/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2484

/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2484

Prev:▶Day: 88 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMay21

▶Latest
>Heavy fighting taking place in & around Severodonetsk
>Azov's Cpt Palamar appears in video from Azovstal, claims elements of Azov command remain in the plant & will conduct undisclosed operation
>Senate passes $40 billion package for Ukraine
>Russia continues air & artillery strikes on Azovstal Steel Plant, indicating that a remnant of Ukrainian defence is still in the plant
>Several Missiles hit Lviv
>Remaining Azov fighters in azovstal agree to surrender, as per instructions of Ukrainian command
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns
>Gazprom cuts gas to Poland & Bulgaria over their refusal to pay in roubles
>Ukrainian military claim to kill 2 more Russian generals during fighting in the south-east
>Flagship of RU navy in the black sea, the Moskva, sunk by Ukrainian Neptune anti-ship missiles

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: coolface.jpg (3508x2480, 721.97K)

death to russia
i will dream of dead russians

STATS FOR NYORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why ukies like nazi tatoos so much

Attached: 00.jpg (653x730, 122.93K)

>that filename
I got it.

Attached: 6OrOQNSRonw2OwXk4VTfkBg1cqqagr-NKO75yXuUSWnNvlhXqH0cb5VjmMlF_rMRyIeWwIq0R07bWzyuvfb1FWOa.jpg (768x432, 48.72K)

>I am proud to be serbian KILL MEEEEE!!!! BLERGHHHHHHhhhhh

OK
*PANG* *PANG* *PANG*

Attached: serbianpride.png (497x624, 563.3K)

Wtf is this troll shit
Migrate here

Aged badly

Attached: AreYouConvinced.png (745x838, 547.24K)

Another nazi.

Attached: CBACBA74-06C2-4086-A515-F6AB963445BA.jpg (960x1280, 69.13K)

Fine, click my ID Judge me for what I have said. Or otherwise I am going to have to approve it.

Scroll to the beginning of the thread.
I must hear if anything is not ok.

Nothing ever happens

However, we need a Russian revolution being controlled by us.

B E P

If he fights on our side then he changed his mind and no more a nazi.

Like I said: Unless you would consider the whole Ukraine mainstream media and otherwise fake.

S

Goed, zie mij ID. Denk aan het Europese songfestifal, de initiatieven die genomen zijn om dit feitelijk te winnen. Herinner je het nieuws hierover (NOS)? Wat niet anders ligt politiek gezien op wat voor ander vlak dan ook.

Goed, maar echte eerlijkheid.

All these posts and yet none about current happenings, what's going on bros you losing?

j

I think it aged pretty well. There isn’t much evidence that Russia invaded prepared

Fine, what I said: fake or not?
My ID in the previous thread This thread:

>>Azov's Cpt Palamar appears in video from Azovstal, claims elements of Azov command remain in the plant & will conduct undisclosed operation
"We're going TURBO ALAMO" is the best part of the fucking war, no doubt