an overused cannon. Even though I've tried to live a straight life, I still want to be dominated by a nigger. In fact, I've thinking of convincing my gf to let a nigger fuck us both. Hopefully.

It is a pretty bad life. My brain is now wired to be extra submissive to niggers. I even get hard when I see ghetto niggers walking about like the ones that ripped me apart. I don't recommend any whiteboy go to any detention/correction facility. If it has low white numbers or the whites pimp you out or even sell you, it will be hell on earth until you learn to love it. You'll get permanently warped and wish all the time you were dead. Perpetual shame, guilt, and lots of self-disgust.

Imagine being a glorious German soldier in a machine gun nest of the Atlantikwall in France on D-Gay having the honor to make 10.000s of invading kikebot retard niggers and Inselaffen into minced meat with your MG42
DEATH TO AMERICA
ALBION MUST DIE
GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

4/10 bait

at least we are not speaking german

Maybe you are a black WW2 vet

nigger cant drive
Rear ends some dude
Goes full nigger and kills 3 ppl
wow lol

I wish we were

Shes kinda deserves it. Can you blame jumanji? His people were wearing trees in their earlobes, bones in their penises, Leopold literally had to cut half of the congos arms off to get them out of the hunter gatherer stage of existence, walking over rare minerals and gemstones on their way to kill a monkey or some such for breeding rights to what is at the very least a third cousin. There was literally none of them in South africa. None. They didnt farm and the plains were way to dangerous for them. There is infrastructure with simple issues that resulted in complete decommission. You c an only blame the white man for so long.

Based. I wonder how many Shabbos goy mutts will be engaged by this post. The kikes and their pets absolutely SEETHE over German blood since it's legitimately chosen by God. Kikes will never defeat A M A L E K

Visualisiere den Gestank!

I would be proud that none of them were speaking German.