REFUGEE SLAVPIG STEALS HUSBAND IN 10 DAYS

A jilted mother-of-three whose partner ran off with a Ukrainian refugee has shared her anger after she let the woman into her home.

Lorna Garnett says she was left heartbroken after her partner of ten years decided to leave her for Sofiia Karkadym just ten days after she moved into their hours after fleeing war-torn Ukraine.

Tony Garnett, 29, a security guard, who lives in Bradford, West Yorkshire, said he has fallen in love with the 22-year-old and wants to spend the rest of his life with her.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10840953/Anger-jilted-mother-partner-ran-Ukrainian-refugee-let-live-them.html

Attached: chrome_uzokOJ2lap.png (1009x871, 1.22M)

maybe Bri'ish women are worthless

What is love?

>mad at the rando homewrecker instead of the person who's supposed to be loyal
why is this so common

Dude is a retard. She’s using him.

He upgraded, good for him.

Baby don't hurt me

A refugee slavpig is preferable to a British woman. This was a no-brainer decision

its really being mad at herself for losing the competition

Oh nonono, roastie bros.... did we get too cocky?

brits are not used to the refined gold digging skills of the slav

woman wants a citizenship

Any wife who lets a female Ukrainian refugee move into the family home is out of her mind.

>partner
>not husband
Oh no! Anyway...

And just like that Refugees not welcome!

He's a security guard, that's a given

Exactitude my friendo.
Imagine being a no kids nagging British roastie cunt and having the rug pulled. Good on him even though he's gonna get dropped by his whore Ukrainian wife as soon as she spots a richer man

This.
>lol let's just do this thing that is against the natural order!! It'll be fun!!
>Zomg wtf my life has fallen to peaces fucking tories did this

Don't hurt me, no more.
WE DID IT REDDIT.

TRADE IN THE LEASED UNIT FOR THE NEW MODEL, ALSO ON LEASE. VERY BASED. NEVER BUY, ALWAYS LEASE SO YOU CAN UPGRADE EVERY FEW YEARS AS MILEAGE GETS HIGH

Says mother of three, though he only has two kids...so this dude "partnered" with a single mom roastie, pumped two in her, and then dipped for a 22 year old foreigner.

Pretty based, especially for a retarded min wage security guard with the no chin Anglo syndrome