Why UKRAINIAN language sounds so ugly?

If you listen to Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, Russian, Portugal, Serbian, Greek languages, they have nice flow and melody to them.
There is a sound of elegancy to them.
Even fucking German sounds bearable compared to Ukrainian.
Ukrainian language sounds so brutal and primitive, very harsh and has no elegancy at all.
Like some mute dogs barking.

Sound of Ukrainian language is very dull and depressing.
Why is that?
Wonder what the European politicians feel when they are listening to Ukrainians talking to them.
Like Zelensky for example who is whining and begging for money every fucking day when he opens his ugly (((kike))) mouth.

Attached: BREAKING NEWS_.jpg (1512x736, 86.84K)

You know how niggers have no language of their own. So they butcher the English language with their ebonics and pretend they made it?

This is what Ukrainians did with their "language"

Ukranian unironically sounds bettter than Russian sounds more "mellow" I don't know how to describe it

this

In Russia we laught at Ukie langueage. We can even watch some tv program or films with Ukie dub just for fun.

? Ukrainian language sounds civilized with a good flow and good on ears

russian and desu even some of the central european slavic languages hurt ears, too rough barbaric sounds

maybi sound like speak XDD

>Ukranian unironically sounds bettter than Russian sounds more "mellow" I don't know how to describe it
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
I'm sure you don't speak any of them if you honestly (I mean honestly) think that Hohol language sounds more "mellow".
I guess if by "mellow" you mean dull and lucking any melody, then yes I agree with you.
Otherwise Hohol language sounds very primitive and as this user described, it sounds like nigger dialect of English.
Maybe that's why 80% of Ukrainians prefer to use Russian, so they don't sound like dogs talking with their assholes.

I understand that there are various dialects in Ukrin. But fuck, some of them sound so fucking low IQ.
Just listen to some of the words they pronounce, like:
hodyty
pisaty
robyty
czytaty
hodyly
robyly
pisaly
czytaly

...and so fucking on.
Sounds very fucking depressing and very primitive. Like apes learning to speak.

Xd

You will never be a man

Sounds okay, but I like Russian more.

>this country Any Forums never had anything against suddently deserves to be genocided because, umm eeee......... of their language!
Totally organic

This. Fuck i'm so sick of ukies.

Attached: 1652503994154.jpg (720x960, 121.17K)

You are new.
We have opinions on almost every country. Even shifty islands that you've never heard of.
You must be new if you think we've never talked of ukraine before this year

Literally not different from russian

I speak bith Ukrainian and Russian. Love em both. Ukrainian is softer and I speak it when talking to senpai and friends. Also I prefer comedies dubbed in Ukr. Russian is good for everything else. + There are way more people who speak it and a lot of great literature (orig or translated).
Good part is knowing these two and church Slavonic I can understand most slavic languages.

Hahaah how did it autocorrect senpai to senpai. Hahah

>Literally not different from russian

>t. Butthurt pole

Ukrainian is Ebonics Russian.

>I speak bith Ukrainian and Russian. Love em both. Ukrainian is softer and I speak it when talking to senpai and friends. Also I prefer comedies dubbed in Ukr. Russian is good for everything else. + There are way more people who speak it and a lot of great literature (orig or translated).
>Good part is knowing these two and church Slavonic I can understand most slavic languages.

Attached: 50696463-AB1F-4CB6-A27D-8532FF5F5E17.jpg (1284x1303, 852.06K)

Attached: LIVE TV and YOU.jpg (776x768, 112.38K)

We use:
Chodit
Pisat
Robit
Citat
Chodili
Robili
Pisali
Citali

It's almost same

Isn't it Ukryinian now or something? Whyd they change the spelling?