Monkeypox vaccine

If monkeypox starts spreading fast, would you take the monkeypox vaccine? Would it make me a hypocrite to take the monkeypox vax after refusing to take covid vax for the last 2 years? Atleast monkeypox vax is already made with more studies behind it...

Attached: 97FB6DED-64F8-481A-82BB-2A406D036776.png (755x708, 393.74K)

Possibly, I'd need to research it more. I didn't want the covid vax because of the lack of data and how weird the government was acting about it all

So you’re a hypocrite then

This thread glows

Attached: 1632588774765.png (427x400, 39.69K)

Fuck no, I lost all the trust in the government. The science was absolutely compromised. Fuck it, I take my chances

I’ll never take a vaccine again. They’ve completely lost my trust. The government, medical establishment, the media, no way, fuck that. You’d have to be nuts to take any injection for another viral (((outbreak))). How could you ever trust the western governments ever again? I mean seriously have you learned nothing?

Attached: A81A1203-059E-4C5D-97BD-84BB9C31D3AF.jpg (750x661, 65.78K)

Enjoy painful monkey pox and lifelong scars if you don’t did, retards

Yes mate. I will leave my basement to mix with lots of strangers at a medical centre.

Attached: 1587254495034.jpg (1920x1541, 144.86K)

Honestly it depends on a lot of factors, Inactivated vaccine Vs mRNA? Can I get it at my local GP that can hold 5 people instead of hundreds at a hospital?
How much can I boost my immune system by taking high dose of Vitamin D, etc.

not taking it since it's plan of Agenda 2030

>don’t did, retards
Cheers m8

this is the same thing they promised with covid.

This.
Generally i‘m all in for „do your own research“ and check on every topic with a fresh mind and no bias but i can’t forget the massive scam behind the last (((pandemic))).
My mistrust is big.

Attached: FD90CA1B-C3B4-4500-9318-1DFDA5ABC4E9.jpg (1124x1286, 390.45K)

If it’s airborne you will catch it anyway
Robert malone is a phoney!
Don’t die, idiot
No it’s not

>If monkeypox starts spreading fast, would you take the monkeypox vaccine?
If monkepox vaxx will be made in conventional way, AND monkepox will become REAL danger, not like coof where most deads were frail grannies killed by ventilators, I will take it

Your mistrust is poor judgment, it will lead you to the grave.

There is no monkeypox. Fact.

I still have a fully intact immune system. I’ll be just fine. The timing doesn’t strike you as odd? How dumb are you people?

death is nothing but a gift nowadays

No, I was already sceptical about government programs and the past 2 years has made me decide never to take a "vaccine" and to maintain my focus on health and rejection of modern foods.
I pity people who still trust government and the cult of scientism. Eat your goyslop and take your drugs, leave me out of it.

(you) me harder daddy.

This.
I mean i would avoid contact with people but that’s something my autistic ass is doing anyway.

I'll do my own research and if it is the old pox vaccination from the 80's i might take it. If it is some experimental mrna vaccine that was made in the last 3 months with no long term testing i'll take my chances.

Imagine believing Covid is a psyop then folding on monkeypox less than a year later because you trust the science.

Attached: B750D140-ED4A-4127-860E-C57CDDEAD02A.gif (201x200, 494.42K)

>If it’s airborne you will catch it anyway
Shut the borders and I might take you seriously

This scenario is worrying to me.

-We all know that COVID was bullshit and that masks and jabs did nothing
-The reputation of the government and medical cartel have been forever damaged because they flat out LIED to us repeatedly
-If not monkeypox, something is likely to come along that starts killing people and it'll be difficult to trust them

I guess it's going to have to come to "seeing people dropping left and right in the streets" before I ever take a jab ever again and the government is 100% to blame for it for their lies surrounding COVID. If they were more reasonable, maybe they'd still be trustworthy.

nope.
it'll most likely just the very same kike spike they gave people for the 404 Rona

>33
nice try, tho

Attached: 1577700849522.png (432x454, 330.45K)

Many said the same about covid, now they are dead.
No.
Only for racist incels
Your ignorance will kill you. And if monkeypox is serious I hope you get forced vaccinated or locked up.
You don’t know better than scientists and professionals.
Idiot.
It’s already in the country, shutting borders will do nothing.

>I guess it's going to have to come to "seeing people dropping left and right in the streets" before I ever take a jab ever again

Watch it, this is how they get you. Immunocompromised vaxxies will likely be dying in the streets from monkeypox. People with normal immune systems will be fine. Starting taking vitamin A.

>seeing people dropping left and right in the streets
If that’s what it takes you will be among the ones dropping left and right.
You don’t know that.

yeah, i can't believe it neither
propably just shills at it again

>get ze kike spike, goyim - round 2

Attached: 1497034550842.jpg (396x385, 31.29K)

Strange how my boomer parents friends all started getting shingles after they took the vax. It looks a lot like monkey pox.

>Many said the same about covid, now they are dead.
From bad hospital protocols, and vaccine injuries hidden by two week reporting statuses.