WHAT THE FUCK DOES NO CAP MEAN I CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ZOOMER RETARDS ARE EVEN SAYING

WHAT THE FUCK DOES NO CAP MEAN I CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ZOOMER RETARDS ARE EVEN SAYING

Attached: nerds.jpg (300x265, 16.95K)

This post is straight bussin fr fr no cap

STOP SAYING THIS SHIT AND EXPLAIN WHAT IT MEANS

It's actually ebonics but ebonics has become the accepted cool way of speaking among young people for decades

It means ngl

It means "no joke." It's a variation of "for real," or "fr fr" if you will.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES NOGLE MEAN? YOU TARDS KEEP TALKING IN RIDDLES OF MADE UP LORD OF THE RINGS BULLSHIT

so basically it means like "seriously"?? what does the cap stand for?

ngl means fr. No cap.

Just use Urban Dictionary to keep up with the latest ebonics, it's what I do

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you cunts are doing this on purpose

Attached: rahhhhhh.gif (512x512, 663.54K)

Cap means lie; No cap means no lie.

i have never heard someone say this shit in real life ive only ever seen it written on pol

So cool means talking like a nigger now? America is fucked.

how does cap mean lie? what is cap short for

>Cap means lie
Why? Literally what the fuck is the connections between lie and cap?

It's just the current nigger speak. Dumb zoomies just soak it up like sponges 'cause it's what they were fed as teenagers. They'll grow out of it though.

It means “no kizzy”

capitulate to dishonesty

Ebonics means black people language, nobody says it in real life because it's not politically correct. Most slang used by zoomers is some form of ebonics. Just use Urban Dictionary

>capitulate to dishonesty
Negroids have no concept of these words

It's a bastardization of "no Kappa". Kappa is a twitch emote that is used to express "trolling" so it basically means I'm not trolling, I'm serious.

I'm done fucking with you. These are all variations of "I'm not lying", which is a reflection of how dishonesty is the default for zoomers

Attached: 1643057321195.png (378x481, 167.6K)

Now trust a fellow zoomer like me, will you? I hear people say it irl, It's hear people say it in discord, and I hear it fucking everywhere. It's a quite contagious meme, you hear.

i really doubt teenagers know what the word capitulate is

ON GOD DIS POSTER BE DUMB

thank you. i just googled kappa emote and its a random dudes face. i dont get the joke but whatever at least your answer makes sense

Attached: kappa.jpg (258x195, 4.21K)

Not sure who's trolling who, or if I'm too old... "No cap" means we don't capture the flag in game, that we fight until it's done. Kill 'em all. Fucking cappers ruins my stats.