How'd you discover you were part of MKUltra? II

I'll go first, crazy bitch has been stalking me across the country since elementary school.

Had fucking dreams about this woman that felt real, could feel sensations in them of this bitch.

Call the FBI because a cop threatens to plant shit on me and people try kidnapping me.

I eventually remember glow niggers at my mom's house when I was like 13, she told me they were investigating the landlord which was obvious bullshit that I only just realized.

So Any Forums, how did you realize you were a part of MKUltra?

Previous thread: >

Attached: d5960d9bdbab80383dad0cea9aa866f7-622592952.jpg (1080x1017, 110.3K)

Tell me more about your hearing and eye tests?

I had two concussions as a kid. Not normal. Then the gate program was very familiar.

what does any of this have to do with mkultra

Yeah, feds are definitely somewhere in this thread

school was like having a concussion?

A lot of my memories are gone, but some of them are very strong, and it's weird cuz it's like the dumbest shit that I remember really well

thats like 1960 shit. People always pulling up sht from almost centuries ago. Like 'oooh its the nazis' nigga its 2022

Honestly, I lowkey think "Indigo children" is just a name for MKUltra victims

sounds schizophrenic. met a beggar the other day who was convinced he was a Rockefeller.

its possible. not all the branches of the family turn into big successes. I should know I played a lot of crusader kings 2 and I keep track of those landless extended family members who become depressed alcoholics

If you read accounts of MKUltra victims, weird shit happened to them when they were younger. And there are multiple different ways that people are targeted. And most of what we know was from declassified docs that were part of MKUltra financing that the CIA didn't think to destroy (they destroyed everything else). So my question to you would be, why doesn't this sound like MKUltra to you and how would you define MKUltra?

I haven't.

No, your pic related isn't what they are doing. The elite believe in what is commonly called The Law Of Attraction. You put your thought into the universe and it becomes reality. But it doesn't work on an individual scale. It has to be massive. The world, in their view, is ruled by consensus. If you make EVERYONE think something is going to happen, then it will. They "tell you", through cryptic and subliminal messages, what's going to happen as a kind of spell. They put the idea in your brain, your subconscious. Even if you don't actively think about, or even know you saw the message, it's in there. It's in "everyone's" brain. And since everyone is thinking about it... it becomes real.

That's the idea anyway. I'm not saying any of this shit actually works. Like I don't believe in Satan. I do however believe there are people out there, some very powerful, that worship the mother fucker.

It’s jews pretending to be retarded to obfuscate the discussion and avoid naming themselves and their many illegal programs.

That makes a lot of sense, "The Secret" on a global scale.

But how does hurting innocent babies and toddlers fit in?

Bro if this isn't a shit post go get professional help.

>When I was a kid, I remember swimming in the pool with my brothers in the backyard. I was always talking to my little brother about 'aliens', 'we are aliens', etc. My dad watched us and he told me about how I always used to say stuff like that when I was little.
>Used to have vivid dreams when I was a child
>In one dream, I am in a dark bunker with my mom and little brother. There is rumbling like we are being bombed? Next thing I know family and friends are standing before a conveyor belt. Drained corpses hanging in a large well lit room, like an airport. Asked mom where we were and she said we went to 'Heaven.'
>Other dreams where a small 2-3 ft. tall figure would taunt me and get me to jump off the upper level of my pre school. Dreams would end with me laying motionless and this thing staring at me. Saw him multiple times. Pic related. Was really young when I had these dreams.
>Had good literacy in elementary school. GATE program where they took me and 4 or 5 other kids into a room. The staff were not from the school. Blocked out windows with cardboard and red cloth. I remember headphone frequency 'tests', choosing symbols, and they had us drink something after. Water or kool aid? They told my parents it was an ESL course? Pretty sure it was second grade. Was only involved with this for a week or so.
>Never been in trouble with the law. Went through elementary and middle school with decent enough grades.
>In high school I knew a guy who sold stuff through my druggy older brother - LSD, cannabis, other shit I didn't mess with. My personal life su ked so I got into weed. This was a well known dealer in the area. I bought a tab of acid off of him once, I dabbled in psychedelics but I never went back to them. As I was backing out (around 9 at night) a cop pulls up next to me: "Hey, watch yourself when you're backing out next time. Be careful." He was sitting there practically waiting for me with his lights turned off.

Attached: 20220522_011911~2.jpg (2819x4624, 1.14M)

>The masons and globalist orgs find you through the public school systems and decide to MKultra the ones who rebel and are free thinking.

That fits my life to a fucking T, damn well could be

>imagine not being straight edge max
ngmi

>tfw your only "talent" is being immensely average

Attached: 1653070000699.gif (607x609, 690.18K)

Well, if we are going full scale 'The Satanic Cult Conspiracy is all real', they are unrelated.

On one level it's just pedophilia. It's the ultimate taboo and they can get away with it. It's funny, to them, to preach morality and social decency all day then do the most fucked up shit imaginable all night. It's funny everyone knows, that the evidence is everywhere, that every fucking body in hollywood talks about it openly not being a conspiracy and there being truth behind it, and still no one believes it. You can do whatever you want, so you'll do that to.

There is also the actual satanic angle, putting evil into the world to please the dark father.

gonna repoost in case it helps someone

From my last two dreams I learned (or was reaffirmed) on two things:
>Don't go into the bunker with them, even if you're "detained"
>fight for your life, don't just sit and watch bad shit happen, do something to stop it

And sharing because these threads are interesting:
>near-death drowning experience
>always been drawn to art, music and the mystical/scifi/fantasy
>sibling killed by drunk-driver
>vaguely remember some classes in elementary that took place in one of those construction sheds so possibly GATEkid
>Mom took me to take tests for like a week when I was 7 or 8
>diagnosed with ADD
>Always did poorly with schoolwork, focused on games and drawing
>I was always made to think I was a bit dumb from how school worked out for me, after years being done with schooling I'm currently earning six figs in a high tech job, online MENSA tests I've taken put me at +-125 IQ.
>have latent psychic abilities (I can pull answers from other people with pretty high accuracy and some practice remote-viewing)
>have seen the future in my dreams

>The world, in their view, is ruled by consensus
That's why they like the idea of owning blockchain and cryptographic truth