Are they gonna lockdown everything again?

It has been 3 fucking years since I last had a proper vacation, so I thought this summer would finally be the time... And now this niggerpox comes out. Should I even bother booking the tickets if we're looking at a Covid 2.0 situation? Best case scenario, the flights get canceled and my vacation is ruined. Worst case scenario, I'm stuck abroad indefinitely, get fired from my job and lose everything.

Attached: Map_Monkeypox_v9_dap_1652991760000_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg (992x992, 113.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elmundo.es/ciencia-y-salud/salud/2022/05/22/6289d09da0066c001f6f065c-directo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

Oh look, sodomite pride unites.

I'm starting welding school soon. This had better not delay that.

no, and if you let them lock you down again, you lose the game.

do not forget the game. it’s coming down to the boss battle.

Niggerpox will kill vaxxies first. CDC predicts 1/10 people die from it. Deagel prediction still in effect until 2025.

it hit Sweden? ah shit it's gonna spread here then

>Are they gonna lockdown everything again?

Yes.

They milked invisible homofag coronacoof as much as they could, and now they're looking at baby blister monkeyfaggot pimples.

When will you realize the goal has nothing to do with health? The plan is for you to live in a shoebox eating termites.

WERE NUMBER 1! WOO!
coincidentally didn't china lockdown recently over more "corona" me thinks monkey buns might have followed the bat soup!

The world ends soon.
Zombies are coming
Proof will be the mothman flying all over the world

Spain has 40 confirmed cases
elmundo.es/ciencia-y-salud/salud/2022/05/22/6289d09da0066c001f6f065c-directo.html

Attached: Screenshot_20220522_024202.jpg (1080x1927, 255.67K)

This. I still can't cross the border or get into the school program I want, people need to stop thinking this is over. All they did was set it in the background. Best case scenario, we get the summer off from this. All the bullshit will be back worse than before by this fall.

Remember monkeypox is transmitted by faggots.
The country with the most cases will be crowned king of the faggots.
Unsurprisingly, Canada is in the lead right now.

Im glad the Leafs cant cross now.

They might try, but it is a shit premise. Not to mention only about 1.4 of American states would even comply. Monkeypox isn't highly transmissible and it is easily treatable. Would be a really stupid hill to die on, and would ruin what remaining credibility health organizations have.

They can run whatever bullshit in the media they want.

>omg this monkeypox is an ultra contagious SSJ7 Ultra Instinct 100000000x kaioken variant, it's airborne and makes your heart explode!

>They can run whatever bullshit in the media they want.
And we can continue to laugh at these faggots all we want. Picking a virus like monkeypox is literally the same as claiming chickenpox is endemic. It isn't. That's public record and we have a full century of studies done on this nothingburger illness. They are showing just how desperate and stupid they really are.

We can laugh but the majority will fall for absolutely all of it and that's all that really matters.

They hide the fact that UFOs can turn off nuclear launches.

I fell in love with a Canadian glowie posing as a girl on discord.

Don't forget to thank your local homosexual with a baseball bat to the knee.

yes, that is their agenda

It looks like it only affects gay men so not a problem for most people. Unlikely they'll lock down the world again

theres plenty of countries that never fell for the covid bullshit, visit there