I've recently converted to christianity but it feels wrong

>inb4 I get accused of "Pagan LARPer"/"Bait"/"Glowie" for just wanting to reinforce my faith
I studied the Logos and the Word and how they work (or at least an idea of it), and that's what converted me to christianity. Now, I'm studying the bible itself.
But it feels wrong. The bible is filled with jews, Saint Paul is one himself. If I hate kikes, that means I hate Saint Paul, but why would I hate Saint Paul? And God incarnated as Jesus, but Jesus is (apparently) a jew... So God incarnated as a jew? Fuck kikes with exceptions??? I especially hate Israel, and Israel is constantly mentionned in the bible (in a positive light), which disgusts me.
Jesus even got circumsized, which I find to be one of the worst thing someone can do to a baby (Luke 2:21)

Bros please help I'm confused.

>inb4 Romans 9:
Why did Jesus even claim to be king of the Jews specifically? Why did he expect their approval? What's special about Israel? Israel in the bible feels like a "chosen people", which awfully sounds like the talmud.
>inb4 jews were different at the time
They still did circumsision, therefore bad.
>inb4 pagans come in and tell me I'm a christcuck that should start worshipping Thor
Pagans have no actual values, community reunions or stories that unite them all, which is a very important pillar of religion.
>inb4 "We are all united by blood."
You still need values to unite pagans, not just blood. If you have any explanations though, pls send them so I can read about it. I am unironically interested.
>inb4 that's a lot of inb4s
I have read a lot of debate about this on Any Forums and the inb4s above are the arguments that usually come up, so I'm answering them ahead.

Attached: jesuswithpepe.jpg (720x576, 102.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/321462229_Haematological_Basis_of_8th_Day_Male_Child_Circumcision_in_The_Holy_Bible
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XxS44YfDKyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for good thread

Attached: argie.png (1200x680, 442.12K)

Just be Muslim, the Quran is without contradiction.

>the Quran is without contradiction
This is called a zealot

The ashkenazi jew and talmudic judaism came long after jesus. The jews of his time beleived the old testament exclusively, and were not as naturally selected for subversiveness as the ashkenazi jew of europe.

Attached: Jews.png (881x703, 138K)

Thank you user.
I might check it out but only as a last, very desperate resort.

I sort of feel the same. I know god is real but everything is just too retarded in christianity

Christianity drove a wedge between the Jews in the bible. Modern day Jews, or the people who call themselves that are not the same as the Jews of the old or new testament. Modern day Jews are basically the modern day equivalent of the Pharisees. Their entire ideology revolves around the rejection of Christ and his teachings. They wanted a worldly savior like David, and not one to bring spiritual salvation like Christ did.
Christians are basically an extension of the Disciples, accepting Jesus Christ as the Lord, and His promised salvation.

>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
>The same was in the beginning with God.
>All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

>And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
>And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

>The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

From chaos comes creation by means of concealment. Do not attempt to tear the veil.

Attached: EBE6C020-2658-46E8-A40E-526287CF6C69.jpg (854x687, 101.99K)

>zealot
This word was once used within my household, now because of certain Youtubers it is common place, sadly I now dislike hearing it for that reason.
>378869193
The Quran was written as a whole book at once, unlike the Bible, written seventy years after the death of Jesus by multiple persons conflating future with past and past with future, in a unetymological form.

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

History
Christianity being in opposition to jewry:
Pagan gods being the angels
Historical Evidence for Jesus
How Christianity transformed the wold
Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history:
Sodom and Gomorrah
Definitions:
"Dinosaurs", Behemoths and Nephilim
Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines
Law:
Philsophy:
Pauls work
OT and NT belonging together:
The destruction of the Temple
Logical argument for the christian God
Different teachings within Genesis:
Satanism:
Sun as symbol for God
Purpose behind good and evil
Metaphysics:
Afterlife and Judgementday:
Why Jesus is needed:
Role of the chosen people
Ethnicities
Trivia

Unironically the best post I could of ever hoped for.
Thanks user!

Attached: smile.jpg (365x365, 55.92K)

>Why did Jesus even claim to be king of the Jews specifically?
find me where Jesus claims to be king of the jews or judeah or israel.
also modern jews are not descendent of israel with actual israel descending from indo europeans and further making the truth and morality about who said it is retarded in its own way.

>circumcission
was a lot different from today and didnt uncover the glance. some claims even say they didnt cut off anything even but just cut into the skin a little bit, though for this later version i admit to not have seen a source

>paul
he hunted and murdered christians only for being christians, and you have a problem with his ethnicity? also Paul is the living proof of Gods great mercy amd forgiveness and His ability to transform people as if Paul can be redeemed so can everyone else

Attached: credit.png (727x532, 406.34K)

Jesus claimed to be the King of the Jews because He was God incarnate. He did not need their approval, but appeared to them as the Christ & the Son of God so that He might fulfill the prophecies that were written, so that through this fulfillment all might know Him to be God, and by this knowledge attain salvation in His Church.

The Jews are their law were simply a tool Christ used to guide humanity for a time, and set the groundwork for His Incarnation. The 'chosen people' were the Jews for a time, then they murdered God on the cross, so that the 'chosen people' are now Orthodox Christians who hold fast to the faith laid out by Christ and His Apostles, according to the God's plan.

The Indi Sermon Collection

On forgiveness and sinning.
Trust in God as an excuse to do nothing
Appealing to the masses, but abbominable to God
Confusing mercy and patience with weakness
also regarding circumcission, consider that the other people of the time (and in some cases long after that) engaged in sacrificing children and especially the firstborn son or virgin daughters to their gods wholly. if not other passing of age ceremonies were common,often including mutilations and acarring of the own body. circumcission there is a really soft alternative to this, and its commanded to be on the day where our body heals such wounds the fastest
researchgate.net/publication/321462229_Haematological_Basis_of_8th_Day_Male_Child_Circumcision_in_The_Holy_Bible
not to mention with Christ even this practicr got abolished

Everytime there is a Christian thread he/she posts this and continuously recycles the redirected posts as well. These are in actuality years old.

prove it

>circumcission
was a lot different from today
Anything involving cutting willies is fucked up.

>could of
Post pic of brown hand.

Does communism work?

Preach about Love or you are nothing but a liar. I hate liar.

>The Quran
Is just as much fiction as the bible

Attached: 1653097391714.jpg (600x848, 46.89K)

>3,100 spams by this turkroach hiding under a German flag

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history/

Attached: 1615677409882.jpg (788x1266, 872.19K)

Attached: SmartSelect_20220502-053323_Chrome.jpg (1024x222, 69.99K)

OP if you are seriously legit, read 1 Kings 9-11 over and over again until its sticks and you understand what its saying, it pertains to the "Jewish Nation" and is referenced by John in revelations in regards to the antichrist/beast system

Priest says Jesus was a communist
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XxS44YfDKyU

Attached: 1653092692771.webm (576x1024, 1.79M)

You shouldn't force your faith. I was in a similar position at one point in my life where I tried to force faith in order to get something out of it.
Faith is something that just comes to you. Read around all the world religions, study some world mythology and you'll eventually find a system that just clicks or resonates with you or perhaps even create your own based on the things you read. For me it was daoism for you I'm sure it will be something else, but the point is when it comes to faith it's fine to question things and tests of faiths are important otherwise how can you truly believe?
The Bible is a great book, but you can't forget it's politically motivated and was compiled by humans. If Christianity is your path, study different interpretations of the passages and even the books that they left out. Don't let your hatred of one specific people quell your curiosity or even worse don't let the actions of those people keep you from truth.
Goodluck my brother.

*Tips fedora*

Yeah all this time he spends virtue signaling amd spamming on Any Forums he could be out in the streets living christ like.

>*Tips fedora*

Attached: 1396220513766.jpg (1273x955, 963.52K)

If you refrain to this argument I have no quarrel with you.

You have to find peace your own way. Christianity isn't right for everyone and might not be the best path to happiness for you. You should maintain good relationships with Christians and recognize them as brothers on the great journey to a better world, but if the faith isn't right for you, then trying to force it will just leave you bitter and resentful and might cause you to taint it for someone else it might help or might feel a calling towards it. Come back to it later, maybe it will fit better then.

you're not reading christian writings, you're reading jewish writings.
you need to read the nag hammadi library, that's what original christianity is. start with the secret book of john, it takes place right after the jews murdered jesus.

good luck, fren. ignore the haters, they're faggots just like the jews are.

>please don't criticize my very favorite jewish ideology

Attached: 1629985467109.jpg (1024x928, 129.16K)

This